• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vicaine Customer Reviews/Feedback

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Vicaine User Feedback

Opiate-Sensitive (Non-Tolerant) Individuals: The opiate effect is more pronounced than the stimulant effect. In these individuals 1 cap is the maximum recommended starting dose, especially if using it prior to engaging in physical activity. At 1 cap the stimulant dose will be somewhat low (62 mg caffeine, 75 mg theacrine, 3.3 mg sunifiram), but higher doses may provide more of an opiate effect than desired for physical pursuits.

Opiate-Tolerant Individuals: For those who have built up a tolerance to opiate containing drugs/plants, such as kratom or prescription opiates, 2-3 caps may be more appropriate. However, it is still probably best to begin at 1 cap (62.5 mg tianeptine) and work your way up from there as desired. Generally speaking, 100+ mg of tianeptine is the dose at which most individuals will begin noticing significant opiate effects, but it doesn't hurt to start at 1 cap and increase the dose as needed.

General Consensus: Because most people have at least a moderate tolerance to stimulants (the majority of us consume coffee, use caffeine, or consume pre-workout products on a regular basis) and little to no tolerance to opiates, Vicaine tends to provide a more opiate heavy effect in the average individual.

Therefore, opiate sensitive individuals looking to use the product before engaging in physical may be best off using 1 cap in combination with low to moderate doses of another stimulant-based product, such as coffee, straight caffeine, or a partial dose of standard pre-workout product (depending on their stimulant tolerance and how much of a stimulant effect they are looking for).

The bottom line is that different people people have different levels of tolerance to both opiates and stimulants. Furthermore, not everyone will be using the product for the same reason. Some will be using it before physical activity, while others will not. In addition, some may or may not desire a stronger stimulant effect, which again, depends on both the user's tolerance and their reason for using the product. Therefore, my best recommendation is for everyone to just start at 1 cap and work their way up from there. It is up to each individual to tinker with these variables as they see fit, until they find what works best for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Customer Review

User: RetiredArmy0513

Dose: 1 cap (serving size 1-3 caps)

Feedback: "Just got mine in today and I was eager to try it out. Thankfully it did not get me nauseous (like Norcos) but I definitely could feel the opiate effect. The only way for me to describe it for myself personally was it was making me feel energized while relaxed at the same time. Kind of weird. I would say at the onset it was a bit intense with that relaxing effect but it kind of wore off after an hour and then it was straight business. My back pain temporarily gone and I was focused as hell. Definitely in the zone and felt great the whole hour and a half. It had been some time now and no come down effects whatsoever. Very satisfied with the product. It does what he said it would do. I would definitely not take more than 1 or I don't know if I would have been able to get a workout in lol. For me it was best that I stretched and kind of took my time to start working out because like I said it was intense to me at first. But after the initial feelings subsided to an optimal performance level it was game on."

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback. Mine got delivered yesterday so looking forward to trying it out later this week.

JohnJuanB1 Review of Tianeptine

"The Main Opiate Compound in Vicaine"

Quote: "Holy crap Mike Arnold!!! You weren't kidding when you told me a higher dose of tianeptine would work much better. I've mentioned before but not sure if people remember... I struggle with depression, anxiety, and insomnia, and have for years due to a rough past.

Mike, I only got a few hours of sleep and was wide awake at 3am. I have to work and was feeling like ass! I took a dose of tianeptine to approximately match the dose of one Vicaine capsule, which was 75mg. I also took a Diablos fat burner pill. I wanted to see what something similar to Vicaine would feel like. I have to say I feel on top of the world now. From feeling like a beat up piece of poop 💩, to feeling like I'm ready to kick ass and take names!!! When I run out of what I have I'll buy your Vicaine as the ingredients sound like the perfect combination of synergy, and you have always been very cool to me so I trust you more than any other supplier of research chems. Since Superior shut down I haven't known who to trust in the research product market.
I wish I didn't have to go to work now or I would go lift weights. I can see why Vicaine is the perfect preworkout!

I think once word gets out, Vicaine will sell like hot cakes"!

Customer Review

Name:
Chez

Dosage:
3 caps

Quote:
"Whats Up Everyone? When I read the description of this product, it sounds too good to be true. I did some research on the ingredients but still, I wasn't 100% convinced of the effectiveness. So, when my package arrived, I was excited to give it a go and see what happens.

The bottle suggests to take 2-3 caps when the effects are desired. So, being dubious, I went ahead and took 3. This was at the end of my work day, about an hour before I was to leave.

Things started to progress, within the first hour I was feeling good. Pretty mild effect. Then I proceeded to drive home.

Holy Shit. Out of nowhere, this stuff hit my like a sack of bricks. I was on the highway cruising home and realized I was FUCKED UP!!!! I felt good but I had no business driving. I was truly feeling like I popped several vicodin. This is not an embellishment at all. This stuff is legit. Too legit. I was not expecting the strength of this product. I seriously was shocked an amazed.

It works as advertised, although I didnt get as much of the stimulant effect as I did the opioid effect, and I was actually expecting the opposite. I am pleasantly surprised, however.

So the next day at work I took only one, and it had a mild effect, but still worked. It was just more tolerable for being at work. I suspect two will be the sweet spot. I will try two tomorrow and report back".

Customer Review

"Compared to 30 mg Hydrocodone (Vicodin)"

Name: bc123jm

Dosage: 3 caps

Quote: "Ok here is my review. I am assuming given the name of the product the company wants to compare it to vicodin.

I am a very experienced user of opiates

3 caps of vicaine is = to 30mg of Vicodin

As with most orals like this they are better taken on a totally empty stomach.
Personally I would drink more caffeine with it if I were using as a pre-workout.
If you have a high tolerance to opiates like I do this stuff isn't going to knock your socks off, but neither would 30 mg of Hydrocodone.

Bottom line it does work and as stated above, to me its similar to 30 mg of hydro"

Back