• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Cycle Support

Drewski

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wondering what a vets take on this was. Anything new on market? I've got fish oil, hawthorn, multi vitaminsupplements, etc.

Milk thistle will save your liver, just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nac/tudca for me. Ive used liv52, but only with nac and tudca...so its hard to say if the liv52 had a positive impact. Nac/tudca together has always kept me in check though.

That's a good combination. I tried it before but got heart burn and quit after 3-4 weeks. Let me know how it goes.

Yeah, so far so good. I split my anavar into 25 morning and 25 evening. Mast E at 400 and test E at 500 2x a week. Trying to work on definition while in a caloric deficit. I feel like this combo could do it. Would've ran Primo if I had more money.

I am always running Liv 52. Shit is cheap as fuck. Throw in some tudca with another liver support that has other goodies in it (milk thistle, nac). Then have your normal health supplements and you are good to go. Those things are just so cheap that I see no reason to not take them. Really the only one that isn't extremely cheap is Tudca and I just call it the price of running an oral.

Grab an all in one support supp.
Iml -advanced cycle support
Cel -cycle assist
throw in tudca
Fishoil your set.

Great suggestion above. CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL Tudca had you covered OP!

Back