• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

win two tickets to the olympia with monster labs!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks to OUR BOSS for coming up with this and doing it. I have a ton of respect for him and all the fellas I work with at Monster

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

Sent from my iPhone

I would love to see Dallas McCarver in person , guy is the definition of Beast

I would love to see Dallas McCarver in person , guy is the definition of Beast
Like wise brother. The last time I went to a bb show I came home and immediately upped my doses in hopes of becoming a bigg lol. Very humbling to stand next to a man of that size and caliber.

Never been able to experience the show myself .. would be amazing

2 tickets to the Greatest show on Earth 👍👍

Last edited:
All female conquests must be accompanied by story and pics

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• IMG_0878.JPG
    IMG_0878.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 29
I would love to go. In the last 6 months I've found out I have a disease (myasthenia gravis) a tumor which they had to remove by splitting my ribcage open and wiring it back together. Then I was lucky enough to find out it came back as cancerous so I'm now doing radiation treatment (one week left!) Sorry to play the sob story but it would be awesome having this to look forward to. My wife and I were talking recently about how I'd love to go to the Olympia once. The health scare kind of makes you realize life is short.
Obviously were able to fly ourselves out there and are available those dates.
I will try and get some old order numbers I've ordered several times off you guys.
I am almost sure Phil health will when again. Rhoden is good but boring can't really explain it. Would love to see a new Comer move up the ranks like deasha or Compton.

Also whoever wins I have to say this is the coolest promotion I have ever seen won and monster just went way up in my books

Man my girl and I would love this - we've always wanted to go!

I would love to go. In the last 6 months I've found out I have a disease (myasthenia gravis) a tumor which they had to remove by splitting my ribcage open and wiring it back together. Then I was lucky enough to find out it came back as cancerous so I'm now doing radiation treatment (one week left!) Sorry to play the sob story but it would be awesome having this to look forward to. My wife and I were talking recently about how I'd love to go to the Olympia once. The health scare kind of makes you realize life is short.
Obviously were able to fly ourselves out there and are available those dates.
I will try and get some old order numbers I've ordered several times off you guys.
I am almost sure Phil health will when again. Rhoden is good but boring can't really explain it. Would love to see a new Comer move up the ranks like deasha or Compton.

Also whoever wins I have to say this is the coolest promotion I have ever seen won and monster just went way up in my books

Thanks for joining brother! Would be great if you and your wife won this amazing prize.

Man my girl and I would love this - we've always wanted to go!
Tb! Tnrow in an Official application with all info required so we can get you entered in the drawing brother.

Ok , would like to hear whats stopping you guys from entering this contest....

Hey everyone!

I love the smoothness of pinning Monster Lab gear, and I love your forthcomingness in communicating and correcting issues when they arise.

My Olympia predictions:

Phil will take it again, barring his being very off and someone else being very on. I think that Mr. Olympias definitely have "incumbent benefits" and that it is hard to unseat a current Mr O (partially to keep the scarcity in the prize). I think that Dexter is a given for top 5 given his consistent conditioning, but unless he has put on some serious size, that will not be enough to carry him to top two again, unless everyone else is off. Rhoden has decided to play the mass game which imho means there is an equally good chance that he will come in bigger and tighter and secure #2 as there is that he will fuck up his lines and spillover. In the latter case, I could see him being bumped down to #4 or even #5 if he comes in 2006 Gunter Schielkamp off. I think Ramy has finally gotten his big break, nailing his conditioning last year. I personally don't think he is a future Mr O, but assuming that he can come in tight and at his usual size (unlike 2016 in which he was smaller during morning judging) I think he could crack #3 for sure. William Bonac will not go up drastically in placing, but he might go down depending on how everyone else comes in. I doubt Roelly will place above 6th unless he finally nails his O conditioning. If he comes in with the tightness he had at BodyPower 2016, I think he could get #5, but given how finicky his conditioning usually is, and the fact that judges seem to not like his structure, I kind of doubt it.

