• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Girlfriend found out, this may be my only cycle, thinking of upping my doses

Get Shredded!
Yeah until shit hits the fan, it's not coward, it's smart.

It's not about not being a man, it's about protecting your future. IF a divorce were to go down and there's kids and money involved you don't think a female will go to the measures of exposing your AAS use to get exactly what she wants? Especially if she's even a hint of crazy.. Think about it. Some guys live in a fairy tale.

This is why I would never tell a girl anything until she already knew. We are using illegal drugs, and in the eyes of the law we are addicts.

You're exactly right as I've seen friends of mine in this predicament. Bitches threatening to call the cops, or throwing bro's gear in the trash when things get heated...I guess it all boils down to the woman and her maturity level. Some women are straight up bat shit crazy. I've been with my wife for 11 years and she's never once thrown AAS in my face. The only negative feedback that I receive from her is when I'm on tren, but I guess that's warranted because I'm a dick. I guess I'm lucky in that regard.

Yep. Guys won't understand until they are actually in the predicament. This is why I have a safe and she will never find the key or know the contents lol.

Sure there are girls out there who would be cool with it and not throw it in your face, but after that happening to me a couple times I think I'll play it safe and just keep it to myself.

This is why I would never tell a girl anything until she already knew. We are using illegal drugs, and in the eyes of the law we are addicts.

Exactly. If they use as well I have no issue sharing my use with them and talking about it. But if they don't it's almost guaranteed to get brought up in an argument regardless of if it has anything to do with the compounds you are on or not. Which actually does infuriate me, then a real argument starts.

I'm not going to risk losing everything just to be honest about something that is more or less irrelevant. Except for maybe tren, but I'm one of the lucky ones that the only real side effect I get from tren is night sweats as I keep my doses low. But if I were to run any more than 500mg I would have to just check myself constantly and ensure I am not being irrational, I'm in my late 20s now and will probably never run tren that high again though.

Man my woman was happy I was getting back on. Like stoked. But she's not a normal crazy bitch so I guess my situation is different

Man my woman was happy I was getting back on. Like stoked. But she's not a normal crazy bitch so I guess my situation is different

8f2ebaa4b197ee7e8046d68cd31d340407772f191920cd1bdd090a7bbee1368e.jpg

man in 1960= making the decisions and guiding the family.

man in 2017= asking the woman for permission and answering her every beckon call.

I hate what this anti-men political environment has done to society.

Next time she orders a big meal, grab it and toss it in the garbage. Say, I'm not letting you eat that, it's bad for you.

I just started week 6 of a 500mg Test Cyp and 200mg deca cycle. The cycle is going really well and I'm seeing great results. I just got my AI pretty much dialed in and not getting any sides.

My girlfriend has been loving my muscles and commenting on how quickly they're popping up. I was already in good shape, but I'm starting to blow up and she loves it. Only thing is she thought it was natural until she found my stash last week. I'm at the gym constantly so she knows I'm puttin in the work.

We got in a huge fight, mainly about hiding shit from her. The fight ended with her agreeing to let me finish my 12 week cycle, and that's it, no more juice. So it's very possible this will be my only cycle. It's also maybe possible she would let me do another cycle down the road since she admittedly loves the results, but I can't bank on that.

I'm thinking of upping my test to 650 and my deca to 300. I figure I might as well get as much out of this cycle as possible since it might be my last.

Does this sound like a bad idea to anyone? Would it be beneficial and worth it? Any thoughts?

Listen closely. Never, at any point, should a woman be telling you what you can or cannot do with your own body (outside of a few things in marriage, like sleeping with other women, for instance). Now, she is permitted to disagree with whatever she wants, but if this is something you really want to do, you need to lay down the fucking law and let her know whose boss...and I don't say that in a domineering kind of way, as I don't think men should "boss around" women, but I do mean that you need to reassert your leadership in this relationship...because at this point, you have proven that you are submissive and afraid or her. Otherwise, you never would have hid your stuff in the first place.

