• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Mick's true colors surfacing...

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF,
For some reason, and I have no idea, this gentlemen(used loosely), has a big problem with me. I try to not start problems hear, help people when I can, and generally try to be a good member. This guy obviously has some deep imbedded issues with me. He has come back and made off color comments about me that made no sense. I thought I'd take alittle timeout from here and cool down some. He pretty much told me to go have fun at the BOP forum. No big deal, we all frequent different forums.
Mick, if you all don't know is the Superduper, big cheese, my shit don't stink, Head Super Moderator over at Muscle and Fitness. This big chicken shit pulled the ultimate chicken shit move I've seen to date on any forum. I go to M&S today and it says I've been banned. And permanently! And a little side note that says "Have fun at BOP!" I haven't even made any post there...maybe I made an introduction....not sure.
Dude, I have no idea what your problem is, but you need to get over it! Banning me from a forum for what??? Your issues sound like a jealous little high school girl drama issue....not sure. Anyway, my point is don't piss Mick off....

Just another example of someone getting some power. And not knowing how to use it responsibly. Those actions are personal and no good leader/boss makes decisions off emotions. Sounds like a bitch move.

If you learned how to drywall correctly I wouldn't have to!

Mick is top notch people dawg... work it out.

If you learned how to drywall correctly I wouldn't have to!

Mick is top notch people dawg... work it out.
Geez bro...banning someone from another forum when nothing was ever said on it....I think he has some issues himself that he needs to address. I never had a beef with the guy, but he obviously has one with me.

Maybe he doesn't like BOP members??

You guys are both good in my book.

Sometimes someone just wants to war with you for no reason and that is the only reason.

What are you hoping to accomplish with this thread? Just to make the rest of us aware you were mistreated on the internet?

That's odd enough... Mick is a trip, funny guy and when he busts balls thats just mick he really means nothing bad by it..But in this case I would speak to him.. It takes more of a man to reach out, heck I even reached out to some members here who I bumped heads with and they flat out acted like a cunt, oh well...I even told one recently that I will do whatever I can to mend a relationship and no hard feelings and dude is still salty like a wench.. You cant please them all..

One thing I have learned is that "Apologizing doesn't always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right, It means that you value your relationship with your peers more than your ego"..

I hope you dudes sort things out man, because I think you're both solids!

Mick is of the people by the people and for the people . Snitching is unacceptable no matter the excuse . Shitty sources are given no quarter. Just a legit dude . He mods that board like boards should be modded . What was yalls issue? l vaguely remember the "have fun at bop" but what was the context . Maybe link the argument .

Trenbolone.........

Everyone loves me here so I cannot relate to this problem. Sorry.

Mick is of the people by the people and for the people . Snitching is unacceptable no matter the excuse . Shitty sources are given no quarter. Just a legit dude . He mods that board like boards should be modded . What was yalls issue? l vaguely remember the "have fun at bop" but what was the context . Maybe link the argument .
This seems like a personal issue that one person has with another. If OP was truly ban for a personal issue then there is no way "Mick is of the people by the people and for the people".

If your Mick is truly for the people. He will see error in his way and reinstate OP.

Holy shit!! I just stopped over at muscle and science.

Moderators openly asking sources for free gear for a transformation contest. WTF!!! How can a board operate like that? That forum is joke. Won't last long.

Has roughly 6000 members. With Moderators asking for freebies in the open it won't be long before that board goes away.

Get Shredded!

Moderators openly asking sources for free gear for a transformation contest. WTF!!! How can a board operate like that? That forum is joke. Won't last long.

Has roughly 6000 members. With Moderators asking for freebies in the open it won't be long before that board goes away.

Yeah they also don't charge sponsors to be on the forum. So for them to voluntarily supply prizes for a contest is a small price to pay one time to freely advertise their gear.

They are asking for prizes dickhead . They're not asking for free cycles .

The mods/reps here don't get free gear? You can do a little better then that.
I am sure the moderators get free gear here. But the soliciting of labs to donate gear is something different.
They are asking for prizes dickhead . They're not asking for free cycles .
If they want a fucking prize go compete in something where you get a participation trophy. Or go compete in BB competition.

This is a shitty business. If you are a moderator you can or should PM the source for these enquiries. Instead of trying to put them on the spot in public forum. It's called "PROFESSIONALISM".

Mick has always been a stand up guy in all of my interactions with him. The man definitely isn't afraid to speak his mind.

Mick has always been a stand up guy in all of my interactions with him. The man definitely isn't afraid to speak his mind.
It's the internet bro. Anyone is willing to speak their mind in this virtual land. That comment holds no weight.

Is it beer 30 yet?
You and I have an issue, that's no secret and it started on this forum. What I want to know from you is simple, why did I get a lifetime ban on M&S? I had to come over here and ask because I obviously couldn't do it there. I don't like making gimmick accounts, never have. Hey if you don't like me fine....but now you made it personal with your shitty call to ban me over there for no stinking reason....man up and tell me why.

I'm reading dawg16 want's some help mediating...I suggest both parties chalk it up to a misunderstanding since both have good reps here and start over.

I am sure the moderators get free gear here. But the soliciting of labs to donate gear is something different.

If they want a fucking prize go compete in something where you get a participation trophy. Or go compete in BB competition.

This is a shitty business. If you are a moderator you can or should PM the source for these enquiries. Instead of trying to put them on the spot in public forum. It's called "PROFESSIONALISM".

This site just had a transformation contest(that I lost:() where mods were asking shops to donate prizes... It ended the month you joined.

I see nothing wrong with mods trying to set up contests and arrange for prizes.. It gets people excited to make changes brings traffic to the site and give us all something to talk about... BTW thanks again Monte that was

Hopefully you guys can work out whatever issues you have with one another., if that doesn't work maybe just ignore eachother and move on. There's not always a resolution in REAL life much less the Internet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back