• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puretropin Bloodwork

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to run serum testing on a kit of Puretropin from IronLion.

I gotta say this is by FAR the fastest intl delivery I have ever had. It came quicker then just about any States Based operation I've used.

c04bd8897684f2f7b91810ed2bbde69a.jpg

The pucks in a few of the vials were dislodged and broken up a bit but, the majority were in tact.

997a9676312a39abb2145bc1f17a837e.jpg

I'm getting bloods pulled Monday and will have results by the end of the week.

Stay tuned!

Cant wait for bloods. Im currently running angtropin yellow tops and its about a 3 to 4 week wait. Will be doing bloods soon as well on that. Orange tops are noticeably cheaper when on sale so they caught my interest.

Cant wait for bloods. Im currently running angtropin yellow tops and its about a 3 to 4 week wait. Will be doing bloods soon as well on that. Orange tops are noticeably cheaper when on sale so they caught my interest.
Looking for 18+ on the serum tests and that will be satisfactory.

Looking forward to the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a 567 IGF1 test in December running 6.6 per day.

For how long?

I was was right at a month at that dose but had been on around 2 months. I had won an auction for a four pack and started with 3.3 per day and went to 4, then 5, then 6.6 when I had some other labs needed and I through the igf in to see where it was. I'm back at 5 now as my hands were giving me more problems then I was willing to live with.

In for results...

Thanks for doing this for the community brother!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the results as I have a couple of these kits myself

Thanks!

Following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Couldn't get scheduled until Wednesday for bloods so I'm going to have them pulled then.

Thanks!

Reconstituted the testing vial today.

Surprisingly there was no vacuum in the vial. Usually when I reconstitute the vacuum on the vial will pull the water in on its own but this one didn't. Tried another and had the same thing.

Anyways proof will be in the test. I will get igf pulled on these eventually but that will be down the road.

Pin will be at 9am in left bicep and bloodwork pulled at noon.

Reconstituted the testing vial today.

Surprisingly there was no vacuum in the vial. Usually when I reconstitute the vacuum on the vial will pull the water in on its own but this one didn't. Tried another and had the same thing.

Anyways proof will be in the test. I will get igf pulled on these eventually but that will be down the road.

Pin will be at 9am in left bicep and bloodwork pulled at noon.

I've had some with vacuum and some not with pures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Bloods pulled at 2 hours and 59 minutes post injection in left bicep.

Now we wait.

More positive labs. I'm glad I jumped on the holiday sale. I'm set for a few months now.

Excellent!

Thanks for doing this brother!

Great news!
Thank you Montego...well approciated...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back