• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need help throwing the dogs off my scent.......

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There are a bunch of friends I have that I only see every few months. At some point this summer, I'm going to start running into them and they are going to question my size increase.
Do you know of any store bought (GNC style) things that are being touted as the new Test boosting phenomenon these days that I could say I was taking and that they might believe? If I say its natural they'll laugh. I need a product to throw them off. Any suggestions?

Milk. You drink lots of milk

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I would be lying if I said I knew much about current supplements but I do know alot of people purchase so just pick the most extreme out of the site..

LMFAO..... That wasn't exactly the game changing response I was hoping for, but it did crack my ass up.
It was meant to be funny. In all seriousness though, nothing will pack on weight faster then milk. Your friends will talk shit one way or the other, it shouldn't really matter what they think.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

tell them you been using this. fyi it really does work

halodrol-gaspari-nutrition.jpg

There are a bunch of friends I have that I only see every few months. At some point this summer, I'm going to start running into them and they are going to question my size increase.
Do you know of any store bought (GNC style) things that are being touted as the new Test boosting phenomenon these days that I could say I was taking and that they might believe? If I say its natural they'll laugh. I need a product to throw them off. Any suggestions?

I have a good friend I have known since childhood and I do business with him every 6 months or so.

After running my first cycle or two I stop by to see him and he asks how did I get bigger.

I just told him I go to the gym now.

End of story.

Your poor friends... lol. About to get ripped off buying shit that doesn't work promoted by you.

GNC has "Nugenix" pills. I don't think theyre anything very new though. I believe the stuff has been around for a couple years. But even if they say that they already tried that and it did nothing, you can say that everyone is different.

Your poor friends... lol. About to get ripped off buying shit that doesn't work
If they're like most gym rats, they've been down that road plenty of times before anyway, (maybe even with fake gear).

I got this question just the other day. I've put on 40 to 50 pounds since I last seen this dude, it's been about 2 years. He's an engineer with one of my clients, so he's a smart fucker.

I told him everything I did, but left the gear out. 6000 calories a day, and the several training programs I've done.

The conversation went in depth with my diet, meal prep, and into German Volume Training.

I think he bought it. . .

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If they're like most gym rats, they've been down that road plenty of times before anyway, (maybe even with fake gear).

Yeah but now from a friend...LMAO. You might as well just sell them the garbage yourself and make a few bucks.
Honestly just tell them you've been eating right and working hard. Either way they will know something is up if you've gained that much. No point in fucking them over too.

Yeah but now from a friend...LMAO. You might as well just sell them the garbage yourself and make a few bucks.
Honestly just tell them you've been eating right and working hard. Either way they will know something is up if you've gained that much. No point in fucking them over too.

Yeah, my friends wouldn't take anything anyway. They are natural all the way...I guess I'll just feed them the 6000 calorie, 2x a day workout story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell them that when you got the breasts you also got ab, delt, pec, and glute implants and that they should stop being so fucking nosey.

Back