• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skinny's 2017 summer luvin log!

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Time to start getting ready for the summer!

I havent been in the gym much since middle of November.. I'm ready to start building some muscles.

I'm going to start out running a little npp test and dbol that I have left over. Then once I finish that I will be running EQ test winny and var.

Goal: become ridiculously good looking..

Diet: mostly whole foods. As much protein and fat can eat with varying amounts of carbs depending a lot on how I look and feel.

There will be pics

Couple products I have been liking...

First is coffee.. Death wish coffee co. Great for a prework out and energy booster.

Death-Wish-Coffee4.jpg

Second is Dang chips.. Its a great sweet snack for the health conscious. helps curb cravings.

DGF-00301-1.jpg

Very nice. I'll be checking in. What dose npp/test will you be running?

test will be 4-500 Npp will be 4-500 just until its gone. I only have 2 bottles left. Just to get me pumped and going hard again.

I was hoping you were going to do a log again.

How'd the surgery go?

I was hoping you were going to do a log again.

How'd the surgery go?

It went really well I put up a photo in the pit wives thread today..

test will be 4-500 Npp will be 4-500 just until its gone. I only have 2 bottles left. Just to get me pumped and going hard again.
Very nice. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for that coffee, love me a good strong black coffee to get me going. Is that something you find on the grocery store shelf where you are or over the internet? Never seen of heard of it before.

Very nice. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for that coffee, love me a good strong black coffee to get me going. Is that something you find on the grocery store shelf where you are or over the internet? Never seen of heard of it before.

Amazon prime.. I am an amazon junky.. but its the best keurig coffee I have had to date.. way better than starbucks.

Good to hear that it went well for her.

Who's product are you running/will be running?

Ill be running monster NPP, dbol, winny and var.. I have a vial of asia pharm eq also.. for the the rest of the Eq I had something else lined up but who knows if its going to show at this point. I'm just glad I have enough to start and run for about three months. So if it doesn't show Ill buy some else where not a big deal.

But I haven't had an issue with any of the stuff I have had from them. I have been meaning to give some other sponsors more business(DG,basic) but for this run I want var and the other guys I want to try charge over double for it. 180 bucks for 50-100 10 mgs pills kind of sucks.. I can be a cheap ass at times and again I haven't yet had an issue with monster.

Ill be running monster NPP, dbol, winny and var.. I have a vial of asia pharm eq also.. for the the rest of the Eq I had something else lined up but who knows if its going to show at this point. I'm just glad I have enough to start and run for about three months. So if it doesn't show Ill buy some else where not a big deal.

But I haven't had an issue with any of the stuff I have had from them. I have been meaning to give some other sponsors more business(DG,basic) but for this run I want var and the other guys I want to try charge over double for it. 180 bucks for 50-100 10 mgs pills kind of sucks.. I can be a cheap ass at times and again I haven't yet had an issue with monster.
My nukka.
I quoted the other thread.
She's a knockout. Lucky man.

Beautiful looking wife there skinny

That's a bunch of bull... The picture doesn't show up..

Don't over do it with the protein, in fact go vegan for this cycle.

With var and winny on the menu Ill be struggling to get down the food. If one those two mess up my stomach alone I can only imagine how I'm going to feel on both...Vegan? Never could I ever.

That's a bunch of bull... The picture doesn't show up..

hmm others can see it and so can I? Photo bucket is having issues though.. Just posting that took for ever. Thats why i just quoted the other post instead of reposting.

Gonna be keeping an eye on you homeboy. Good luck

Its my Birthday! heading out of work at 1 and hitting the gym.. then hitting some thc concentrate.. then hitting the couch.. then hitting the wife...Stuff like that.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Wednesday, maybe dinner, I dont know if we'll have time.
[h=1][/h]

Thanks doods!!

Did an arm day took a pic after also.. not much definition on guy right now but look really full.

Arm day was pretty weak. I started failing pretty early in the work out. It's just going to take a little to get back where I was

phuckin sore today..

The secret to success in recomp.. FOOD.

Getting down on some coconut oil fried eggs and ham

Trying something different for an intra-work out drink. I dont want to eat or drink many carbs so I try to keep them around my work out. Normally I would drink a gatorade with bcaas beta alanine and arginine.. but Im going to switch gatorade in that mixture out for coconut water mixed with pineapple juice. Also going to be eating more potatoes post work out to help replenish the carbs and potassium.

Not sure yet if im going to use and whey..

And work outs will be EOD.

Post work out nutrition...

Back