• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

In search of anastrozole liquid solution recipe WITHOUT alcohol

Murse32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone show me the light??? I'd like to make a solution (NOT a suspension), as I believe his will produce the most accurate dosing for anastrozole. Typical dosing is usually 0.5mg/day, so capping will be far too inaccurate/time consuming (alternative is to use an insanely small scooper for 0.5mg and put a scoop in each cap, then fill with protein powder or other filler). I figured it would be easier to make a liquid solution that will dissolve the powder and evenly distribute it; 500 mL with 1 gram will provide a 2mg/mL solution that will fill over 20 30mL vials and last me quite a long time.... the only problem is that pretty much EVERY recipe involves the usage of grain alcohol.... for someone like me who has just overcome a sever 10-year bout with alcoholism, I'm not ready to reintroduce any form of alcohol in any amount into my body (even if it's 0.25mL a day, which most would consider an insignificant amount). What has everyone else seen? Any tips or recipes to share? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alcohol killing all bacteries etc but if you dont make injection steroid you dont need to add it. But remember to eat it fast and magazine in fridge

Back