• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Experienced Opiate User Compares 30 mg Hydrocodone (Vicodin) to 3 Caps Vicaine!

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Customer Vicaine Review

"Compared to 30 mg Hydrocodone (Vicodin)"

Name: bc123jm

Dosage: 3 caps

Quote: "Ok here is my review. I am assuming given the name of the product the company wants to compare it to vicodin.

I am a very experienced user of opiates

3 caps of vicaine is = to 30mg of Vicodin

As with most orals like this they are better taken on a totally empty stomach. Personally I would drink more caffeine with it if I were using as a pre-workout.
If you have a high tolerance to opiates like I do this stuff isn't going to knock your socks off, but neither would 30 mg of Hydrocodone (Mike Arnold Note: In those without a tolerance, 30 mg of hydrocodone (6 tabs of Vicodin) will knock someone on their ass. Even for those with a moderate tolerance, 30 mg still provides a potent experience).

Bottom line it does work and as stated above, to me its similar to 30 mg of hydro"

6 Tabs of Vicodin for only $2.80!

"Cost Comparison of Vicaine to Vicodin"

Based on the review of the experienced opiate user above (he was not a selected logger, but purchased this product on his own), I have done a price comparison with 30 mg of hydrocodone (Vicodin) and an equivalent amount of Vicaine.

30 mg hydrocodone/#6 tabs Vicodin (average street value): $20-30

3 caps Vicaine (equivalent to 30 mg hydro): $2.80

At the current sale price, you get 20 full servings (3 caps each) at $2.80 per serving ($56 a bottle)! If you were to buy an equivalent amount of Vicodin, you would spend $500.00-$600.00! That is 10X the cost!

Even if a full serving of Vicaine was equal to only 20 mg of hydrocodone, it would still be an unbelievable value.

Last edited:
The above review was provided after much skepticism regarding the product's ability to do what was advertised...and I didn't blame him...because I didn't believe it at first either.

There is now a multitude of reviews pouring in just like this one. I have no problem posting them here if anyone would like to see more. Vicaine is perfectly suited to kratom users, opiate users, those seeking pain relief, and those who just want to feel great!

At 1-2 caps it also works well as a pre-workout product...for two reasons. Like kratom, it provides both opiate and stimulant effects. Two, I included additional stimulants in the product (non-jittery ones), as well as a few nootropics.

You get a TON of product for your money. Most people won't need more than 2 caps at a time, while others will need only 1, and those with a high tolerance may prefer 3. There are 60 caps per bottle.

Last edited:
I do kinda wish it didn't say "opioid stimulant" on the bottle.....would be tough to get that past my wife when it showed up in the mail!

"what kind of supplements are these" lol

I do kinda wish it didn't say "opioid stimulant" on the bottle.....would be tough to get that past my wife when it showed up in the mail!

"what kind of supplements are these" lol

LOL. "Hey, Honey...you know supp companies can't put scheduled drugs in their products...just an advertising ploy"...end conversation...and then walk away. :)

mikey where is that free 6 months supply you promised me ... haha

just kidding.. in all seriousness. anyone who knows me knows i dont rep or take shit in exchange for anything.
i pay for all my stuff, unless i win it in a contest.. so i dont owe anyone shit.
i was going to post my results no matter what they were.
anyway thats my review and yes this stuff is legit. but you have to try it for yourself to see if its for you.
personally so far i like the stuff. i'm guessing its not going to stay legal very long

Think i need to buy about 10 of these for when i come off my current meds. Think i would need about 250mgs of hydrocodone a day to semi avoid the withdrawls from 200mgs of methadone ed. just need something to make coming off not that horrible like it would be cold turkey.

ye this aint for you man. just for the casual user to give them a lil speed ball type bump

Great thought and saying bc with looking out to help a Brotha
Thanks

I might start slangin' these at work to all the pill poppers if they work that good....

lol i know theres no way im gonna catch a buzz from this, or even fully eliminate the withdrawls from coming off 200+mgs of methadone. But if it really does activate the mu and delta receptors it can definitely ward off some of the miserable withdrawls coming off this medication is gonna cause. If i could take this for the 4-6 weeks it takes for the methadone to leave my system, ill suffer some no doubt but not as bad, and then wean off of this. weaning down from the methadone is really not an option, my only plan was to have my doc switch me back to a short acting full agonist like oxycodone or oxymorphone for a month or so and let the methadone leave my system then cold turkey the short acting agonist, i can deal with feeling like shit for 5-10 days coming off oxycodone, done it many many times on 300mgs ed, but idk if i can feel like death for 6 weeks. I can actually die coming off that high of a dose cold turkey. so something to just help even 30% would be cool.

lol i know theres no way im gonna catch a buzz from this, or even fully eliminate the withdrawls from coming off 200+mgs of methadone. But if it really does activate the mu and delta receptors it can definitely ward off some of the miserable withdrawls coming off this medication is gonna cause. If i could take this for the 4-6 weeks it takes for the methadone to leave my system, ill suffer some no doubt but not as bad, and then wean off of this. weaning down from the methadone is really not an option, my only plan was to have my doc switch me back to a short acting full agonist like oxycodone or oxymorphone for a month or so and let the methadone leave my system then cold turkey the short acting agonist, i can deal with feeling like shit for 5-10 days coming off oxycodone, done it many many times on 300mgs ed, but idk if i can feel like death for 6 weeks. I can actually die coming off that high of a dose cold turkey. so something to just help even 30% would be cool.
Methadone is the worst thing ever to come off cold turkey. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I did the same on 160 daily. Didn't sleep for 7 days straight was hallucinating and everything. Worst feeling I've ever had to go through in my whole life. That's just a small piece of it. Not even going to start with the rest. I feel for you man. I really do,hang In there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Methadone is the worst thing ever to come off cold turkey. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I did the same on 160 daily. Didn't sleep for 7 days straight was hallucinating and everything. Worst feeling I've ever had to go through in my whole life. That's just a small piece of it. Not even going to start with the rest. I feel for you man. I really do,hang In there.