What you should have done is sit down with her BEFORE you started using...and told her clearly and coolly what you were going to do and why you were going to do it....and then just do it. Of course, she would've probably tossed around some threats, possibly even threatened to "leave" you (note: to this day I don't know a single woman who has ever left a man she loved because he decided to use steroids, but I've known plenty who have gotten really pissed because the person they thought they could trust hid shit from them). She may not like your steroid use, but she will accept it as part of who you are, but ONLY if you become the leader. If you allow the woman to lead--to call the shots--not only will she never be happy with you (because women don't actually want a pushover who cowers before them), but you will never be happy. However, in exchange for leadership you must act in her best interest. This doesn't mean giving her everything she wants, obviously, but it does mean putting her needs ("needs", not necessarily "wants") before your own. It's not easy, but it's well worth it in the end. If you had already been doing this, this steroid shit you're dealing with now never would have happened. Just so you know, I understand where you're coming from...because I was there myself 15 or so years ago, but since then I've found a better way to live--a far superior way of relating to and dealing with women. Everyone ends up being happier.

Last edited:
man in 1960= making the decisions and guiding the family.

man in 2017= asking the woman for permission and answering her every beckon call.

I hate what this anti-men political environment has done to society.

Next time she orders a big meal, grab it and toss it in the garbage. Say, I'm not letting you eat that, it's bad for you.

TRUTH

Listen closely. Never, at any point, should a woman be telling you what you can or cannot do with your own body (outside of a few things in marriage, like sleeping with other women, for instance). Now, she is permitted to disagree with whatever she wants, but if this is something you really want to do, you need to lay down the fucking law and let her know whose boss...and I don't say that in a domineering kind of way, as I don't think men should "boss around" women, but I do mean that you need to reassert your leadership in this relationship...because at this point, you have proven that you are submissive and afraid or her. Otherwise, you never would have hid your stuff in the first place.

What you should have done is sit down with her BEFORE you started using...and told her clearly and coolly what you were going to do and why you were going to do it....and then just do it. Of course, she would've probably tossed around some threats, possibly even threatened to "leave" you (note: to this day I don't know a single woman who has ever left a man she loved because he decided to use steroids, but I've known plenty who have gotten really pissed because the person they thought they could trust hid shit from them). She may not like your steroid use, but she will accept it as part of who you are, but ONLY if you become the leader. If you allow the woman to lead--to call the shots--not only will she never be happy with you (because women don't actually want a pushover who cowers before them), but you will never be happy. However, in exchange for leadership you must act in her best interest. This doesn't mean giving her everything she wants, obviously, but it does mean putting her needs ("needs", not necessarily "wants") before your own. It's hard to do this, but well worth it in the end. If you had already been doing that, this steroid shit you're dealing with now never would have happened. Just so you understand, I understand where you're coming from...because I was there myself 15 or so years ago, but since then I've found a better way to live--a far superior way of relating to and dealing with women. Everyone ends up being more happy.

Exactly this^^^! I said the same thing. I told my girl what I wanted to do a YEAR before I did it. As I did research I filled her in. She was a part of the process the whole time. When it came time to place my first order there wasn't one question from her! Now...the amount of time I spend in the gym, prepping my food, flexing in the mirror, man grooming, etc etc, she does get annoyed with. But that's understandable and she doesn't make a huge deal out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why you promised her that. I would just finish it out get blood work if everything looks good and your behavior was the same she probably will agree to let you do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I can fully understand both sides of this spirited debate. I understand that too many guys these days are being like women. In fact, the thing that I've noticed the most is how many couples have a baby, and every single time you see them in public, or at a mutual friend's house, it's the dad always holding the baby, it's the dad carrying a bag of diapers, and it's always the dad who walks the baby in the stroller while the mom walks 20 feet ahead of him with empty hands. I love kids, and I always have, but it's getting to a point where guys might as well take estrogen and grow breasts in hopes to be able to have the kid suck on them!!!

