• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test enanthate 250MG once a week for first cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Gents,

I'm willing to bet Kerby would agree, being the lightning rod isn't always ideal; but the info and ideas being exchanged here, are Gold.

In my rather conservative defense, I can certainly hit week 6 and bump up to 500mg/wk. I'd rather not get to week 6 at 500mg/week and be all fucked up. It's hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

It's my life to mess up, and I'll run my ship aground as I see fit.

Read the "First Cycle and PCT" sticky, also the "Labwork without a prescription" one as well. All your questions are probably answered in there. Lots of reading...

Get bloods before starting otherwise you've forever lost your chance to get baseline readings and you won't know your natural levels that you expect to return to after PCT.

I am overwhelmed by all of the advice and response here !. i have read the sticky and leaning towards test enth. And i never knew i could change the dose as needed.
And for clarification im 27 trained on and off for 10 years. And will not be using until i hit a sticking point.

I am overwhelmed by all of the advice and response here !. i have read the sticky and leaning towards test enth. And i never knew i could change the dose as needed.
And for clarification im 27 trained on and off for 10 years. And will not be using until i hit a sticking point.

Absolutely! You dont have to stick to one dose.. More experienced guys add and remove compounds and raise and lower dose depending on sides they are experiencing and physique changes they want. Vision is correct in everything he said. There is no one best way to do this. and with long esters you dont have to worry about sharp increases or decreases in hormones when making adjustments because they are slower acting.

Absolutely! You dont have to stick to one dose.. More experienced guys add and remove compounds and raise and lower dose depending on sides they are experiencing and physique changes they want. Vision is correct in everything he said. There is no one best way to do this. and with long esters you dont have to worry about sharp increases or decreases in hormones when making adjustments because they are slower acting.

That sounds ideal as i would like my first cycle to be pretty mild to see if i even like it. I do have a good friend who used many years ago thats been giving me some advice but i think it best to get as much information as i possible can.

Agree with most posts above. Honestly first month of my re intro blasts now I go 50mg per week plus an oral and I get great effect on recovery. Everybody is different and less is DEFINITELY more when it comes to AAS

Back