• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK 677

Mpower125

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking about pulling the trigger with this...Who here has run this? Heard the water retention is bad for some people. Others say it goes away after a couple weeks...Others it doesn't. Want to stack with GW 501516

Been wanting to experiement and pull serum and igf labs for shits and gigs....

MA supps has a discount code 25% off and DQ has it reasonably priced. Or you could be a mega jew like me and get it from a trusted powder source.🍆

The last time I ran MK677 I was also on GH and holy shit the bloating sucked. This time no GH and its definitely less water retention.

I ran both together and didn't have much water retention but, did have prolactin issues pop up.

Not gonna lie these Sarm things scare the shit outta me

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie these Sarm things scare the shit outta me

It's not a SARM. It's a GH secretagogue...and it belongs to one of the SAFEST classes of drugs out there...the ghrelin mimetics. They have virtually no known harmful side effects. The side effects are pretty much limited to those you experience directly from the increase in GH levels....and it also stimulates the appetite.

I ran both together and didn't have much water retention but, did have prolactin issues pop up.

MK-677 was shown to barely affect prolactin...and it was pretty well studied in this regard. It caused a VERY minor increase during the first week ONLY (but still within the normal range)...and went away after the first week. This occurred in everyone studied. It's basically side effect free in that regard. Not saying this happened to you, but there are so many prolactin elevating drugs out there that bodybuilders commonly use.

IML Gear Cream!
The water retention can range from mild to severe...but from everyone I have EVER spoken with, the worst period is the first week and then it slowly starts going away after that. After 4 weeks it should be either gone or close to it. It's really just a short term issue. I've read comments about this issue from well OVER 200 people who have used it over the years, and up to this point I don't know anyone who said the water retention stayed bad. Everyone said it greatly diminished or went away completely.

Been wanting too try it biggest thing holding me back is I have a ridiculous appetite and a slow metabolism and staying really lean is hard enough scared a Grehlin mimetic would make this unbareable

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Been wanting too try it biggest thing holding me back is I have a ridiculous appetite and a slow metabolism and staying really lean is hard enough scared a Grehlin mimetic would make this unbareable

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

It will almost certainly increase your appetite. The only people I have heard say that it didn't increase their appetite were those people who are already always hungry. For example, my wife took almost a whole bottle and she never noticed any effect on appetite...but she was already always hungry.

What kind of results in size and strength are users getting with MK677? I read about skin, sleep, appetite, bloat, and that it causes pulses of growth hormone release, but I don't read anything about actual size and strength gains. And when I read about results from growth hormone, discussion goes anywhere from unimpressive short term results to good long term results to works best as a part of a bigger regimen with testosterone and insulin...

yea wtf does it do? does it shred you up, make you younger and repair your connective tissue?

yea wtf does it do? does it shred you up, make you younger and repair your connective tissue?

It does everything GH (and therefore IGF-1) does, guys...which means it builds muscle via IGF-1 elevation, burns fat by increasing the rate of lipolysis (e.g. the release of fat from the fat cell), rebuilds/repais connective tissue...and everything else GH does. Somatozine also increases appetite, which is a common effect of ghrelin mimetics.

What kind of results in size and strength are users getting with MK677? I read about skin, sleep, appetite, bloat, and that it causes pulses of growth hormone release, but I don't read anything about actual size and strength gains. And when I read about results from growth hormone, discussion goes anywhere from unimpressive short term results to good long term results to works best as a part of a bigger regimen with testosterone and insulin...

See bold above: About the same results you would get from 5 iu of GH.

GH increases IGF-1 levels, which has a direct effect on muscle growth (and fat loss). These results remain even after the drug is discontinued. GH/MK-677 also provides a few temporary effects, which remain only as long as the drug continues to be administered. The main effect that falls into this category is an increase in muscle fullness (via increased intramuscular water levels) and increased appetite.

Somatozine also increases IGFBP-3 levels, which is an important IGF-1 binding protein that potentiates the effects of IGF-1 by acting as a transporter (it carries IGF-1 to the muscle cell) and increasing it's half-life in the body.0

The effects of GH/MK-677 are very well documented--both clinically and anecdotaly.

Back