• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRESTALONE (MENT) *TRENBOLONE ACE

IML Gear Cream!
I ran Trest Ace for about 7 weeks starting around mid-September. I read Mike Arnold's write-up on it, and decided to run it this way: Test 1gram/wk, Tren Hex 262mg/wk, Mast E 437mg/wk, and Trest Ace 350mg/wk (although I ran the Trest at 175mg/wk for the first two weeks to gauge sides). I also ran 37mg/wk of Aromasin. I slept pretty good on this stack, and the only side effect I noticed was that my libido was much higher than usual. I really didn't gain that much weight, but I did fill out quite a bit. I ran through two vials of IA's Trest, so if it was legit, I'm not sure if I'd run it again. There's some other sources that carry it, so for comparison I may order from another source at some point, and see if I notice any difference. Pricing seems to be all over the place on this stuff, though.

sounds like he was taking a shit the first moments of intro, like seriously!

Any domestic sources? Toraxxx has it but I'm trying to stick with sources from this board. Any info is appreciated.

Any domestic sources? Toraxxx has it but I'm trying to stick with sources from this board. Any info is appreciated.

That's a sensitive subject right there...

However I will say that we recently added it to our list, we are very excited to have this new product added..

Alright well fuck I guess I want to give this shit a try. Who has the real deal MENT around here, I haven't seen it on many lists.

So far it looks like PSL, TSL and maybe naps. I've watched videos and reviews all day long today. If it does half of what it says I'll be happy. I'm wanting to run a low does of about 20 MG on top of my TRT just for a little extra edge and to assess tolerance. I'm just looking for a domestic source at this time

They're not on this board, but Dynasty and Tabman are both solid domestic sources for Ment.

Back