• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What types of gear do your bones and tendons feel the best on?

IML Gear Cream!
Is this your first NPP cycle? I'm asking you that because another board member told me that he no longer uses Deca due to the intense rebound of joint pains he experiences every single time he comes off of Deca. He says that after Deca cycles, he was always in pure agoney. Have you experienced that from NPP?

Wait a minute!!!! You might just have hit the nail right on the head for me here!!! It just so happens that I was always a cheese-aholic. I usually eat massive amounts of cheese every day. But because I didn't want all that sodium in my diet while I'm on the gear, I cut out all cheese and dairy products, and I also stopped eating sandwich meats, bacon, sausage, and canned soup. If I was still on my last AAS cycle that I just ended last weekend, I would have tried including some cheese into my diet for a week to see what happens. Hmmm....
Well dairy is known to make you retain more water. That's why you rarely find it in pre-comp diets for bodybuilders. But for everyday lifting and Strength training like myself, that extra retention helps a lot in keeping joints nice. It takes a day or two to remove water weight. Never understood why people freak out over a little fluid retention. Fluid retention helps with everything as long as it doesn't buffer blood pressure.

Thanks for all the info guys. I have a few things to think about I guess. I don't do bloods, but I might have to start doing that to see where the E2 is at. And 10-12 weeks for Deca to begin giving joint pain relief???? By then I'm done with the cycle. What good is that? In the past I've only used Trenbolone Acetate, and it didn't give me great results. Just some sides. That was 12 years ago

Turns out I didn't know what I was talking about, re: deca. :D Hey I *did* say I don't take the stuff, right? More research shows the usual kick-in delay is 8 wks for most but the joint relief should hit much sooner. Also, 400mg/wk is a fine starter dose and maybe even a sweet spot permanent dose depending on the person... I just got used to seeing higher doses all the time on cycles in these forums.

Any reason you went with deca over NPP? The latter has gotten more popular around here.

Honestly a lot of dairy products makes my joints feel better. And about 10 Fish oil pills a day.

Hmm. I drink up to a gallon of milk a day and try to keep 2-3 gals at all times in the fridge to avoid running dry. It's my default drink. I wonder if that explains my lack of joint pain in general (except for bum shoulders, urgh...)

Well dairy is known to make you retain more water. That's why you rarely find it in pre-comp diets for bodybuilders. But for everyday lifting and Strength training like myself, that extra retention helps a lot in keeping joints nice. It takes a day or two to remove water weight. Never understood why people freak out over a little fluid retention. Fluid retention helps with everything as long as it doesn't buffer blood pressure.
OK I'm going to experiment with my next cycle by trying to include some cheese in my diet again. I'll keep an eye on the BP (like I always do) and see how the joints feel. I appreciate your input on that my friend.

OK Skip, thanks again.

Turns out I didn't know what I was talking about, re: deca. :D Hey I *did* say I don't take the stuff, right? More research shows the usual kick-in delay is 8 wks for most but the joint relief should hit much sooner. Also, 400mg/wk is a fine starter dose and maybe even a sweet spot permanent dose depending on the person... I just got used to seeing higher doses all the time on cycles in these forums.

Any reason you went with deca over NPP? The latter has gotten more popular around here.

Hmm. I drink up to a gallon of milk a day and try to keep 2-3 gals at all times in the fridge to avoid running dry. It's my default drink. I wonder if that explains my lack of joint pain in general (except for bum shoulders, urgh...)
I'm somewhat old school when it comes to some of this stuff even though I don't have years of AAS use behind me, simply because I'm in my 50's, and guys I used to work with 20 years ago who used gear always raved about Deca being good for joints. I also didn't want to be poking twice a week or more with any AAS because I was poking daily with GH as it was. So I wanted the longer ester of Deca, and that's also the reason why I used the Cyp ester of Test. I poked with Test and Deca once every six days.

As far as the milk goes, I'll drink it if I have to for extra protein but because I don't especially like milk, it definitely isn't the first thing i reach for at the store.

I'm somewhat old school when it comes to some of this stuff even though I don't have years of AAS use behind me, simply because I'm in my 50's, and guys I used to work with 20 years ago who used gear always raved about Deca being good for joints. I also didn't want to be poking twice a week or more with any AAS because I was poking daily with GH as it was. So I wanted the longer ester of Deca, and that's also the reason why I used the Cyp ester of Test. I poked with Test and Deca once every six days.

Makes sense. The advantage of NPP is that it kicks in and kicks out quicker at both ends. But yeah it needs a 2x/wk pin schedule.

But... your test-c would be better on that 2x/wk schedule as well, since 6 days is actually the half life of the stuff and your current schedule probably has your T levels swinging up and down by a factor of 2. However if you don't feel any negatives on it then it probably doesn't matter. The conventional wisdom is that mood and gains will both be better with more stable levels but I think that can vary with the individual.

Back