• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test enanthate 250MG once a week for first cycle.

Kerpy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is a cycle of 250mg once a week for 10 week a good starting point and then running a CPT still not sure of what to use for that. Thinking Novaldex though.

Any advice will be greatly welcomed.

500mg is the standard. And its PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)

Clomid and Nolva is a good standard to use also for PCT.

Thanks looked after i posted and noticed it was wrong.

read the stickies in the aas sub forums op, you have some home work to do

absolutely, under the correct conditions with the individual when it concerns their age, years on training, diet etc etc.... 250 is more then enough for a few cycles to go around.. There's lots or learning , and curves to keep an eye on while listening how the body changes while under hormonal influences..The metabolism will shift and change, so many things there we're even a factor prior maybe now become sensitive..Its all about learning and getting the most out of your experience..

250mg/mL of long esterfied testosterone, it can yield decent gains depending on the commitment of the individual and how much the apply to their diet, and training.. Even adding 10 x that amount with no structured diet or training, one can expect worthless results..

500mg is the standard. And its PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)

Clomid and Nolva is a good standard to use also for PCT.

There is NO standard, this is not a one size fits all lifestyle.. Maybe regurgitated reads my implicate that..

I would do 500mg for 10-12 weeks

IML Gear Cream!
You're going to get a plethora of different opinions. In my opinion 250mg is fine for a first cycle, stay as low as possible for as long as you can until you're not gaining from it. It also depends how well you respond to AAS, you could be a hyper responder who doesn't need all that much.

Most people would say 500mg/week though.

OP
Vision is a scholar and very knowledgeable
Very respected on this forum
My English is rapid but will tell you best for me and what experience I've have

How old are you? How long have you been training? What are your goals?

I personally don't think 250mg a week is ideal for a first cycle. 400-500 is more ideal and standard. I personally never go above 250mg a week of test. I always add in other compounds like dbol, tren, npp ect. I really just you test as a base, which you should always do. I also don't PCT because I'm on TRT. I also have ran enough Test cycle to know I don't like 400,500,600 mg of Test.

For my first cycle I had to decide what was worth stopping my natural test production.. If you use a 250mg per week you are shutting down your natural production same as if you were using a 1000.. So the question is- Is it going to be worth the shut down for the gains you can expect from a 250 mg per week cycle. If so then go for it..

If you start at 250 in 3 weeks you'll be bumping it garunteed. And that is not an issue either. nothing wrong with increasing dose through out a cycle.

For my first cycle I had to decide what was worth stopping my natural test production.. If you use a 250mg per week you are shutting down your natural production same as if you were using a 1000.. So the question is- Is it going to be worth the shut down for the gains you can expect from a 250 mg per week cycle. If so then go for it..

If you start at 250 in 3 weeks you'll be bumping it garunteed. And that is not an issue either. nothing wrong with increasing dose through out a cycle.

Here's the beauty of long esters, for 1 you get more value and your monies worth IMO.. and for two, heavier the ester weight, the longer it will take to cleave the entire hormone ester and metabolize it (finding its way to circulation)..With Cyp or Enath you can achieve a considerable build up of hormone in the blood, yielding a higher serum as time goes on.. Example, it will take quite a few weeks to clear the first injection, yet one will be administering additional injections..say he injects 250mgs, and say 5-7 days later an additional 250mgs, by that time less then half of the first injection has been metabolized and cleared, now we have the NEW build up of the most recent injection/s..Now he takes a 3rd, 4th an a 5th, now we're still working in those first few injections and now all this hormone has built up over time and is ready to reach the blood medium in which can be made bio-available at almost any given moment..We're talking several hundred mgs of hormone here (I don't wish to get into active hormone/molecular weight with short ester vs long ester, this is simply just a brake down for layman's terms)..Before one knows it, they can have a decent amount yielding some respectable TOTAL TEST ng/dl levels..

To the OP, and to answer the question at hand, YES, 250mgs can be more than sufficient for most people, and even used as a maintenance dose for some (for good reason)..

