• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Chinese New Year Shipping Info

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone on here was asking about shipping during Chinese New Year and I saw this on the Basicstero site when ordering...

Due to coming Chinese new year our international warehouse will be able to ship orders only till the 19th of January. From the 20th of January till the roughly 5th of February we will not be able to ship. All orders placed after 18th of January will be shipped after 5th of February.
To smooth this down time we continue our promo till the 10th of February.

Haha nooooo. Not I. I'd imagine that's too much work, I could never do that.

Just rememeet seeing someone in here asking how that new year might affect shipping. So thought some people may find that helpful.

Haha nooooo. Not I. I'd imagine that's too much work, I could never do that.

Just rememeet seeing someone in here asking how that new year might affect shipping. So thought some people may find that helpful.

i think you're doing a great job!!! Congrats on your new appointment.

Haha. Thanks but no thanks. Dannie is the Mannie! No one can replace him.

Someone on here was asking about shipping during Chinese New Year and I saw this on the Basicstero site when ordering...

Due to coming Chinese new year our international warehouse will be able to ship orders only till the 19th of January. From the 20th of January till the roughly 5th of February we will not be able to ship. All orders placed after 18th of January will be shipped around 5th of February.
To smooth this down time we continue our promo till the 10th of February.

+1

Haha. Thanks but no thanks. Dannie is the Mannie! No one can replace him.

Dannie, Mannie - I like that that.

Does it mean they won't be able to pick up the money too ? Or is it just shipping? I'd like to order

Are packs not moving till after new year? I already got my tracking and it hasn't moved in a week

Does it mean they won't be able to pick up the money too ? Or is it just shipping? I'd like to order
Donation pick ups may be delayed during this festive period.

Are packs not moving till after new year? I already got my tracking and it hasn't moved in a week
Replied via PM.

I put an order out on Jan 6 and still waiting for it to come it's been stuck for about 3 weeks now I'm just wondering if it's going to come through because of the Chinese new year

CNY is over, packs are moving!

I put an order out on Jan 6 and still waiting for it to come it's been stuck for about 3 weeks now I'm just wondering if it's going to come through because of the Chinese new year

That's strange, PM me your order # and I shall get that resolved.

Anyhow... it appears that Nick ordered from naps :hmm:

Back