• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Xmas bulk giveaway/NY transformation challenge

Fucking murdered back today guys
Started off with high cable rows 4 sets 8
Straight arm pull downs superset with lat pull downs 4 sets 8 to 10
Heavy ass bent over rows 4 sets 8
Heavy ass t bar rows 4 sets 8
Heavy ass single arm DB rows 4 sets 8
Fucking pump was insane since I've been switching from high volume one week and heavy ass weight following week keep the body confused

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

That's a lot of rowing, def a killer back workout!

I love the pump I get from rows makes me feel thick

Heavy shoulder workout today
Warm up light side laterals
Heavy behind the neck press 5 sets 8
Upright rows
5 sets 8 to 10
Heavy side laterals superset with shrugs triple set with DB shrugs
5 sets 8 to 10

Mybad Projectswole I thought u just wanted my weight for this week,I'll send some with measurements,I've been 205 for the past two mornings

Yh I just needed your weight, was just wondering if you had any update pics you wanted to share with the board yet, or if you plan on waiting until the end.

My wife said she'll help me take some tomorrow after work she had a hard day today,so I'll post some good ones post workout woke up at 205 today first time ever breaking 200 bro I'm excited

My wife said she'll help me take some tomorrow after work she had a hard day today,so I'll post some good ones post workout woke up at 205 today first time ever breaking 200 bro I'm excited

That's a 35lb increase since you first emailed me your stats since 31st December!

I know bro my appetite is insane I'm always fucking hungry that's why I train every day I don't want to be fat lol

Awesome chest workout as usual, jammed some old school mobb deep and LOX and got it in,

Heavy ass flat bench like 8 sets of 8 drop set last set, incline bench press 5 sets 8, Incline fly's superset with DB press to failure ended with dips superset with push-ups for a insane pump loved today's workout gonna smash leggs tomorrow

Get Shredded!
Sorry guys I ain't been on in a while been helping my girl get a bunch of shit since we got tax money lol, well I got some goodies out of it of course,I don't know if u guys know I work out at home I have a Smith machine with lat pulldown and bottom pully for rows and Biceps, well I got 12 ten pd plates from play it again sports and a double D handle for my rows, so now I can put 110 on each dumbbell I used to only be able to put 80 on,so yesterday I did awesome back workout, I did pulldown rows using my new double D handle felt awesome 4 sets 10 to 12
Then lat pulldowns 4 sets 10 to 12
Bottom pully rows 4 sets 8 to 10
I use the double D handle to do my t bar rows also instead of hand grip 4 sets 8 to 10 finished with heavy ass DB rows 4 sets 8

Today I had to do chest again lol I had to try out the 110's well I got it in and it felt so amazing compared to the barbell, I felt it in my PECS more especially since it's different, I did 5 sets 8 to 10
Then incline bench DB press 5 sets 8 to 10 finished with incline fly's superset with DB press 5 sets 8 to 10 felt so different such a good pump I was in the zone guys

Sorry guys I ain't been on in a while been helping my girl get a bunch of shit since we got tax money lol, well I got some goodies out of it of course,I don't know if u guys know I work out at home I have a Smith machine with lat pulldown and bottom pully for rows and Biceps, well I got 12 ten pd plates from play it again sports and a double D handle for my rows, so now I can put 110 on each dumbbell I used to only be able to put 80 on,so yesterday I did awesome back workout, I did pulldown rows using my new double D handle felt awesome 4 sets 10 to 12
Then lat pulldowns 4 sets 10 to 12
I use the double D handle to do my t bar rows also instead of hand grip 4 sets 8 to 10 finished with heavy ass DB rows 4 sets 8

Today I had to do chest again lol I had to try out the 110's well I got it in and it felt so amazing compared to the barbell, I felt it in my PECS more especially since it's different, I did 5 sets 8 to 10
Then incline bench DB press 5 sets 8 to 10 finished with incline fly's superset with DB press 5 sets 8 to 10 felt so different such a good pump I was in the zone guys

Good deal, glad to see your alive..

I too have a home gym...Squat rack, and a smith on the other side, upper/lower cable, shrug bar, attachments for cables, dumbbells, interchangeable dumbbells, 2 benches, bars/plates, shit ton of accessories from heavy band resistances to chains and ropes..I have a gym membership and I brake up my training depending on if I'm working from home that day or out in the field.. I scored most my stuff over the years on Craigslist, I simply just wait for some schmuck to fuck up and cheat on his wife so she can have a "take his shit sale".. I scored some decent stuff at prices that would make you fall off your chair..

