• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Joker?

Favorite Joker?

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 4 30.8%

Votes: 5 38.5%

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I don't understand why anyone includes Letros amongst these legends. He only had a minor role; thank Baby Jesus for that too, he fucking damn near tarnished that character. :coffee:

RIP Heath you sexy cowhat wearing man. You would have fit in well here if you ever got into lifting.

Jack. I didn't care for Letos version either.

IML Gear Cream!
Hands down Joker in the dark night. Not even a close 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grew up w 89 So Jack holds a certain nostalgia but Ledger is my favorite so far.....

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Ledger but so far I like letos version. Didn't like any previous versions, besides the cartoons lol. Funny how people judging leto when we seen a total of like 6 mins of him in the suicide squad.

There's only one joker. 1966.

Ceaser Romero will always be my favorite after watching batman tv show non stop as a kid. Ledger took it to such a dark place. It was a great performance but turned out only to be once. Ceaser did it many times over.

08. Jack was good but ledgers performance was once in a lifetime

2016 was disgusting

Huge Cesar Romero fan... Plus I'm old and was born in 66 :)
Really enjoyed when Jack played the Joker as well...

Both Jack and Heath played the parts to perfection. The difference in the 2 was the style of the movies ( Traditional Batman vs Dark Knight). The characters were vastly different.
IMO its a toss up when considering that.

Personally, I am more of a Dark Knight fan, its how Batman was supposed to be

Great question Prince, that made me think for a minute.

Ledger but so far I like letos version. Didn't like any previous versions, besides the cartoons lol. Funny how people judging leto when we seen a total of like 6 mins of him in the suicide squad.

Which is why I said he shouldn't be on this list, he only had a minor role in that shit movie. That's probably for the best though, otherwise we'd know without a doubt how bad he was. All of the other Jokers were able to scare and make me laugh at the same time; Letros made me wish DC movies an even more painful death than they're already doing to themselves.

Ledger hands down. That was beyond a Joker character.

Back