• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

why?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why does the scooper in my NEW supplement products always have to be buried and at the very bottom, every-time without fail..This is the kind'a shit that ruins my day.. Who does this shit? I can hardly fit my hand into the opening, let alone hunt that thing down like it's a toy in a cereal box..The f*ck!

If it makes you feel any better I just opened a jug of protein this morning and about an inch of the handle was sticking out :winkfinger:

I always keep different size scoopers on hand, just save them from various past supps. I use those scoopers until I get down to where the included scooper is buried!

That's a good idea to keep some on hand.. I'm just baffled that I couldn't find this thing, I went left,right, and round and round..To boot the thing is huge, its the size of a laundry detergent scooper?!?!

I have up and probed for it using a wooden spoon, wifes laughing at me the whole time, it was funny but it did begin to piss me off..I told her to stick her tiny hands in there, you would think, but no, her nails will get messed up.. Last thing I need is to choke on a nail that got lost in the sauce!

Lol I always keep my old scoops for that reason.

The scoopers are trying to tell you that you dont need that shit...

IML Gear Cream!
Why does the scooper in my NEW supplement products always have to be buried and at the very bottom, every-time without fail..This is the kind'a shit that ruins my day.. Who does this shit? I can hardly fit my hand into the opening, let alone hunt that thing down like it's a toy in a cereal box..The f*ck!
Haha! I know....I always save my last scooper and use it until I get dug down far enough to the new one.

What do you need a scooper for? Pour some out, chalk it into lines, and rail those bitches back. SMASH FUCKING WEIGHTS!!!!!!

^^this..

Only time a butter knife did not work was when I bought ON weight gainer in a huge bag the scoop was to far down for the knife to reach.

^^this..

Only time a butter knife did not work was when I bought ON weight gainer in a huge bag the scoop was to far down for the knife to reach.

Skinny, you hurt my feelers :( You still haven't told me if you're starting to look like you lift and you haven't sent me any nudes of the wife. I thought this community was all about sharing.

^^this..

Bro, that is exactly what product it is too.. The green and back ON huge doggie bag of gainer (I use as a meal sup when on the road).. Not only is the scooper ginormous, but its at the very bottom!

The bag is huge with powder,and my damn arm is not fitting in that bag reaching around like lost set of keys in the sand..

Bro, that is exactly what product it is too.. The green and back ON huge doggie bag of gainer (I use as a meal sup when on the road).. Not only is the scooper ginormous, but its at the very bottom!

The bag is huge with powder,and my damn arm is not fitting in that bag reaching around like lost set of keys in the sand..

Yep that's a day ruiner.. my whole office was laughing at me trying to recover that huge scooper. I ended up having quite a bit of that powder stuck to my hands.

Whats really good is the scooper is that big but it says to use two heaping scoops..Wtf??lol

Skinny, you hurt my feelers :( You still haven't told me if you're starting to look like you lift and you haven't sent me any nudes of the wife. I thought this community was all about sharing.

I pm'd you back GDI...

I leaned out earlier last year.

bulked a little

But currently Im just running about 200 a week resting my body for another month in preparation of my summer cycle. I have probably lost some weight now and gained some fat. But I always end up a little better than the year before. Right now my hematocrit is on the upper range of normal so Im waiting for that to look a little better before I start.

I dont have new ones of the wife but here is the most recent I got. This was after 2 kids and next week the boobies come to join that ASS!

I pm'd you back GDI...

I leaned out earlier last year.

bulked a little

But currently Im just running about 200 a week resting my body for another month in preparation of my summer cycle. I have probably lost some weight now and gained some fat. But I always end up a little better than the year before. Right now my hematocrit is on the upper range of normal so Im waiting for that to look a little better before I start.

I dont have new ones of the wife but here is the most recent I got. This was after 2 kids and next week the boobies come to join that ASS!

Looking good bro, keep up the hard work, its paying off

You look like a guy in my local town, he's been a gym rat for years but over weight, about 260, he recently dropped a lot of that, and to our surprise he had a great frame very much like the one you possess..It was shocking to see what this kid had hidden underneath all these years..

It only gets better man.. keep us posted!

Tried to rep you but cant. This place need a Like Button :coffee:

Good work broski! Now I'm really going to have to step up my game if I want to steal her from you ;)

PS I didn't get a PM, that Jew Prince probably took that feature away from me when he demodded me.

Back