• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

24mg Humatrope dosing device

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have a clue where you can get these reusable dosing pens for the cartridges? They don't come with the gear. I've been looking around without any success.

I couldn't help my self, and decided to reconstitute mine today. Not sure if this helps, but I'm using a 1mL 31 gauge syringe. I reconstituted it with the water it came with, and used the syringe to extract it. Since the water is 3.15mL, each 1mL syringe holds an estimate of 22.85IUs, or 23IU. So, if my math is right, each 10th tick is about 2.3IU.

I hope this helps!

P.S. On the plus side, it has a very similar smell to Genotropin, so I believe it to be an authentic product.

I couldn't help my self, and decided to reconstitute mine today. Not sure if this helps, but I'm using a 1mL 31 gauge syringe. I reconstituted it with the water it came with, and used the syringe to extract it. Since the water is 3.15mL, each 1mL syringe holds an estimate of 22.85IUs, or 23IU. So, if my math is right, each 10th tick is about 2.3IU.

I hope this helps!

P.S. On the plus side, it has a very similar smell to Genotropin, so I believe it to be an authentic product.
Yea I figured that dosing out that way....but damn, I love those little pen devices...makes it to easy!! Lol
I'm still going to try and find one. Anybody want to chime in where you can find them feel free to chime in!
Thanks.

edit.
I believe the .15 is what you squirt out getting air out, so you can figure 24 ius per ml on your slin pin. That makes 24 ius x 3 equals 72 ius.

Yea I figured that dosing out that way....but damn, I love those little pen devices...makes it to easy!! Lol
I'm still going to try and find one. Anybody want to chime in where you can find them feel free to chime in!
Thanks.

edit.
I believe the .15 is what you squirt out getting air out, so you can figure 24 ius per ml on your slin pin. That makes 24 ius x 3 equals 72 ius.

Contact the company. Never hurts to ask. What are they going to say , no? Or maybe tell you. Exactly how to get one

Contact the company. Never hurts to ask. What are they going to say , no? Or maybe tell you. Exactly how to get one
It says 3.15 mls of fluid right on the vial. It contains 72 ius, so the math is easy.

Thanks.

edit.

Makes sense!

btw, does yours have that distinct hospital/genotropin smell?

Last edited:
Also, I understand with the pen. They are precise. I wouldn't mind having one my self, seeing as I have a ton of pen needles left from when I used my Geno!

Any suppliers in Sydney ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back