• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recipes

Stuart128

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up on the recipes?
Had to work 74 hours last week got lazy and just made tuna with Greek yogurt and relish sandwiches
Needless to say I think I got mercury poisoning lol( just a joke)

Dude prep with a slow cooker. You can use the meat you make in just about anything from sandwichs, tortillas to salads or just meat in a ziplock for quick finger food.

I cook meat on Sundays and Thursdays for my lunch at work in a crock. If you make large portions the left over possibilites are endless. Last sunday i made pork cartinas tips and they have a 100 uses. I made wraps and spinach salads the first two days

Dude prep with a slow cooker. You can use the meat you make in just about anything from sandwichs, tortillas to salads or just meat in a ziplock for quick finger food.

I cook meat on Sundays and Thursdays for my lunch at work in a crock. If you make large portions the left over possibilites are endless. Last sunday i made pork cartinas tips and they have a 100 uses. I made wraps and spinach salads the first two days
Hey biotch.

Did you get MK?

Back