• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Filtering process.

Prime-Pharma

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think a correct filtering process is VERY important. I hope I'm not out of line but I'd like to see all the UGL's filtering process. Prime-Pharma uses a (2) step process... pre-filter with a .45 and final filter with a .22. Our gear has been tested in a laboratory and the results were 100% sterile. I think the members here at ASF deserve the transparency of what they are putting in their bodies. We are VERY proud of our process. Our gear is smooth as silk ZERO pip and 100% sterile. I'll start and hopefully all the other UGL's can join in so we can show these ASF members we are doing EVERYTHING we can to keep them safe. Also here is the lab results proving Prime-Pharma is 100% sterile-

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/67167-Tren-ace-100mg-ml-bac-test

Attachments

• IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
This is what i use for my brews. Better than pissing away money on disposable filters.i use .22pvdf they dont get eaten up by ba and bb

d12e9f2683bde44fd3c8b72bb2e5ce8c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This is what i use for my brews. Better than pissing away money on disposable filters.i use .22pvdf they dont get eaten up by ba and bb

d12e9f2683bde44fd3c8b72bb2e5ce8c.jpg

Is that a plastic bottom media bottle or glass?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Prime prime prime we all remember how you were called out for using the wrong filter and than editing your post but carry on. Show me a pic of the bicep

Last edited:
I love seeing "100%"

I wouldn't advertise that your operation can only crank out a couple hundred ml a day.

Lie like the rest and say you have warehouses aka storage units, lab facility aka parents underground storm shelter, mass spec capabilities aka labmax

Come on brah....

I love seeing "100%"

I wouldn't advertise that your operation can only crank out a couple hundred ml a day.

Lie like the rest and say you have warehouses aka storage units, lab facility aka parents underground storm shelter, mass spec capabilities aka labmax

Come on brah....
Lol im not one for lying about my capabilities

c74a096b1ba4322daa89c792a78f4ec8.jpg

I do have this for filtering larger batches though can do up to 4600ml

IML Gear Cream!
Prime prime prime we all remember how you were called out for using the wrong filter and than editing your post but carry on. Show me a pic of the bicep

Come on now .. he running Boss Hog .. or getting run by a Boss's Hog .. not sure which .. gotta love the automotive vacuum pump .. all that money invested in a $150 pump and $40 filter .. but you see what he is doing ?? Trying to use this as a way to promote is swill .. LE must have stopped for donuts so it's Hammer time !!!

I love seeing "100%"

Come on brah....

100% Prime-Pharma is the real deal.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0614.JPG
    IMG_0614.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 115
Come on now .. he running Boss Hog .. or getting run by a Boss's Hog .. not sure which .. gotta love the automotive vacuum pump .. all that money invested in a $150 pump and $40 filter .. but you see what he is doing ?? Trying to use this as a way to promote is swill .. LE must have stopped for donuts so it's Hammer time !!!

Yea?? Well let's see some more UGL's set up. Prime tested 100% sterile. Not sure your resistance to my lab and product. You should be glad we are offering sterile and safe gear. I'm confused by people like you and Frank. I'm looking out for the community here at ASF.

Yea?? Well let's see some more UGL's set up. Prime tested 100% sterile. Not sure your resistance to my lab and product. You should be glad we are offering sterile and safe gear. I'm confused by people like you and Frank. I'm looking out for the community here at ASF.

My hero!

I agree with you that's good shit brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's an awesome spread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I'm really just trying to do something positive for the ASF community with this thread is all. You guys are jabbing this stuff into your bodies. With Prime you can have peace of mind it's sterile. No mystery all the pics and facts are posted.

Thanks man. I'm really just trying to do something positive for the ASF community with this thread is all. You guys are jabbing this stuff into your bodies. With Prime you can have peace of mind it's sterile. No mystery all the pics and facts are posted.

Well seeing that you put it that way. We are jabbing. Just started "jabbing" test C. Expecting to see some benefits from this soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

Did you have the same setup when you were hammer?

Pharmacom?

yeah but not really fair to Compare over seas operations to domestic though..

Yeah i think a big fucking warehouse in the us would get shutdown with the quickness. I work in a fab shop so i can make most of my equipment and whatever i cant make i buy

Yeah i think a big fucking warehouse in the us would get shutdown with the quickness. I work in a fab shop so i can make most of my equipment and whatever i cant make i buy

I would think any place doing that kind of volume In the US would get shut down.. Getting that much raw material past customs would be pretty tough and sooner or later get unwanted attention

I would think any place doing that kind of volume In the US would get shut down.. Getting that much raw material past customs would be pretty tough and sooner or later get unwanted attention
Yes i definately agree

Hammer liked the small pump and filter rig too, he posted this awhile back....
07b1d83496133772038938bf888568df.jpg

Other thread was interesting though, "this batch is double filtered guys". " I mean every batch batch is double filtered, I'll edit the rest".

Hammer liked the small pump and filter rig too, he posted this awhile back....
07b1d83496133772038938bf888568df.jpg

Other thread was interesting though, "this batch is double filtered guys". " I mean every batch batch is double filtered, I'll edit the rest".

Pics don't lie. Look at the pics it is what it is. My integrity and Transparency and honesty can and will not be broken. THE PICS DO NOT LIE LOOK FOR YOURSELF. I picture is worth a MILLION words. So please don't slander my word or my integrity sir. Thank you and god bless.

Attachments

• IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG
    279.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 61
Back