• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bank account fraud

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had 700 stolen from both my checking and savings accounts. Both different account numbers. Charged similar amounts at the same place. How would someone have both my savings and checking accoUnt info? Any advice?

Stop using your debit card for hookers. Problem solved, you're welcome.

It's the wife

I put a stop payment on both of them...but how does someone get both my checking and savings info? I didn't even know u can make purchases from a savings account

if I knew who this person was they would be dead 5 mins ago

Did you lose a card or does someone have the info? I lost my card once and my old roommate had my info. He cleaned out both my savings and checking accounts by using atm withdrawals.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

A few easy ways for them to get that info. They have ATM things that you put in looks just like the real ATM card slot and it records all info then they slide blank card and magically your numbers get on.

Also, could have stolen your mail or hacked your online banking info.

Glad you caught it when you did. Last time this happened to me the idiot paid their Comcast tv bill so the cops went right to the address.

a person has a reader under the counter they slide your card at the register then is looks like the are just setting it on a shelf while the transaction is going thru but they put it on another reader, then they watch you put in your pin number

A few easy ways for them to get that info. They have ATM things that you put in looks just like the real ATM card slot and it records all info then they slide blank card and magically your numbers get on.

Also, could have stolen your mail or hacked your online banking info.

Glad you caught it when you did. Last time this happened to me the idiot paid their Comcast tv bill so the cops went right to the address.

Just... wow.

Reminds me of the bank robber who used a lemon juice wash as "invisible ink" to hide their face and then went to do the deed with full visibility to the cameras. Sometimes you gotta check to see if you read the story right, then if you're accidentally on The Onion without knowing...

IML Gear Cream!
true story, my bro got his identity stolen and he didnt know it an illegal was working under his name and social. he called me one day and said hey bro what should I do I was behind on child support and they garnished this guys wages and now I'm all caught up. I said do nothing and see how long they collect it from his check till he quits and uses a new social, then inquire about it so you dont end up paying the taxes. karma lolz

true story, my bro got his identity stolen and he didnt know it an illegal was working under his name and social. he called me one day and said hey bro what should I do I was behind on child support and they garnished this guys wages and now I'm all caught up. I said do nothing and see how long they collect it from his check till he quits and uses a new social, then inquire about it so you dont end up paying the taxes. karma lolz

Lol. Did your bro become suddenly pro-immigrant? Would be understandable.

Never heard of the child support garnishing... the immigrant must be pissed. Anyone using a stolen SSN already knows they're going to lose money into SS and Medicare that they will never be able to collect on but that extra cash on top of it for someone's kid has got to sting. Still, much better than the horrible paying jobs back home... or no jobs.

If they were able to access your savings in addition to your checking account you should be more fearful of a compromised computer/phone. They would be able to directly transfer the money out and presumably into a paypal account before laundering it to an offshore account as that would be flagged directly from your banking institution. Just my 2c.

No shit? Hell I let that person add all they want to my SS account. Not that I'll ever get it all but damn. I can only imagine how many are paying into dead persons accounts or just random numbers with no hope of ever collecting. Makes you wonder how the fuck SS is supposedly going broke.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've had three credit cards hacked in the last three years, never a bank savings or checking tho.

I had 700 stolen from both my checking and savings accounts. Both different account numbers. Charged similar amounts at the same place. How would someone have both my savings and checking accoUnt info? Any advice?

Sent you a message it's a lil lengthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back