• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Sponsor

Favorite Lab

• Dispense Quick

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Domestic Supply

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Drugs Gear

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Gorilla Pharm

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • GrAnabolic

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pharmacom Labs

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Purity Source Labs

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • World Pharma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
lol no but i get sick of hearing that guys are getting ripped off, or waiting for months for their shit, or its not good quality or cant find a good shop
when all they have to do is open their fucking eyes .

Bingo! You said it man. But nobody wants to take the time to READ and research. A lot of people nowadays just want to create an account make one post asking for the "fire gear".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BC is like ASF quality shop rep. he knows all the good spots here. i personally really like Domestic supply, i always refer people to that spot. really love that shop.

BC is like ASF quality shop rep. he knows all the good spots here. i personally really like Domestic supply, i always refer people to that spot. really love that shop.

its still beyond me why these guys get sucked into to the brand new lab with zero track record.
i mean sure small test order ok, but seriously why even bother when so many other good shops have already
stood the test of time . its like a guy who does a 1 night stand with a bar whore and wonders why he got herpes

im sure he had a good time while it lasted. after all it was practically free, few drinks and she is yours. not the best quality but almost free.
its still beyond me why these guys get sucked into to the brand new lab with zero track record.
i mean sure small test order ok, but seriously why even bother when so many other good shops have already
stood the test of time . its like a guy who does a 1 night stand with a bar whore and wonders why he got herpes

im sure he had a good time while it lasted. after all it was practically free, few drinks and she is yours. not the best quality but almost free.

welll you know what they say. herpes is like quality luggage. you carry that shit around for life lol

welll you know what they say. herpes is like quality luggage. you carry that shit around for life lol

90% of Americans have herpes according to google

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/herpes-simplex-virus

In between herpes outbreaks, the virus lies dormant (as if it is hibernating or sleeping) in nerve cells. Exposure to HSV-1 is extremely common, as many as 90% of American adults have been exposed to the virus, and there is no stigma to having a cold sore. However, HSV-2, or genital herpes, can cause embarrassment.

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/herpes-simplex-virus

In between herpes outbreaks, the virus lies dormant (as if it is hibernating or sleeping) in nerve cells. Exposure to HSV-1 is extremely common, as many as 90% of American adults have been exposed to the virus, and there is no stigma to having a cold sore. However, HSV-2, or genital herpes, can cause embarrassment.

I was cool with that site until I ran across the homeopathy section... and they're serious about it. If they're presenting an anti-science as legit medicine, we can't trust anything else on the page. :/ Maybe the stats are correct but it'll have to come from somewhere else.

I thought everyone had HPV but it just doesn't show up in some

Many of us exterminate it via normal immune system victory. I believe the antibodies will continue to show up in the studies though... and basically almost anyone who's ever been sexual active will have (or had) some form of HPV, last I read.

A lot of the lower rates of infection noted in the past for both HPV and herpes had to do mainly with detection limitations. More sensitive tests today show we're all a bunch of dirty whores.

Gear church, euro-pharm(psl), dispense quick...

does anyone remember wildcat labs? They took my virginity and I gotta say it was there decatest blend (20ml bottles) and dbol tabs (pink hexagon shape) when I looked and felt my best....that was almost 8 years ago and I had no kids and a lot of time to devote to myself and a higher metabolism and I ate a very strict healthy diet.... I wish I had a camera phone back then...could get some serious cat fishing on the tinder if I did lol..

anyways....

happy pinning queers!

Back