I'm going to run a bulk cycle for the cold winter months which will consist of Test C, Deca, and Dbol for the kickstarter.
Protocol would look something like this
Test C 500-600mgs per week pinning 2X a week
Deca 400mgs per week 2x a week
Dbol 30mgs a day for 4 weeks
I plan on staying on the test, and deca for 12 weeks at least, I currently don't have my deca in yet waiting for it to ship out from this current lab which will be my first order with them. I was wondering if it would be dumb of me to start running my test and dbol now, and run the deca once it lands? As you can tell I'm a bit impatient I've been natural for about 6 months now and it's killing me lol