Shit me too I got my Smith machine with a shit ton of weights off some rich kid in the suburbs he had to weigh around 135 lol his mom made him sell it because he never used it I got it all for 300 lol had to get it I drove over a hour to get it

OK guys had a amazing leg day besides the insane lower back pumps lol, so I did leg extensions superset with squats I did 2 warm up set of 25 squats 135 then 1 set leg extensions 15 reps squats 12 reps then 4 working sets leg extensions 10 reps squats 8 to 10 reps fucking dying last set drop set I couldn't finish the 135 on the squats I was pulling plates off from 315 getting at least 5 reps with every pull by the time it was a single plate I unracked it and my lower back wanted to explode so I did one more drop set of leg extensions drop from 115 to 35 fucking crazy blood pump

Haven't been feeling well these past few days so forced myself to do some back today I only did cable exercises to take it easy, I started off with bottom pully rows 4 sets 8 to 10 lat pulldowns 4 heavy sets 8 to 10 heaviest I ever went for reps I actually started feeling better, then did close hand top pully rows to chest 4 sets 8 to 10 lastly rope pull downs to face for center back 4 sets 10 to 12 awesome pump

Yesterday I did arms
EZ curl bar 4 sets 8 to 10 superset with skull crusher's 4 sets 8 to 10

Heavy hammer curls 4 sets 8 to 10 superset with French press 4 sets 8 to 10

Cable curls 4 sets 8 to 10 superset with rope pull downs 4 sets 8 to 10

Today I did chest
Heavy incline fly's superset with heavy flat bench 5 sets 8 to 10

Incline DB press 5 sets 8 to 10

Light fly's 5 sets 10 to 12 superset with champaigns

Today was my best back day by far heavy as fuck with great reps
Warm up set with double D handle pull downs 4 sets 10 to 12
Lat pull down 4 sets 8 to 10
Cable rows 4 sets 8 to 10
Bent over Barbell rows 4 sets 8 to 10
T bar rows 5 sets 8 to 10
Single arm DB rows 4 sets 120lbs 6.5 reps superset with 65lb for 5 X 4 sets

Bumped Deca up this week to 750 aweek stuck floating between 210 and 212 morning fasted weight see what happens

Bumped Deca up this week to 750 aweek stuck floating between 210 and 212 morning fasted weight see what happens

message me brother, I can solve this through nutrition no need to increase the Deca. Get back to me with measurements, photos and weight.

message me brother, I can solve this through nutrition no need to increase the Deca. Get back to me with measurements, photos and weight.
Got it been uping calories like crazy even added olive oil to my shakes I'll check in for sure bro photos and measurements

IML Gear Cream!
Today was leg day
I did 2 warm up sets of 20 squats then 4 working sets shoulder width apart toes straight x12
4 sets 8 to 12 sumo squats
Leg extensions 5 sets 8 to 10 last set drop set next leg day will be curls and deadlifts

Was sick for three days so took off till I felt better so did chest on Friday I hit 355 for 3 reps had my girl spoting me lol, I did incline DB press 4 sets 8
Incline DB fly's superset with flat bench press 4 sets 10 to 12
Tried to find orm got to three rep max and pulled a drop set 355 to 135

Yesterday I did back top pully rows 4 sets 8 to 10
Lat pull downs 4 sets 8 to 10.
T bar rows 4 sets 8 to 10
Single arm DB rows 4 sets 8

So yesterday was tri's and bi's kept it short and simple, rope extensions superset with wide grip pull ups 4 sets 8 to 10

Rope curls superset with tricep pushdowns 4 sets 8 to 10

Heavy DB concentrate curls to hammer curls superset with French press to champaigns 4 sets to failure

Today was shoulders behind the neck press 4 sets 8 to 10
Upright rows 4 sets 8 to 10
Lateral raises 4 sets 8 to 10
BB Shrugs superset with DB shrugs 4 sets 10 to 12

Did legs Friday and today was chest been going super heavy I'm going to stick to this for two more weeks then start heavy volume to shred up and add definition _20170318_130257.JPGIMG_20170318_125942.jpgIMG_20170318_130207.jpg

Crazy difference from when I started guys thanks to PSL and especially Projectswole for diet plan I'm definitely gonna continue this log after the transformation challenge is over will post lower body pics on leg day

Lol who is that guy bro looks like I freaking ate him

Today was back day switched it up and did heavy compound movements first,
Bentover BB row
4 sets 8 to 10
T bar rows 4 sets 8 to 10
Lat pull down 4 sets 8 to 10
Top pully rows 4 sets 8 to 10
Lower cable rows 4 sets 8 to 10
Finished off with straight arm rope pulldowns superset with rope puuls to face for center back 4 sets 12 to 15 for blood pumps

Today I did a short leg workout leg curls superset with stiff leg deadlifts 4 sets 8 to 10 finished with leg extensions 4x15

Hugggge Difference Brother, been a pleasure working with you. Traps and Delts are insane!

Back