Now having said that, I'll also say that this whole thing about laying down the law with your woman about your AAS use and being a wimp if you hide it from her sounds to me like just a bunch of male ego macho crap. Because as it's been mentioned by at least a couple others guys here, ( including "Intense" ) it really isn't merely a matter of not being a wussy, or "showing her who's the boss" at all. It's a matter of being smart about something that's plain illegal, and not only is it illegal, but it's a felony crime!

Another member mentioned how women are fickle, and they sure are!!!! Especially when it comes to that time of the month. They're a prisoner of their emotions brought on by a hormonal state, and if any group of guys should fully understand that, it's AAS users.

I can fully understand both sides of this spirited debate. I understand that too many guys these days are being like women. In fact, the thing that I've noticed the most is how many couples have a baby, and every single time you see them in public, or at a mutual friend's house, it's the dad always holding the baby, it's the dad carrying a bag of diapers, and it's always the dad who walks the baby in the stroller while the mom walks 20 feet ahead of him with empty hands. I love kids, and I always have, but it's getting to a point where guys might as well take estrogen and grow breasts in hopes to be able to have the kid suck on them!!!

Now having said that, I'll also say that this whole thing about laying down the law with your woman about your AAS use and being a wimp if you hide it from her sounds to me like just a bunch of male ego macho crap. Because as it's been mentioned by at least a couple others guys here, ( including "Intense" ) it really isn't merely a matter of not being a wussy, or "showing her who's the boss" at all. It's a matter of being smart about something that's plain illegal, and not only is it illegal, but it's a felony crime!

Another member mentioned how women are fickle, and they sure are!!!! Especially when it comes to that time of the month. They're a prisoner of their emotions brought on by a hormonal state, and if any group of guys should fully understand that, it's AAS users.

Do you take amphetamines by chance?

Do you take amphetamines by chance?
I don't know if your question is sarcasm or sincere, but I'll assume it was sincere and give you a straight answer...no I don't. In fact, I gave up getting high, stoned and drunk over 30 years ago. I was into all that crap when I was a young teenager (unfortunately). Why do you ask?

Lol at the laying down the law bullshit.

This isn't 1940 people. If you're married you went into a partnership for life for the betterment of each other. If your wife has a problem with your doing AAS have a conversation with her, look up some info together, both good and bad, have a level headed conversation and come to an agreement.

It might not be what YOU want to hear but you know what? Get past your fucking ego and make a non selfish decision.

Saying they shouldn't tell you what to do would be the same as saying if your wife got pregnant and wanted an abortion she could go ahead and do it no matter what you thought.

This actually happened to me and after education, my wife is ok with it.

This isn't 1940 people. If you're married you went into a partnership for life for the betterment of each other. If your wife has a problem with your doing AAS have a conversation with her, look up some info together, both good and bad, have a level headed conversation and come to an agreement.

It might not be what YOU want to hear but you know what? Get past your fucking ego and make a non selfish decision.

Saying they shouldn't tell you what to do would be the same as saying if your wife got pregnant and wanted an abortion she could go ahead and do it no matter what you thought.

X2 very good points there^.....(but I still say it depends on the woman as to whether or not you should even bring it up. If she isn't even into working out at all, your chances of anything positive coming out of your openess with her about AAS's are much decreased. And that goes double if she is also against any illegal drug use of any kind).

X2 very good points there^.....(but I still say it depends on the woman as to whether or not you should even bring it up. If she isn't even into working out at all, your chances of anything positive coming out of your openess with her about AAS's are much decreased. And that goes double if she is also against any illegal drug use of any kind).
My wife is not interested in fitness at all.

When we met I worked out and had done some pro hormones and stuff. Got on trt and started that a couple years into our relationship.

I told her I wanted to compete and brought up injectable AAS and she was dead set against it. Well, I competed in my first show without injectables and ran a tren pro hormone, epistane, 11oxo and halo. She saw at my show the difference in the look of myself and guys who were on. And yeah there is a difference. Given "pro hormones" are in fact steroids there is still a difference in results compared to your typical cycle leading into a show. She also saw how hard I worked and how educated I was on the stuff. I told her I was going to compete again eventually but I didn't think it was going to matter since it wasn't really a level playing field.

