• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Possible for this to happen on low quality HCG or any HCG?

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I haven't used HCG in close to 1.5 year. This past month I have been using this HCG from Livson (total crap) at 1000 ius eod. Results? Balls got a little bit bigger. Enough for me to notice a slight minor difference in size, but nothing dramatic. My girl can't even tell that there is a difference. They got slightly bigger, but still hang VERY tight and up close to my body.

No improvement in mood and libido as I usually do with good quality HCG, even at low doses.

Anyway, the main question I have is in regards to my libido and ESPECIALLY my load. Since I started using this HCG, it feels like sex drive as dropped lower. When I bust a nut, I still ejaculate just a drop or two. I most certainly haven't a decent cum load size in like 10 years or more! Pathetic, I know.

What can I do to make these balls of mine MUCH bigger and hang MUCH lower?

And the main question is.....WTF can I do to ejaculate like a grown ass man????? This ejaculating a drop or two is weak, unmanly and simply pathetic.

Any suggestions?

this could have nothing to do with the HCG so i wouldnt single that out as the only factor here. unless you know you are taking complete junk HCG, and in that case im not sure why ou would have bought it. ive never really felt good on HCG personally, it does its job for sure but it does nothing for my libido or mood, in fact i feel pretty crappy and weak on hcg.

this could have nothing to do with the HCG so i wouldnt single that out as the only factor here. unless you know you are taking complete junk HCG, and in that case im not sure why ou would have bought it. ive never really felt good on HCG personally, it does its job for sure but it does nothing for my libido or mood, in fact i feel pretty crappy and weak on hcg.
I have this same issue. I use to take it because my doctor at the time prescribed it. But it made me feel like complete crap, which drove my sex drive down. I personally don't care if my balls are big and full anymore. Just as long as my long rifle still functions properly, and that's what makes the girls happy.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I haven't used HCG in close to 1.5 year. This past month I have been using this HCG from Livson (total crap) at 1000 ius eod. Results? Balls got a little bit bigger. Enough for me to notice a slight minor difference in size, but nothing dramatic. My girl can't even tell that there is a difference. They got slightly bigger, but still hang VERY tight and up close to my body.

No improvement in mood and libido as I usually do with good quality HCG, even at low doses.

Anyway, the main question I have is in regards to my libido and ESPECIALLY my load. Since I started using this HCG, it feels like sex drive as dropped lower. When I bust a nut, I still ejaculate just a drop or two. I most certainly haven't a decent cum load size in like 10 years or more! Pathetic, I know.

And the main question is.....WTF can I do to ejaculate like a grown ass man????? This ejaculating a drop or two is weak, unmanly and simply pathetic.

Any suggestions?

Kinda weird my man, could be another issue. I'm on hcg in pct now and over the past week my balls have increased in size by over 50%. I'm doing 1000ius daily for 12 days.

A majority of your ejaculate volume doesnt come from testes but your prostate. If you had poor volume before HCG chances are it is due to improper closing off of the path to the bladder so when you do ejaculate it goes to bladder instead of out the urethra.

lecithin L-arginine and zinc if you want bigger loads.... Also stop choking your chicken every day and your body might have some time to make a load... Wait at least 4 days before trying to spray you girl in the face again.

Big balls? I've never met a girl who gives a shit about big balls, they all want the Python...lol

Any suggestions?

Are you doing a pre-PCT blast? If not (or even if so) I'd be cautious with higher doses of HCG causing intratesticular aromatization spikes which will overwhelm your normal AI dose and give you new problems. Get bloods to see if this is happening.

I won't take more than 500 IU/dose for that reason.

"Livson" mustn't be total crap if you're seeing a change... you think it's underdosed? It's doing something at least, but HCG is widespread and cheap enough (overseas pharms) that there's no reason to stick with anything you think is defective. Also, you're 1.5 yrs into atrophy so it might be a challenge to get complete wake up on those shrunken balls.

Clomid improves ejaculation for many. Been awhile since I've taken it, can't remember if it helped...

Big balls? I've never met a girl who gives a shit about big balls, they all want the Python...lol

:D Actually I've had a FEW chicks see my shrunken/missing balls (i.e. retracted from atrophy) and go WTF?! I bet more women are put off by it than will say something... I use HCG all the time now to avoid it.

IML Gear Cream!
A majority of your ejaculate volume doesnt come from testes but your prostate. If you had poor volume before HCG chances are it is due to improper closing off of the path to the bladder so when you do ejaculate it goes to bladder instead of out the urethra.

Best explanation I have seen yet.

Also if you try something like Clomid, this might increase volume as well.

Age. As men get older, the amount of semen released during ejaculation often decreases. A study by researchers in Israel found an inverse relationship between semen volume, sperm quality, and men's age. The research revealed that men older than 55 experienced the most significant reductions in both volume and quality.
Abstinence. Men who ejaculate often may release less semen. Conversely, semen volume can increase with abstinence. In fact, in the first four days after ejaculation, semen volume has been shown to increase by 11.9 percent daily.

Bro, I used to have good load size until I started juicing. The longer I stayed on juice, the less and less my load became. Bro! Its to the point now where my girlfriend is questioning wtf I shoot out only a couple of drops! WTF!? Bro, I need to get my load size back!

lecithin L-arginine and zinc if you want bigger loads.... Also stop choking your chicken every day and your body might have some time to make a load... Wait at least 4 days before trying to spray you girl in the face again.

Brother, I have not ejaculated up to 2 weeks straight and I still shoot out just a couple of drops. Its really pathetic!

correlation does not equal causation. Whens the last time you had prostate checked?

Bro, I used to have good load size until I started juicing. The longer I stayed on juice, the less and less my load became. Bro! Its to the point now where my girlfriend is questioning wtf I shoot out only a couple of drops! WTF!? Bro, I need to get my load size back!
The longer you're on AAS, the higher your chances of BPH. Took about a year straight before I started having problems. Do you get fucked up urine flow, pee more frequently than you used to, or have doesn't foamy looking piss? All are signs of BPH. The foamy urine is from the prostatic fluid going back up into the bladder.

Also, clomid will give you bigger loads. Can make you feel like a whiny bitch too at times. Tren seems to amplify the problem as well...

This is a strong argument to look at finasteride or dutasteride, despite the possible sides. Treating BPH down the road just sucks -- surgery that can cause impotence, etc. Hopefully medical advances in the next 10-20 yrs improves things but we can't count on it.

Add proviron. Will increase load size, improve mood and keep your tool in working order.

Back