Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IMR Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
    Your maintenance is around 4000 calories. *IF* you're as active as you say you are. You can't lie to yourself here. Eat around 3500 calories. Once you stop noticing results after a week drop it another 200. Repeat. Simple. Don't over think it. Macro make-up isn't all that important. 50C/30P/20F% split is fine.

There's no need to pay someone for a "diet plan". They all tell you to eat the same shit. Chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes. Don't waste your money. Eat whole foods as 80% of your caloric intake and you will lose weight. Do NOT attempt to diet like a Bodybuilder in pre-comp.
    Don't be a cheap cunt like this guy and you'll get a good return on your investment.

Use code 45prs15 at checkout to save 15% off of your order!

Always Hungry
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 45PRs View Post
    Don't be a cheap cunt like this guy and you'll get a good return on your investment.
    Yep, cheap cunt because I can write a diet just like everyone else and not charge 100$ a week to bullshit you about how often you need to change it up when you're 30% bodyfat.

The ONLY people who need professionally written diets are those in pre-comp, not average joe trying to get healthy. My friend who competes regularly has had Shelby Starnes coach him several times. He doesn't do much changing in the diet unless he starts looking flat at sub 6% body-fat and close to competition. And even then it's minuscule. Something that's entirely useless for a guy whose 36% bodyfat. But keep running in yourself in circles worrying about the little things.

That's why 80% of you don't get anywhere even with your abusive dosages of steroids. Too busy throwing money down the drain instead of putting any real work in.

Always Hungry
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jump2man3 View Post
    Curious why ur eating white bread pre workout and not post
    It's very common to see a fast digesting carb before workouts. Things like Fruity Pebbles seem to be popular among a lot of strength lifters. I myself personally do Rice Krispies and add Splenda. If they're anything like myself, I don't do well with heavy food in my stomach when lifting.

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If it were me I would cut the sweet potatoes from your meals just do meat and vegetable. Carbs pre and post workout, and some carbs first thing in morning. Hit the cardio hard, drink lots of water and you'll see results. If you must be on gear I'd keep doses very low, as to not antagonize BP if your Bf% is really that high. You can't get shredded if you stroke out.

try to cycle through meats too don't just always eat turkey. Switch between chicken, turkey, beef and fish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Is the OP still alive?

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
    Yep, cheap cunt because I can write a diet just like everyone else and not charge 100$ a week to bullshit you about how often you need to change it up when you're 30% bodyfat.

The ONLY people who need professionally written diets are those in pre-comp, not average joe trying to get healthy. My friend who competes regularly has had Shelby Starnes coach him several times. He doesn't do much changing in the diet unless he starts looking flat at sub 6% body-fat and close to competition. And even then it's minuscule. Something that's entirely useless for a guy whose 36% bodyfat. But keep running in yourself in circles worrying about the little things.

That's why 80% of you don't get anywhere even with your abusive dosages of steroids. Too busy throwing money down the drain instead of putting any real work in.
    I think diets are very individualistic.

I see guys talk about fasted cardio and I have no idea how they can do that.

Low carb, carb cycling and CKD are the death of me.

No way can I workout without an absolute minimum of 3 but usually 5 meals.

I can tell you I wasted a lot of time trying to figure it out on my own.

Hiring a coach even for three months can get you to that next level a lot quicker than trying to figure it out on your own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

it is suit to you then it is great