She sat down with me one day and we talked about EVERYTHING she or I could think of. Sides, truth, myths, cost and anything else you could imagine. She saw how passionate I was about competition and gave me the green light. We talked about mood swings and stuff and she can never tell when I'm on or off besides my physique.

I took shit on here from a couple x MLG Reps with the same bullshit talk about man up and all that insecure macho bullshit. Well all I gotta say is that I'm still very happily married and if she asked me to stop tomorrow, I would do that for her because no matter how good I feel walking around big, that woman beats it all.

I would say, if you don't have that feeling towards your wife you have the problem. Not the guy who is willing to give up his ego for a woman.

When we met I worked out and had done some pro hormones and stuff. Got on trt and started that a couple years into our relationship.

I told her I wanted to compete and brought up injectable AAS and she was dead set against it. Well, I competed in my first show without injectables and ran a tren pro hormone, epistane, 11oxo and halo. She saw at my show the difference in the look of myself and guys who were on. And yeah there is a difference. Given "pro hormones" are in fact steroids there is still a difference in results compared to your typical cycle leading into a show. She also saw how hard I worked and how educated I was on the stuff. I told her I was going to compete again eventually but I didn't think it was going to matter since it wasn't really a level playing field.

She sat down with me one day and we talked about EVERYTHING she or I could think of. Sides, truth, myths, cost and anything else you could imagine. She saw how passionate I was about competition and gave me the green light. We talked about mood swings and stuff and she can never tell when I'm on or off besides my physique.

I took shit on here from a couple x MLG Reps with the same bullshit talk about man up and all that insecure macho bullshit. Well all I gotta say is that I'm still very happily married and if she asked me to stop tomorrow, I would do that for her because no matter how good I feel walking around big, that woman beats it all.

I would say, if you don't have that feeling towards your wife you have the problem. Not the guy who is willing to give up his ego for a woman.

The million dollar question here is... if you truly wanted it would she cut out sugar/sweets and never eat it again for you? If so you may have found true love.

The million dollar question here is... if you truly wanted it would she cut out sugar/sweets and never eat it again for you? If so you may have found true love.
Funny you say that. She was diagnosed as pre diabetic this very morning.

The circumstances aren't quite the same but, she did stop drinking for me 3 years ago since she is an alcoholic like myself and I asked her to.

The circumstances aren't quite the same but, she did stop drinking for me 3 years ago since she is an alcoholic like myself and I asked her to.

Way to make me feel like a dick.

Get Shredded!

That's really great to hear that she gave up the drinking. My wife is pre-diabetic too, and diabetes runs on both sides of her family and none of her relatives, (nor her) takes it very seriously. It's so bad in that family that when I went to the grandmother's b-day party, they were actually passing around insulin and the insulin pin in the same way we used to pass the bong around or the hash pipe when I was a teenager!! And they just keep on baking the sugar cookies and passing around the donuts and pastries. And exercise? I don't think they know what it is.

Way to make me feel like a dick.
While you're on that topic, what was with the amphetamine question? LOL....I'm not quite sure how to take that one. I wouldn't want to jump to contusions about it though. Do YOU take amphetamines????

This situation doesn't apply to my statement...because if a man is with a woman who will turn him into LE because she is going through "that time of the month", then he shouldn't be with her to begin with! That is common sense...and don't tell me that "all" women are that way...because they're not...and it has nothing to do with their monthly hormonal fluctuations. Women that do that kind of stuff are just plain evil...and I would expect a half-way decent man to be a better judge of character than that! I would never stay with a woman like that...and anyone who is needs to get the hell out of that relationship pronto.

Furthermore, if someone has a girlfriend who has only been around a short time and he doesn't yet know if he can trust her, then the issue of steroids should never even present itself anyway. In short-term relationships like this there is no such thing as "hiding" something from her...because she doesn't have any right to know in the first place!

