• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gang Banger Pardoned by Obama Executed

19 years for 5 grams of coke? Wow

RIP

It says for more than 5 grams but not exactly how much. According to the write up it was the biggest drug bust ever for Saginaw.

It said "5 grams or more". Guaranteed it was on the plus side of 5 grams.

Charge is 5-500 grams...so I could take a wild guess where on that scale it was.

My point in posting this article is that Obama thinks drug dealing is a non violent crime. And what happened to this guy after he was released just proves how wrong he is.

Almost everyone that Obama pardoned received extremely harsh drug sentences. Some people got 30-40 yrs for conspiracy to distribute cocaine.

Almost everyone that Obama pardoned received extremely harsh drug sentences. Some people got 30-40 yrs for conspiracy to distribute cocaine.

That is what their charge was dropped down to in court. What they really got caught doing was I'm sure much much worse.

IML Gear Cream!
The ole boy still must have been on someone's shit list that don't forget....probably saved tax payers money down the road.

My point in posting this article is that Obama thinks drug dealing is a non violent crime. And what happened to this guy after he was released just proves how wrong he is.

I absolutely agree, with drugs come gangs, guns, and death.

I absolutely agree, with drugs come gangs, guns, and death.
Then give everyone a legal means to aquire their vice. It's the only solution that even remotely makes sense for a free people

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Then give everyone a legal means to aquire their vice. It's the only solution that even remotely makes sense for a free people

As long as they cant get government assistance when they overdose we can have a conversation.

As long as they cant get government assistance when they overdose we can have a conversation.
What about every time someone legally overdoses on alcohol and winds up at an er? Your argument is that of a slave

No, most of them are ghetto hood rats who are too lazy to work
Most are white so obviously this conversation is going no where with you.

Most are always white. Whites make up the majority of the population by far. Not even debatable.

Not where I live, and what does that matter anyway? When you're more than able to work but just don't want to because you can get handouts it's a problem, it's abuse because they don't deserve it or need it not because of their skin color, this conversation is proving how little you know about welfare abuse so it's going exactly where I want it to

so 2 guys barge in and execute him, I'm guessing this guy was into some pretty heavy shit.

Back