• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Somatozine: My experience

Cruefan89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I bought in to this somatozine with low expectations to be honest. I thought for the price why not. I took a pic of the bottle and caps but it won't upload. Not missing anything really black bottle with regular looking caps.

Started one cap last Monday the 16th. Starting weight in the am no food was 205.6 lbs. Today 7 days later am weight 213.8 lbs.

I workout six days a week with a regular 6 meal a day diet. Other than adding an advacodo to the mix not much more has changed diet wise.

TRT dose of script test 200mg as I'm cruising currently. This is normal water retention from what I'm told and I feel more of a pump than usual. No swelling of the hands or any tingling. I will update every Monday until bottle is gone.

Thanks for the review. Your weight gain falls right in the normal range at one week in. At this point weight gains will level off (as intramuscular water retention has probably maxed out at this point), so don't expect the scale to continue rising. This initial size-weight gain is characteristic of GH (and therefore MK-677), as it causes a large degree of intramuscular water retention. It is specifically this I.M. water that bodybuilders are referring to when they talk about the increase in "fullness" they experience when using GH, as well as the "3D look". Depending on dosage and brand (not all pharm-grade GH brands provide the same look or results and their is a known reason for this, but that is another conversation for another day), most GH users will gain anywhere between 3-12 lbs within the first 1-2 weeks of use. In some cases the weight gain can be even more, but I would say the typical guy using 5-10 iu of GH/day usually adds about 5-12 lbs of bodyweight. With MK-677 causing average weight gains of 5-10 lbs (heavier guys will likely end up around the higher number and lighter guys the lower number, as bigger men have more muscle volume to fill up with water), total weight gain is pretty comparable to using about 5-10 iu of GH/day.

After this initial weight gain bodyweight will plateau...and that is when the GH/IGF-1 starts doing its work. As most guys know, GH/IGF-1 is not something that causes immediate, massive weight gains. Rather, GH amplifies the overall bodybuilding process by working synergistically with AAS (and insulin) by building additional lean tissue through different mechanisms than steroids or insulin. This new muscle doesn't come quickly, but it is genuine muscle fiber that is maintained much easier than muscle built with steroids. GH will also help significantly with managing bodyfat, either by making it easier to lose fat while dieting, or by making it more difficult to gain fat while mass-building.

So, GH really does do everything we want as bodybuilders...and the fact that muscle gains/fat loss is much more easily maintained after going off only makes it more desirable. However, as most of you know, and which I mentioned earlier, no one should expect to pack on 10 pounds of genuine muscle fiber with GH/MK-677 in 30 days of use. It doesn't work that way, but when used along with steroids and/or insulin throughout the year, overall progress is enhanced in ways that cannot be achieved with steroid use alone. This is largely because GH works through completely different mechanisms than steroids and insulin to produce its effects. This allows us to "double-up", so to speak, on our muscle building and fat loss efforts....as we are not over-signaling a single system, which is exactly what happens when we just continue using more and more steroids. That is why adding more steroids to an already stout cycle barely produces anymore gains...and sometimes none at all...because we've maxed out that particular system's ability to build muscle. With GH we are tapping into a completely different mechanism (system) of muscle growth and fat loss that hasn't been used, so new gains are nearly guaranteed to come. This is why bodybuilders always make better gains with moderate steroid use in combination with GH and insulin...compared to just using a ton of steroids alone. The more mechanisms through which growth and fat loss can be stimulated, the better one's potential results will be...always. Pro bodybuilders figured this out 30 years ago and haven't looked back since.

Last edited:
Yeah the nice part of the weight gain, while some of it is water, watch your appetite, it should be improved..and so you tend to eat more..so not all the weight gain is water gain and therefore you should immediately see size and strength gains in the first 30 days.

I'm on week 2 of this product myself, but have run MK several times before. Stuff is pure gold imo

So as of today my am weight is 217.6 lbs. I'm up 12 pounds in 14 days. I'm feeling some strength increase and obviously looking more full. No swelling or tingling of the hands which is good. So far I'm pleased with the results. To be continued.......

So as of today my am weight is 217.6 lbs. I'm up 12 pounds in 14 days. I'm feeling some strength increase and obviously looking more full. No swelling or tingling of the hands which is good. So far I'm pleased with the results. To be continued.......

Damn...12 pounds in 14 days is a lot, even for MK-677.

Sounds like a great product...

I believe this 100%.

I had a client gain 31lbs total in 3 months on 25mgs of MK ED.

Granted some of it was water weight, but he added a ton of muscle to his frame. His strength is through the roof. Much of it because of increased appetite and faster recovery.

This compound is amazing.

Gotta try it. Just bought 2 bottles somatazine and 1 of vicaine. Very excited about these products. Will put in my 2 cents.

IML Gear Cream!

21 days into run and weight as of am today 218.4 lbs. Leveling off weight wise but still have one more week left.

My weight has leveled off a bit as well. Hunger and low blood sugar feelings come and go. I have been getting slight hand numbness randomly throughout the day. Sleep has been great, much deeper and I'm not waking up near as much throughout the night like I was. I'm impressed with the muscle fullness it providers. And, this is all with dosing just 1/2 a cap (12.5mg) every evening.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

This product has been nothing less than amazing in my book. Curious to see what happens when I blast off for my bulk run and then cut. Should be interesting.

Rather than start my own thread since I'm not important - I'm 1 month in using half a cap of Somatozine/day. I've been on a cut the entire time I've been using the product AND the last 2 weeks I've been in PCT coming off of testosterone use - neither being favorable conditions at all. I think I've leaned out more than I would have otherwise, muscles have stayed more full, and strength has maintained because of the Somatozine and despite the circumstances. I'm real excited about the future with the product. Do expect to get bloodwork done in two weeks so hopefully nothing strange pops up in my bloodwork.

Who sells this stuff?

Get Shredded!

So today was day 30 of my experience and my am weight was 220lbs exactly. That's up 14.4 lbs from 205.6 at day one. I ran a half marathon on Sunday also so weight is solid today. This has been the most weight Ive put on from any AAS and that includes Dbol ,a bombs and t Bol. The water weight was pretty pronounced but seems to have subsided some. I look a lot fuller but have leaned out some the past 7 or so days. Strength has gone up some but appetite has leveled off and I'm looking to add another 15lbs by mid April so any ideas would be appreciated. I'm going to blast with Npp and Sust in the near future and continue with the Somatozine as well. Not sure of all the scientific info Mike Arnold puts out about this stuff but it does work is all I can say. Now off to my next Journey.

Good review man.

Somatozine is def legit..MK677 is arguably one of the best RC compounds out there.

Guys if you want Somatozine, you can go to www.masupps.com and use my code "WES15" for 20% off orders. It is out of stock right now, but should be back this month.

Check out vicaine while you are at it..for mood enhancement. Stuff is amazing.

Back