• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

injectable MK-677 (even possible)?

cpa5oh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone sell MK-677 for injection? (might not even be possible...)

Reason I ask is that oral drugs, a lot of the time, fuck with my stomach (reflux, sour stomach type stuff) and I'm not afraid of needles at all.

Somethings you need to consider, just because one compound is available in oral forum, it doesn't mean it can/will be effective or more effective in injection form..All oral meds/injections are placed into specific groups for reasons depending on its specific targeting properties as this will effect its bioavailability and aggressiveness whether its intended for oral or injection it's placed into this administration for good reason..depending on it's group/position it's effects will vary from one to the next depending on the passes/brake down through the liver, a prime example would be a methylated group added, this is the added group which is utilized to increase oral bioavailability/potency and less brake down, and some other class medications are in a statue of a 1 methyl, and others 2...MK-677 may not even be effective or stable in an injection forum, and oral application may only be the most effective and suitable form of administration..There's no magical solution just simply chemistry at it's best in attempts to find the most effective method for the compounds can be metabolized and reach the blood.. This all has to do with the positioning of carbon atoms, positions of rings and arrangements, single, double or triple bonds, saturated and unsaturated compounds..

In layman's Terms; Depending on the compound it's mechanism of actions may be greatly effected if placed into a different forum, whether its suspended or binded..

I would suggest taking it your MK-677 with some food, something that is not rich in acidic nature...Maybe some Greek yogurt to help establish some probiotics/balance during digestion, and to assist with cleaving/digestive enzymes..Maybe add some fatty foods, like chew on nuts,peanuts and so on, toast with some peanut butter etc etc..

Thank you for that post. I'll try your suggestion.

I did understand all that you posted before the suggestion and I'm not hoping that injectable Mk677 would be more effective or hARDcoRE to use...just wondering if it even exists because my digestive system gets knocked out of whack easily and this product has good reviews and seems to make a good bridge in between periods of using testosterone. Maybe I should just be looking into real GH instead...

Thank you for that post. I'll try your suggestion.

I did understand all that you posted before the suggestion and I'm not hoping that injectable Mk677 would be more effective or hARDcoRE to use...just wondering if it even exists because my digestive system gets knocked out of whack easily and this product has good reviews and seems to make a good bridge in between periods of using testosterone. Maybe I should just be looking into real GH instead...

I made the comment about effectiveness more so to explain that it may not even work period in that forum, as I have never heard of it in injection forum, and I wouldn't begin to think of it being plausible because of it's position as it is..

Definitely look into digestion/probiotics,digestion enzymes..Fatty foods can help here for some people, but definitely avoid taking on an empty stomach if it cripples you that bad, that's no why to make gains when you feel like that..

the great thing about MK-677 is that you do NOT have to inject it daily! lol

sorry we ran out again, that is how good our chems are, cannot keep them in stock... MK-677

but we have a shipments coming in weekly, so feel free to order it and we will ship the day it is back in stock! :winkfinger:

Did just order your Ostarine - it's usually capsules that throw my digestive system out of whack so maybe liquid will be fine.

Back