• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Worst pip in the f***king world (glutes)

Get Shredded!
Yes I put that it's getting better, still has a little bit of pain and annoyance but not the extreme of when it started. I also put that I don't go to the doc till Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weird man. That's a long time. It would be getting bigger if it was infected. I actually just hit a nerve in my glute today. Pinned it anyway. It's starting to get a little pissed...

Pip is part of the game. Steroids aren't for pussies.

Yes I put that it's getting better, still has a little bit of pain and annoyance but not the extreme of when it started. I also put that I don't go to the doc till Thursday

Oh, ok. Glad to hear you're doing better. Perhaps by thursday, you won't even have to mention the PIP to the doc by then.

Pip is part of the game. Steroids aren't for pussies.
LOL...Yeah but if the PIP becomes so extreme that you're limping around for a week and you can't even train legs with movements like barbell squats, or leg presses, etc, then what's the point of using steroids? If it happens once per gear cycle, no big deal. If it happens once a month or more, then that defeats the whole purpose of using gear.

Last edited:
LOL...Yeah but if the PIP becomes so extreme that you're limping around for a week and you can't even train legs with movements like barbell squats, or leg presses, etc, then what's the point of using steroids? If it happens once per gear cycle, no big deal. If it happens once a month or more, then that defeats the whole purpose of using gear.

Yeah, and if it's that brutal, no reason not to reach out for some answers about it. Trying to avoid being debilitated doesn't make you a pussy.

Yeah, and if it's that brutal, no reason not to reach out for some answers about it. Trying to avoid being debilitated doesn't make you a pussy.
No shit. It's lasted way too long for him, probably a sterile abscess.

The worst I've had was from tren suspension. I shot a cc of it mixed with tren ace and some TNE into my right ass cheek a couple weeks ago. Almost 3cc. Not that much for glutes, but when you shake it all together and it flows like water...that becomes a problem lol. I ended up massaging it out and that made it form a huge bruise. Huge as in my entire ass cheek from top to bottom side to side was black lol. It's just finally soaking in

No shit. It's lasted way too long for him, probably a sterile abscess.

The worst I've had was from tren suspension. I shot a cc of it mixed with tren ace and some TNE into my right ass cheek a couple weeks ago. Almost 3cc. Not that much for glutes, but when you shake it all together and it flows like water...that becomes a problem lol. I ended up massaging it out and that made it form a huge bruise. Huge as in my entire ass cheek from top to bottom side to side was black lol. It's just finally soaking in
That sounds kinda nasty. Tren always causes me the most PIP, but it's usually for about 3 days or maybe even into the 4th day at most, and it doesn't hinder my workouts nor cause me to have to walk with a limp. But there was one time a couple months ago when I pinned in my glute and the PIP was much worse than usual, and I was limping around for five days and I couldn't even think about doing barbell squats for a week.

People in work were asking me what happened. Not really the kind of attention you want. I was almost ready to make an appointment with my doc, but by the end of the 6th day the pain began to decrease and I didn't have to limp anymore to walk, and by the 8th day it was practically gone and I could train legs again. That was the only time I got it that bad. Isolated incidents like that I can deal with. but if it ever began to occur repeatedly, or if it were to extend well into the second week, then that's not something to play around with.

Yea exactly, this has actually never happened to my glutes. It's happened in my quads a few times, made the mistake of water base in the quads. Man I was limping around for a good 4-5 days, but even that was tolerable, but the ass effects everything like literally everything. Never realized how bad a fuck up in the glutes could fuck with you. But I'm on day 10 or so now and I would say the pain is probably at a 3 now. Thank the heavens. I injected my left glute this morning and had some ptsd about it in my dreams lol just kidding but no really I was scared it might happen again. But it's all good no abnormal pain, I shot it like a turtle race going as slow as possible and messaging about 30 mins after injection, Alcohol swab, sterile everything.

When I did my calves I only used suspension in my quads and would shoot with a 25g 1" or maybe it was a 5/8"s idk. But I would hit the gym right after and train calves and never had a issue. Then take my dbol after the gym which did tremendous in muscle recovery. Only a slight limp the next day but just felt like a normal soreness

Thank you everyone on this post for the support, very much appreciated. I'm trying my hardest to be active in these forums, sometimes I get so wrapped up in work or school or reading that I can't multi task and forget to even write back

IML Gear Cream!
4 posts in a row..seems like you're doing a good job :coffee:

There's a multi quote button fyi

Personally, I strongly advise AGAINST the regular use of Ibuprofen, especially in bodybuilders, as science has shown--definitively--that it SIGNIFICANTLY decreases protein synthesis (muscle growth) by impairing the body's natural inflammatory response to training. This inflammatory effect is crucial to generating a growth response, as it is the initiatory signal which kick-starts a cascade of biochemical events culminating in muscle growth. If you eliminate this foundational step in the growth process, you undermine everything that follows. The end result is reduced muscle growth.

