• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wrist wraps

HDgrowth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just went to hit 125 on the preacher curls (which I've done many times no problem) and got a shooting pain down my forearm. Hoping wrist wraps might help with this in the future.

What wrist wraps are you guys using amd do you like them? I've had some shity wraps in the past, so I know they're not all the same.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Only thing I would use wraps on would be HEAVY pressing.

If you're having wrist issues while curling I would address the problem with form or forearm strength before using wraps.

That said, any cheap wrap works. Those harbinger ones are like 10 bucks.

I'm betting the problem is in your elbow but try the wrist wraps. I but a pack of two sets off eBay. Nordic is the brand I think. I power lift and they work great so they should be fine for your needs. Cost like 15 or 18 bucks for the double pack

The pain started in my wrist and and shot down the forearm.

I here you Monte, I do train forearms I might need to change the routine up and see if that helps build more strength.

Also, I'll watch form a little closer, I felt confident in it, but anything to not feel that again.

I felt so fuckin retarded when the pain hit. I had to drop the weight quickly, it didn't slam, but it definitely went down in a hurry.

I'm going to use wraps for the meantime and strengthen these Popeye forearms!

The pain started in my wrist and and shot down the forearm.

I here you Monte, I do train forearms I might need to change the routine up and see if that helps build more strength.

Also, I'll watch form a little closer, I felt confident in it, but anything to not feel that again.

I felt so fuckin retarded when the pain hit. I had to drop the weight quickly, it didn't slam, but it definitely went down in a hurry.

I'm going to use wraps for the meantime and strengthen these Popeye forearms!

Typical injury from curling to much weight.
If you want to heal up then stop curling for 2-4 weeks.
Good luck.

If I let my wrist break while curling I get a sharp forearm pain too. Gotta keep that wrist stiff. Which wraps will help for sure If you can't manage to keep it tight.

Back