• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The most tren a per week?!?!?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's the highest you have ever ran tren ace and how long could you handle it?

In my personal experience once you go beyond 100mgs a day so 700... I'm getting where it is arguable if going any higher will even increase my results at all

100mg pd i think i tapped out after 6 weeks
I've made it right around 3 wks at that dose. 6 wks I would of been divorced not so much for the anger but completely soaking the bed every night! Lol

In my personal experience once you go beyond 100mgs a day so 700... I'm getting where it is arguable if going any higher will even increase my results at all
This is my thoughts exactly I get that Tren is definitely a more is better type of thing but where does that end or if you could run 150 or more a day will the results be that noticbably different? 75 Ed 6-8 wks has been my best results.

We talking ace only or tren e too?
I originally just was curious about ace since that's what I'm about to start up. I have zero experience Tren e what's the highest you have ran that? I'll assume just like test the normal protocol would call for higher amounts of the slower ester...

100mg pd i think i tapped out after 6 weeks
With BC on this one. Tren-ace 350-525-700mg wk, done after 6-7 weeks. Tren-e 350mg for 10 weeks, same shitty feeling but way less, results not quite as good, but way more comfortable

With BC on this one. Tren-ace 350-525-700mg wk, done after 6-7 weeks. Tren-e 350mg for 10 weeks, same shitty feeling but way less, results not quite as good, but way more comfortable
How big a difference in results are you talking?

I think trenA is far superior to trenE. Almost like two different compounds

IML Gear Cream!
1.5 to 1.75 eod is where I keep it but I always end up back at 1.5 eod after couple of weeks and six to seven weeks is about my wife's limit on the tren runs I could go longer but I would be single paying a shit ton of child support.

I think trenA is far superior to trenE. Almost like two different compounds
I agree with this. Way different effects for whatever reason.

I'm running 80mg/day right now, which is the highest I've ever ran. I'm going on four weeks at that dose. Have about seven more weeks. I may even up it to 100/day here soon. I can handle being miserable for a long time lol

Right now I'm at 100mg daily, so 700 weekly, I'm on week 5 and I feel like I could easily double my dose. Might go to 200mg daily to see how I react.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Anything over 500mg a week is silly and useless imo.

If you don't see DRASTIC changes in body composition with 500mg a week your tren is garbage or your diet is garbage.

350mg a week for 6 weeks. My Results were mutant like muscle conditioning... Why the fuck do I want more than that?! 👊🏼

Last edited:
Right now I'm at 100mg daily, so 700 weekly, I'm on week 5 and I feel like I could easily double my dose. Might go to 200mg daily to see how I react.

1400mg a week is nuts! Get big or die trying....lol

I have ran E and A tren A hits hard and fast great if you are looking to cut Tren E I have gone up to 900 a week I wanted to kill myself I have taken tren out of my cycle need some time off

I don't feel much on 700, just the normal I wanna rip babies heads off n eat their insides, so I feel I can up it to get the crazy tren feelings

I don't feel much on 700, just the normal I wanna rip babies heads off n eat their insides, so I feel I can up it to get the crazy tren feelings

lol yeah I hear you on the rip babies heads off! Just out of curiosity Is this your first time with tren or these are the results you get eveytime you run it?

If you're running 700mg tren a and feel like you could double the dose, find a better source.

Get Shredded!
I was running a Tren ace/Tren E blend.. The dosages were reckless, just under a 1g (maybe 900ish), by week 6 things were interesting, by week 8 I was a hot mess..It was strange because I got a weird paranoid like vibe, I always thought people were talking about me,out to get me, and when I would hear people laugh I would look at them instantly because I thought it pertained to me..Awful feeling, there's no need for such dosages it was foolish..

350mg a week for 6 weeks. My Results were mutant like muscle conditioning... Why the fuck do I want more than that?! 

no shit, i get too freaky veiny. kinda hard to get new chicks when you have that skin less look going lol

- - - Updated - - -

If you're running 700mg tren a and feel like you could double the dose, find a better source.

agreed

I would never be able to hang :(

1400 is like other world like creature'ish kinda shit..

i honestly think anything over 3mg per lb of bodyweight is just asking for trouble. but to each their own.
ive done my own personal research at my own risk just to see what the benefit to risk ratio is on high doses of tren. i ran a combination of tren e with tren ace for about 5 weeks at 1g a week. negative side effects were substantial. extreme anxiety, lack of sleep, extreme appetite suppression, exhaustion / fatigue due to liver and kidney stress. this was purely experimental and i assumed the risk before i embarked on this experiment.
i did not experience more dramatic results in fact all the stress my body was under made me miss a lot of gym sessions and quit early in the middle of workouts due to exhaustion.

I hear some run 700mg - 1g Tren Ace for months - that Tren ain't loyal.
I always start low ~300mg ew then bump the dose every 10 days or so, I once maxed out 560mg a week on legit Tren Ace.

Also the longest Tren cycle up to date lasted 6 weeks which sure was enough to get ripped.

I've been riding the tren a train for about 9 weeks 125 eod pins with test p 75 and mast p at 100, not horrible sides just sweats, occasionally a cough, a little bit of an attitude but nothing that can't be controlled. I've got about a week and a half left then I'm done with it till fall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It was strange because I got a weird paranoid like vibe, I always thought people were talking about me,out to get me, and when I would hear people laugh I would look at them instantly because I thought it pertained to me..Awful feeling, there's no need for such dosages it was foolish..

I can relate to this exact experience. My first go with Tren ace I was so focused on the anger part that everyone says will happen that I didn't realize it was causing all these sides you were having. The other thing that blows my mind to this day was how I accused my wife of cheating every couple days I would think she was up to something and I didn't have a clue that it was the Tren making think like that. I only had it the first cycle with Tren and have ran many more now. I don't really get any now expect the night sweats. Btw that was only taking 50eod. I just think knowing what to expect lets me control it now.

I can relate to this exact experience. My first go with Tren ace I was so focused on the anger part that everyone says will happen that I didn't realize it was causing all these sides you were having. The other thing that blows my mind to this day was how I accused my wife of cheating every couple days I would think she was up to something and I didn't have a clue that it was the Tren making think like that. I only had it the first cycle with Tren and have ran many more now. I don't really get any now expect the night sweats. Btw that was only taking 50eod. I just think knowing what to expect lets me control it now.

The stuff will definitely take you for a ride...Back in December I snapped on my wife and my co-workers pretty hard,I was a hot mess..I sworn never to touch it again for a while,I'm back on ace but moderately...My wife is an AMAZINGLY amazing person and I was thinking the worst, it wasn't fair to her, I even went off on my partners on here and coworkers at home..I lost control of myself, and except full responsibility for my actions..The older I get the more I notice the trade off isn't worth it, and sides get worst..I'm a very reserved person and at times super quiet, but Tren turns me into a complete douchebag..I notice I even get more sarcastic (and I dislike sarcasm, double standard huh lol)..

Heavyiron had a nice low dose theory for long durations, I may look into that one of these days..

IMO, there's literally no need for high dose , the returns aren't greater, and it just beats you up physically and mentally...High dose was like being on M1T, I felt awful..

DAMN Guys, reading all this makes me not want to try this, but damn does it make you look good, I have seen results on others, but I have yet to try it myself.

I really think people overlook trens toxicity on kidneys and liver. It's nasty compound to put it blunt. I think short cycles 8 weeks tops is the way to go and no reason to ever ever over 100mg a day if it's good tren

Back