I am most excited for the improvements the young guns will make. I am very excited about Nathan DeAsha, who I feel is future Mr O material. He just needs to add size everywhere (triceps in particular) and nail his conditioning. Dallas has put on a lot of size, at the expense of shape, and depending on how he does at the Arnold and what he learns from it, I can see him definitely moving further up in the top 10. He seems to be one of the IFBB's golden boys atm. Assuming Justin Compton can add on size, develop some muscle maturity, and come in conditioned, I think he's top 10 material, but his progressions are a bit more shrouded in mystery given his relative lack of update pics. Lionel Beyeke has a good physique, but I feel that he is not about to stage a huge upset.

The big maybes in this O in my opinion are the two O2 boys: Brandon Curry and Akim Williams. Brandon Curry has been at O2 for 10 weeks and already looks better than he ever has, and I think Akim Williams has by far the biggest "freak" potential with those crazy muscle bellies of his. I look forward to a conditioned Akim Williams with some new size, and a Brandon Curry with an already very aesthetic physique refining himself.

In any case, I expect this Olympia to be one of the most exciting in the past 3 years, and I would absolutely love to go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone!

I love the smoothness of pinning Monster Lab gear, and I love your forthcomingness in communicating and correcting issues when they arise.

My Olympia predictions:

Phil will take it again, barring his being very off and someone else being very on. I think that Mr. Olympias definitely have "incumbent benefits" and that it is hard to unseat a current Mr O (partially to keep the scarcity in the prize). I think that Dexter is a given for top 5 given his consistent conditioning, but unless he has put on some serious size, that will not be enough to carry him to top two again, unless everyone else is off. Rhoden has decided to play the mass game which imho means there is an equally good chance that he will come in bigger and tighter and secure #2 as there is that he will fuck up his lines and spillover. In the latter case, I could see him being bumped down to #4 or even #5 if he comes in 2006 Gunter Schielkamp off. I think Ramy has finally gotten his big break, nailing his conditioning last year. I personally don't think he is a future Mr O, but assuming that he can come in tight and at his usual size (unlike 2016 in which he was smaller during morning judging) I think he could crack #3 for sure. William Bonac will not go up drastically in placing, but he might go down depending on how everyone else comes in. I doubt Roelly will place above 6th unless he finally nails his O conditioning. If he comes in with the tightness he had at BodyPower 2016, I think he could get #5, but given how finicky his conditioning usually is, and the fact that judges seem to not like his structure, I kind of doubt it.

I am most excited for the improvements the young guns will make. I am very excited about Nathan DeAsha, who I feel is future Mr O material. He just needs to add size everywhere (triceps in particular) and nail his conditioning. Dallas has put on a lot of size, at the expense of shape, and depending on how he does at the Arnold and what he learns from it, I can see him definitely moving further up in the top 10. He seems to be one of the IFBB's golden boys atm. Assuming Justin Compton can add on size, develop some muscle maturity, and come in conditioned, I think he's top 10 material, but his progressions are a bit more shrouded in mystery given his relative lack of update pics. Lionel Beyeke has a good physique, but I feel that he is not about to stage a huge upset.

The big maybes in this O in my opinion are the two O2 boys: Brandon Curry and Akim Williams. Brandon Curry has been at O2 for 10 weeks and already looks better than he ever has, and I think Akim Williams has by far the biggest "freak" potential with those crazy muscle bellies of his. I look forward to a conditioned Akim Williams with some new size, and a Brandon Curry with an already very aesthetic physique refining himself.

In any case, I expect this Olympia to be one of the most exciting in the past 3 years, and I would absolutely love to go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would you take with you brother?

Who would you take with you brother?

I would take my girlfriend, and not just because she's my girlfriend! We watch the Olympia together every year, and she follows all the IFBB pro shows with me as well. She's an avid bodybuilding historian and a huge Roelly Winklaar fan, BUT FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY she swears that if she ever meets Roelly she will challenge him to a dance off. If I win and we run into him, I will upload the video here .

Back