• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Injectable dbol/anadrol - test E - equipoise cycle

gtsalpha

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I weighed in at 200 lb (5'10) a few months back) - at that point just on TRT dose. After 3 months of continued TRT and Semorelin, GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 - I got very lean and lowered my body fat considerably. I wanted to do this before my next cycle.

I just ordered my next cycle - blast - given I am on TRT I am going to wait and see how long I go based on lab work:

Test E - 500 mg a week
Injectable dbol/drol - 25 mg before work out and 8 hours later (4 weeks) - I might just do it for 3 weeks or just 1x a day pre-workout
Equipoise - 500 mg a week (not a fan of deca - I get good results with test - like the vascularity and appetite from it - it doesn't blow me out just clean gains).
Aromasin - 10 mg ED

My goal through the next few cycles is to end up 25 lbs heavier post cycle on TRT and just refine via TRT and Primobolan. I know a lot of people crap on Primo but at that point I would be using it for very slow and steady lean muscle gains). I can get Geneza Primo for a great price.

Last time I did a cycle I was not on TRT and did PCT. Not sure how much you can keep on 200 mg a week TRT.

Anyone get good results with the injectable dbol/drol? Is it the same type of strength / size gain as the orals?

Back