ya fuck that, im hoping my doc will put my back on oxycodone or something and if not ill just buy it myself and use it for 4-6 weeks while the done clears my system and i just have to deal with a normal oxy kick. if my doc sciprts it it will only cost me about 10 bucks, if i have to buy it myself its gonna cost 200 bucks a day fml. thats why im kinda hoping this stuff can make the withdrawl not as bad, i know im not gonna get out scott free but if it can just make it so i dont die lol, or can function that would be cool. I used to come off huge amounts of oxys and work while withdrawling.

Anything at all to make it better man. I honestly at that time about 10 days in just wished I'd die. I don't even like remembering it. That was 4 yrs ago and haven't touched anything since

Anything at all to make it better man. I honestly at that time about 10 days in just wished I'd die. I don't even like remembering it. That was 4 yrs ago and haven't touched anything since

Clean here for 7 years from oxy I feel for those who still struggle

Get Shredded!

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. About 10 years ago I was coming off 200 mg of injectable morphine daily--worse than what you're coming off of---and I was dying at 36 hours in. Then, I popped 30 mg Vicodin (yes, I know it was 30 mg because I took three 10 mg caps; it was all I had) and not only did the withdrawals completely go away, I felt awesome!

Don't underestimate what even moderate doses of opiates can do when you're going through withdrawal. I am very confident that this stuff will completely take away your withdrawals if you actually wait until you're starting to go through withdrawals...and you will probably even catch a buzz! I've read of at least 2 DOZEN success stories of people using tianeptine to completely stave off withdrawals from heroin, morphine, script opiates, etc. If I am wrong, PLEASE...come back and tell us, but I've experienced it before, so I know that you do NOT need an equivalent dose of something when you're going through withdrawals. At that point, almost anything decent will work miracles.

I don't know, man. High-dose (24 mg) injectable buprenorphine is pretty miserable...and the withdrawals last even longer than methadone, but I do have to say that the absolute worst I ever felt at any one point was with morphine. Although it was short-lived by comparison, the intensity of the experience was deathly. If I had felt like that for 3-4 weeks, I probably would have checked out.

I don't know, man. High-dose (24 mg) injectable buprenorphine is pretty miserable...and the withdrawals last even longer than methadone, but I do have to say that the absolute worst I ever felt at any one point was with morphine. Although it was short-lived by comparison, the intensity of the experience was deathly. If I had felt like that for 3-4 weeks, I probably would have checked out.

Any studies done to show the comparison on withdrawal ? Is this not trading one for another ? I am not familiar at all with this product so I am curious about its addictive properties, if any , and if prolonged use would cause the same unwanted and very unpleasant withdrawals.. I would hate to see guys putting themselves into a world they are not familiar with just because it's a "legal" alternative..

Good for you bro. Awesome.

Any studies done to show the comparison on withdrawal ? Is this not trading one for another ? I am not familiar at all with this product so I am curious about its addictive properties, if any , and if prolonged use would cause the same unwanted and very unpleasant withdrawals.. I would hate to see guys putting themselves into a world they are not familiar with just because it's a "legal" alternative..

I have been very clear from the beginning that Vicaine contains a full-opiate agonist and therefore can cause physical dependence. I am assuming that before anyone buys this, they will read the write-up on it...or at least read about it in some threads...because I've posted about this at least 2 dozen times now. I even say right on the bottle that addicts should abstain and for people not to take it more than 4 days per week. I have provided full disclosure, as well as dosing recommendations suitable for preventing dependence. I can't see anyone really buying this stuff if they don't know anything about it, ya' know. Most people don't become interested in a product until they read about.

There are no studies on withdrawal because pain management was not its original purpose. Read the write-up if you wish to know more about it. It talks about it's history and gives more details regarding its effects, mechanisms of action, etc.

Thank you for the reply. I just wanted those that may just read this catchy thread title to be aware and to take the time to ask questions and familiarize themselves, as I just did :)
I believe that past experiences on this board have shown that many purchase things without personal knowledge or experiences and just go from what they read here , without the full context , and don't do their own homework. This is evident from the endless members being scammed by labs long gone from here .. I just wanted to stress this to those who may not know otherwise and just read the last page of a thread ..

I'm sure it was Mike. Never personally tried it and from what you are saying very glad I didn't. Withdrawals in general are just horrible. Even to this day it amazes me how terrible it can be coming off of certain things.

i used to shoot 10 amps of this stuff everyday for several years. then one day woke up and decided to take my life back stopped .cold turkey.. hardest thing i ever did. took me about a year to actually feel normal again.

Buprenex-TrueMedCost.jpg

Someone aware me on Vicaine

Someone aware me on Vicaine

basically its a legal opiate with some caffeine .. good speed/ball type feeling for pre workout or whatever.
not for someone who would never consider taking a painkiller.

Back