Now, would I use 250mgs starting? That's the million dollar questions... My code of ethics will say "YES"..

Now, my impatient side of me, along with always seeking to maximize results with little effort would say "300-400" could be a better cycle as most people regret not using more for their first time.But you don't really need more that's the magic here..

250 all day long, 300-400 is interesting for a first cycle! :) You never know, if you ended up doing this (not knowing any of your stats), you may even end up being a GREAT responder at 250mgs..

Thanks Kerpy for asking this.

I've been doing A LOT of reading, asking a lot of questions (gotten flamed a few times) and I'm about to launch my First ever cycle too.

Being that I am 6'6" at 240 lbs and 10-9% body fat, I'm planning on 300-350mg/week. In my late 30's and have been weight training uninterrupted for >10 years.

I am in no position to offer advice, but our line of thinking, and VISIONS recommendations are similar.

Get Shredded!
I understand that everyone is different bro. But 250 mgs twice. A week is a great starter cycle!!!in my opinion!!!!

I'm befuddled on these "hunkered down notions" about standards and minimums..

I used to think you needed at least 500mg/wk too, not any more. If you have low T 150mg/wk will give you good gains. I would say someone with normal T levels would need 250wk min to make it worth shutting down your natural test production. I would suggest 300-500 for a first cycle, 10wks min, 12-14wks more favorable.

I understand that everyone is different bro. But 250 mgs twice. A week is a great starter cycle!!!in my opinion!!!!

Listen, I'm not minimizing that 500mgs isn't a good time, but compared to what? Risk vs reward.. If one is good, then to is better, right?

He doesn't even know if he possess the aromatase enzyme due to genetics (in this instance it could be in way of conversion of exogenous hormones/testosterone), let alone know how he'll respond to a specific dosage.. I hate to disrupt the pot boiler here, but there's more to the story than just gains..

There's a learning curve here,especially when taking hormones and all the cellular activity that will take place within the static systems of checks within the body. There's all sorts of internal switches that can activated and deactivate,directly or indirectly.. An entire cascade of events, and everyone simply just utters "The standard 500".. None of us here know if he possess any genetic predispositions, or he may not even know for that matter, something that may be an underling issue that could be very detrimental to his health and well-being..

I'm simply stating low dosages isn't entirely a bad idea, see how you respond overall aside from just gains..For the sake of goodness he didn't even get past his first pin,lol.

OP do you plan on getting blood work, prior and after? I'd suggest getting a snap shot to see where you are, where you went, and where you could be going..This may end up being valuable information down the road.. This is a commitment, it's serious stuff after all jokes aside.. Your health/well-being is very important.. Don't underestimate the seriousness of the nature here..

Good luck

Cool bro I can agree. Start low work your way up. Always good advice for a newbie!!!

Vision is very knowledgeable. Trust his prophecy. Smaller doses work especially if the hormone hasn't been introduced to his body yet. So absolutely less is best. Then adjust accordingly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250 is more than a decent amount, people would be surprised on the numbers that will come back on blood work at 250...

id want to to see markers before hand. what if op is already at upper ranges naturally? would you still agree with slightly above trt dose if he was sitting at 900+ng/dl without? i completely agree with with the 400mg you stated though

id want to to see markers before hand. what if op is already at upper ranges naturally? would you still agree with slightly above trt dose if he was sitting at 900+ng/dl without? i completely agree with with the 400mg you stated though

We can do hypothetical situations and scenarios all day, I even ask the original poster if he planned on getting blood work because it would be a good indication on knowing where he's at... having a snapshot is pivotal, having that Baseline readings can tell alot in the future..

Like I said prior my code of ethics has me suggesting one thing... but on the other hand without considering all the variables, I can simply say something entirely different..

But it's our moral obligation as members in this community to always pass on the knowledge torch, and the appropriate approach to things...

By the way I just want to put this out there, I have a buddy that is on TRT and 125 put him on the high end... everybody will respond differently I don't think 250 is slightly above TRT.. because what one therapeutic dosage is for someone may be entirely different for another individual...

Back