On top of that, Ibuprofen will increase your risk of heart attack by several-fold, as it is a huge risk factor in developing cardiovascular disease leading to heart attack/stroke, etc. It also directly damages the heart. This is not grey-area science, but a proven and well known fact. With bodybuilders already being exposed to numerous cardiovascular risk factors, adding another one on top of it is NOT a good idea, especially one as damaging as chronic Ibuprofen use.

In short, Ibuprofen not only reduces your body's ability to build muscle mass, but it further exacerbates the negative effects of PED's on cardiovascular health. Ibuprofen use should be reserved for those times when it is absolutely necessary. In terms of overall health, opiate use is actually far less damaging, but has obvious potential implications in terms of addiction.

Personally, I strongly advise AGAINST the regular use of Ibuprofen, especially in bodybuilders, as science has shown--definitively--that it SIGNIFICANTLY decreases protein synthesis (muscle growth) by impairing the body's natural inflammatory response to training. This inflammatory effect is crucial to generating a growth response, as it is the initiatory signal which kick-starts a cascade of biochemical events culminating in muscle growth. If you eliminate this foundational step in the growth process, you undermine everything that follows. The end result is reduced muscle growth.

On top of that, Ibuprofen will increase your risk of heart attack by several-fold, as it is a huge risk factor in developing cardiovascular disease leading to heart attack/stroke, etc. It also directly damages the heart. This is not grey-area science, but a proven and well known fact. With bodybuilders already being exposed to numerous cardiovascular risk factors, adding another one on top of it is NOT a good idea, especially one as damaging as chronic Ibuprofen use.

In short, Ibuprofen not only reduces your body's ability to build muscle mass, but it further exacerbates the negative effects of PED's on cardiovascular health. Ibuprofen use should be reserved for those times when it is absolutely necessary. In terms of overall health, opiate use is actually far less damaging, but has obvious potential implications in terms of addiction.

And I only took it for the pain of this post, not something I take on the reg

Damn. MA drops some knowledge on me in two different forums in about 10 hours. I've had to eat ibuprofen like candy lately, glad you posted this.

Damn. MA drops some knowledge on me in two different forums in about 10 hours. I've had to eat ibuprofen like candy lately, glad you posted this.

Agreed, I usually don't take them but I was popping them like candy for this god damn pip

i dunno lol

Solutions to pip pain. Feel like I have a baseball in my right ass cheek. I'm no newbie when it comes to pip but this is definitely worse then normal. Iv pinned calves, lats, traps, arms, quads, pecs you name it. But this one has been the worst by far, maybe Iv just forgotten the old times but I'm about 48 hours in and pain increasing, no redness no heat coming off of it. First 24 I felt nothing I thought it was the smoothest injection Iv done in a while in my ass. 3cc of DQ tren a, test c, and Npp. Not the first pin with this combo but I did just crack a new bottle of test c. Iv tried hot and cold packs, muscle relaxants,bath tub with rubber duckies and bubbles. I'm walking around like Iv been passed around like the stanly cup. Can't sit can't sleep, can't even fuck and I'm on tren too and nothing could ever stop me from getting my pickle tickled. Any solutions lads?

Monitor it close. U can be sterile as can be an still get an infection

Wow Mike Arnold you are the man I have read your post for years way before I even made a account I knew ibuprofen was bad for liver but damn
And sorry about the pip brother hope all is well and I had some bad pip from gym bro gear I just used heat pads and hot baths and benadryl it helped a lot

Get Shredded!
Wow Mike Arnold you are the man I have read your post for years way before I even made a account I knew ibuprofen was bad for liver but damn
And sorry about the pip brother hope all is well and I had some bad pip from gym bro gear I just used heat pads and hot baths and benadryl it helped a lot

It's all good now, this post was about a month ago

But damn I never had a freaking clue. When this whole bad injection thing happened I was taking sooooooo many of them. I can't take opiates on account of the opiod blocker I take. So what would you suggest like Tylenol maybe ? Cuz now your reply up there runs thru my mind every time I think about taking ib profan

But damn I never had a freaking clue. When this whole bad injection thing happened I was taking sooooooo many of them. I can't take opiates on account of the opiod blocker I take. So what would you suggest like Tylenol maybe ? Cuz now your reply up there runs thru my mind every time I think about taking ib profan

Maybe you can take Aleve instead, (Naproxen). I think it works better than Ibuprofen does anyway.

I'd say it's a risk vs reward kind of thing. I'm also opposed to running long term ibuprofen because of what he said, but a few a day for a week isn't what I would consider long term use. But I'd like to hear his input on short term use.

I'm also curious about his take on using other nsaids long term. I'm currently on meloxicam every day for my neck problems and it's helping tremendously. My doctor is concerned about what stuff I take because she wants my liver and kidneys to be healthy due to the fact that at some point in the future I'll end up having to go on pain management for the duration. If I have to sacrifice a little muscle for less pain I'll take it because if I wasn't on it I wouldn't even be able to lift. It's hard enough as it is.

Back