My post was referring to serious relationships...either married couples..or those who live together with the intention of long-term success. In other words, someone the person is building a life with...or is planning to. When two people are in a relationship like this, they should know each other well enough to not have to worry about the other person getting them thrown into prison!

So, what I was saying has NOTHING to do with the "male ego" as you suggested. Rather, my observations and beliefs are based on the way men and women are constructed at a genetic level. These days a huge percentage of the younger generation has been brainwashed into believing that men and women, aside from their physical differences, are nearly exactly alike, with both sexes being equally proficient at and equally suited for all things--mental, emotional, and sometime even physical! The reality is that this is complete and total bullshit. Women WANT and NEED a man to lead them--an authority figure to take control and subdue them...and lest you misunderstand me, I am not referring to men who abuse women by lording their "authority" of them, but men who assume their roles as "leaders" and who always act in their wife's best interests. Men who don't do this...and allow the woman to lead (which she will naturally do if her man is submissive to her), will never be happy either with themselves or their relationship...period. The problem today is that most men either don't or can't do this...because a huge percentage of them have turned into a bunch of little fem-bitches that act more like women than women do! It's pathetic a disgusting. We're taught that it is OK for men to prance around like little pansies, acting emotionally distraught over every little problem or issue that comes their way. Not only is this viewed as OK, but it is actually encouraged! It makes me sick. Women wouldn't act the way they do if there were more real men in this world. We have placed them into their current position by forcing them to take on two roles at once...and it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Read the rest of my post, as you must've missed the part about always acting in your wife's best interest. On another note, we could definitely use a return to the 1940's. It was WAY better back then. Male-female relationships were way healthier. Today they are a mess...and a massive part of the problem is the man's failure to properly lead his wife. By lead, I am not referring to an "authority" figure that orders his wife around for selfish reasons, but someone who makes decisions in the best interest of his spouse/family. Besides, the OP was referring to his short-term girlfriend...not his wife!

No one was talking about their wife, buddy. There's a big difference between a short-term girlfriend and someone's wife...and you clearly don't understand where me or the others were coming from...because no one is saying what you're inferring here. It was about leadership--something men today lack...and marriages all over the world are suffering for it. If anything, it is the men who fail to lead who are insecure, not the other way around...because it is much more difficult to be true leader than it is to sit back and not assume responsibility for others.

Last edited:
Read the rest of my post, as you must've missed the part about always acting in your wife's best interest. On another note, we could definitely use a return to the 1940's. It was WAY better back then. Male-female relationships were way healthier. Today they are a mess...and a massive part of the problem is the man's failure to properly lead his wife. By lead, I am not referring to an "authority" figure that orders his wife around for selfish reasons, but someone who makes decisions in the best interest of his spouse/family. Besides, the OP was referring to his short-term girlfriend...not his wife!
Who said I was responding to your post in the first place?

With all the machismo and hard asses in here talking up their my way or the highway opinions on relationships I didn't even want to go there but I see you did it and I am glad some guys understand the give and take relationships require to be successful.

And where in the fuck do you guys find all these crazy ass, mean spirited, spiteful mental cases?

No one was talking about their wife, buddy. There's a big difference between a short-term girlfriend and someone's wife...and you clearly don't understand where me or the others were coming from...because no one is saying what you're inferring here. It was about leadership--something men today lack...and marriages all over the world are suffering for it.
Hey... buddy.

I wasn't speaking to your post solely so get off your soap box.

With all the machismo and hard asses in here talking up their my way or the highway opinions on relationships I didn't even want to go there but I see you did it and I am glad some guys understand the give and take relationships require to be successful.

And where in the fuck do you guys find all these crazy ass, mean spirited, spiteful mental cases?
Birds of a feather lol.

Who said I was responding to your post in the first place?

Let's see...maybe because you repeated bits and pieces of a half-dozen things I said?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who doesn't understand that is a moron.

Back