• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRESTALONE (MENT) *TRENBOLONE ACE

I couldn't stand listening to that hair lip hillbilly.....

Attachments

• woody.jpg
    woody.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 150
So it's stronger than tren ace without the sides?

I've done two bottles, so far and see good results. only using 300-400 mg per week, plus 500-600 mg test. def a lot less sides than Tren.

Just another muscle head talking and trying to push gear.

First off, he misspelled it. I believe it's spelled Trestolone.

Secondly, the vid is obviously just an advertisement. He says "don't do this gear" and yet the title of the video is "Ment: Trenbolone Ace withOUT the sides" so it's clear what the intent is.

So it's stronger than tren ace without the sides?
Before this question can be answered you must define what you mean by "stronger". If by "strength" you are referring to its potency as a muscle builder, then yes, it is absolutely stronger. In fact, trestolone is the very strongest muscle builder, per mg, of any non-methylated (injectable) steroid ever produced....easily. I have used it numerous times. I just saw a log (one of many) of someone who just gained 20 lbs in one month when using 350 mg/week...without using any other AAS (aside from TRT; a true TRT dose). By comparison, tren used alone usually causes little to no weight gain. Tren is much better when stacked with a more potent muscle builder, like testosterone or trestolone, as it further enhances the cycle's effects, while keeping the user harder, drier, and leaner.

Last edited:

Secondly, the vid is obviously just an advertisement. He says "don't do this gear" and yet the title of the video is "Ment: Trenbolone Ace withOUT the sides" so it's clear what the intent is.

You're right...he misspelled it, along with a half-dozen other misspellings. Furthermore, advertising it as "tren without sides" is misleading. The drug is NOTHING like tren. It more closely resembles testosterone (in terms of the "look" and "feel" it provides), but provides much stronger muscle building effects, per mg.

Rumor has it you don't need to run Test with Ment

Before this question can be answered you must define what you mean by "stronger". If by "strength" you are referring to its potency as a muscle builder, then yes, it is absolutely stronger. In fact, trestolone is the very strongest muscle builder, per mg, of any non-methylated (injectable) steroid ever produced....easily. I have used it numerous times. I just saw a log (one of many) of someone who just gained 20 lbs in one month when using 350 mg/week...without using any other AAS (aside from TRT; a true TRT dose). By comparison, tren used alone usually causes little to no weight gain. Tren is much better when stacked with a more potent muscle builder, like testosterone or trestolone, as it further enhances the cycle's effects, while keeping the user harder, drier, and leaner.
So would this be a nice pre contest drug?

I'll be on npp tren test for a 7 week bulk, then start my prep.

Im a tad younger, wouldn't want to be sterile but dont want kids for the next 8 years

Im a tad younger, wouldn't want to be sterile but dont want kids for the next 8 years

Nah from what I read lots aromazation and water retention

You're right...he misspelled it, along with a half-dozen other misspellings. Furthermore, advertising it as "tren without sides" is misleading. The drug is NOTHING like tren. It more closely resembles testosterone (in terms of the "look" and "feel" it provides), but provides much stronger muscle building effects, per mg.
OK thanks Mike.

Who woody?
Nah the guy in the video...Looks inbred

Anyone ever seen trest in a long ester?

Rumor has it you don't need to run Test with Ment
Correct. Trest is the only non-testosterone compound that is able to induce all the bodily functions that test does....and it does it even better. It has a VERY strong effect on libido.

Negative....way too watery. Even with a solid AI regimen. Has a "smoothing out" effect similar to deca. This is purely for mass.
Anyone ever seen trest in a long ester?
Back when P-O was still in business they had a few esters of it. I believe they had a decanoate ester.

Personally I believe ment is all hype and side effects
That's how I view Trenbolone. Back in the early 90's the infamous Late Dan Duchaine made Trenbolone the most sought after compound by hyping it up in his explanations of it. He touted it as "the most powerful AAS known to mankind" and in his "Underground Steroid Handbook" that he sold, he gave instructions on how to convert the Finaplix-H cattle implant pellets into pure Trenbolone Acetate.He did the same thing with Clenbuterol saying how great it was. Everyone talked about Tren as being "very powerful" merely due to the heavy duty side effects it brought to it's users, and how crappy some guys felt when they were on it, (which included myself).

But he said nothing about having to stack it with other compounds, because overall, Trenbolone IMO is waaaaay over-hyped. It gave me a whole lot more sides than it did results. I sure hope that this Trestolone craze isn't also based on all pure sales hype just like Trenbolone was. But I placed my order, and I intend to find out. If it doesn't deliver as advertised, I'll be one of the first to sound the alarm about it. But I'll also be one of the first to rave about it if it does turn out to be even half as great as some people are claiming or suggesting that it is.

Last edited:
Personally I believe ment is all hype and side effects
No, brother. It's the most powerful non-methylated muscle builder, per mg, on the planet. One guy know on the boards) just gained 20 pound in 30 days with trestolone by itself at 50 mg/day. I've used it many times...it's awesome. I have never found a more powerful non-methylated muscle building stack than test, trest, and tren. That combo right there is amazing.

Last edited:
That's how I view Trenbolone. Back in the early 90's the infamous Late Dan Duchaine made Trenbolone the most sought after compound by hyping it up in his explanations of it. He touted it as "the most powerful AAS known to mankind" and in his "Underground Steroid Handbook" that he sold, he gave instructions on how to convert the Finaplix-H cattle implant pellets into pure Trenbolone Acetate.He did the same thing with Clenbuterol saying how great it was. Everyone talked about Tren as being "very powerful" merely due to the heavy duty side effects it brought to it's users, and how crappy some guys felt when they were on it, (which included myself).

But he said nothing about having to stack it with other compounds, because overall, Trenbolone IMO is waaaaay over-hyped. It gave me a whole lot more sides than it did results. I sure hope that this Trestolone craze isn't also based on all pure sales hype just like Trenbolone was. But I placed my order, and I intend to find out. If it doesn't deliver as advertised, I'll be one of the first to sound the alarm about it. But I'll also be one of the first to rave about it if it does turn out to be even half as great as some people are claiming or suggesting that it is.

Lots of people have logged it at this point--LOTS--100's. We know exactly what it does. Use an insulin syringe and inject daily...or at least EOD. 50 mg/day will provide killer results, but even half that dose (which is only 175 mg/week) will still provide a significant boost to a test cycle.

I guess everyone is different. This tren cycle is amazing for me. I've had many guys come up to me and ask wtf I'm doing. Yesterday I had a guy ask if I was eating babies or some shit.

Back