• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle Test prop - Help

Lavi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys!

I have recently (a week ago) started a test prop cycle. I´m doing 100mg EOD, the gear is legit (checked the codes), I get soreness after injection, I got slight side effects (a bit of back acne, slightly higher libido) but I have barely experienced any weight or strengh gains (sure, it´s not gonna happen overnight but I feel literally zero change, I don´t feel stronger, I don´t get higher pumps, zip...)

I am two times national junior champion in physique so my diet (high surplus) and workouts (focused on hypertrophy now) are solid. I have never done a cycle in my life before because controls are too frequent in my country so I was afraid to be banned from competitions. I´ve started a full time job two years ago and I haven´t been able to dedicate that much time to it as before so I´m not competing anymore. Hence the frustration, hence my first cycle.

My stats are: 25 y.o., 6 ft, 185 lbs, 9% body fat (haven´t done my blood tests before I started, a mistake I know... :( )

I have test prop for another 2 months but I won´t be able to get any more of it (financial reasons and my source doesn´t have more for now). My question for you, veterans of AAS, is - is it possible that I have still naturally high levels of testosterone and that´s why I don´t feel any changes yet, any sudden pumps in the gym (or anything else for that matter)? In that case, would you guys switch to 100mg every day for one month (I have ampules) instead of 100mg EOD for two months? Which one is better?

Thank you very much for your experience and help!

That's bullshit. I'm supposed to feel like a Greek god as soon as I pull the needle out.
Lol no supposed to be when you got the bottle

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

once you introduce an out side form of test into your body your natural test will begin to shut down. hope that answers your question.
also , you should start to notice results about 2 weeks.
weight gain isn't going to be as dramatic as when you take C or E.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Would you guys stick with the 100mg EOD then? Or should I up it (meaning double it to 200mg EOD)?

Running a short ester cycle for your first cycle is brave, why not run Cypionate or Enanthate?
To answer your questions personally I would run 150mg EOD, 1 week is still too early to notice much if anything wait another week or 2. As for duration I'd go minimum 8 weeks preferably 12 weeks.

Thank you!

Would you guys stick with the 100mg EOD then? Or should I up it (meaning double it to 200mg EOD)?
I would stick to where you are for now. if your pinning eod.and its 12 weeks.
m,w,fr,su, 400mg
tues,th,sa 300mg
m,w,fr,su. 400mg
and so on . you will yield good results.
I'd wait and see how you respond before upping the dose, since its your first cycle. after 4 weeks if your not happy I'd up it to 150mg eod.
curious as to why you went with prop as your first cycle and not test e or test c.
both are long esters and less pin frequency. easier to manage.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

More time. I am currently on similar cycle and only really noticed substantial non placebo effects week 3. 100mg eod is plenty for first cycle, dont bump it. Be patient, it will happen. Weight gain is typically minimal with short esters, but strength gain will be obvious. Patience Jedi.

Hey guys thank you again so much for your answers!

Two things then - I cannot do 150mg EOD as I have 1ml/100mg ampules (not a larger flask). The only way for me to do 150 EOD would be to break 2 ampules, use one and save half of the other for two days later uncovered etc... and that seems to me a bit sketchy. That´s why I´m asking about 100mg or 200mg EOD. Either way, I´ll stick with the 100mg based on your advice.

To answer the question about why not test e or c... Well as an ex-semi pro bodybuilder I am used to seeing my body changing in front of my eyes and knowing how to adapt my training and diet over night. But I was afraid test e/c would take much longer to show some effects and that I wouldn´t be able to operate with my workouts/diet correctly before that happens... and that after a month it might already be too late

Back