• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reliablerx

DsEq194

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas, I'm about to come off my blast and cruise,need to reach my baseline for a while might be off untill June or so but I need to pick up some Nolva adex and asin ran into reliable mentioned in another post, seems legit but was wondering if anyone had feedback. Pm is welcomed if you don't with to post publicly. I really appreciate any feedback.

Bonus is experience with their hcg as the prices are great.

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Reliable is good. I used them for my hcg for 4 3 months. Only bad thing is takes about 3 weeks to get it cause it's over seas. The price for 3 5000 is half the price you pay for one here. It's worth the wait.

I got Clomid, Nolva, and Asin and only used Asin and its GTG. Took 4 weeks during christmas holiday.

It's good stuff. Pretty sure they're a sister site to ADC, same layout, only slightly different prices. I believe they came about right before ADC stopped selling HCG...Seemed kinda coincidental to me

It's good stuff. Pretty sure they're a sister site to ADC, same layout, only slightly different prices. I believe they came about right before ADC stopped selling HCG...Seemed kinda coincidental to me
Interesting thank you, going to give them a try, extended my cruise and so I needed more for my pct, gotta attack it hard lady is talking baby...

Oh boy lol. I've been sterile for a long time so none for me unfortunately. The cloud clomid from ADC was good stuff and cheap. I believe it was the fertomid or something like that. Good luck man!

Oh boy lol. I've been sterile for a long time so none for me unfortunately. The cloud clomid from ADC was good stuff and cheap. I believe it was the fertomid or something like that. Good luck man!
What is adc? Seen it talked about but never visited. Maybe I'll pick up extra clomid for next time. It was out of no where for her. We spent a lot of time with my nephew who is 9 months old now so it's getting to her. We shall see though not sure I'm able

Dude my exact reason for taking hcg. I tried the clomid route and it made me so emotional. I went back on the test with hcg weekly and 3 months later my gf was pregnant after trying 1 yr without it. It works. She's 34 wks now.

alldaychemist.com is ADC. You'll see, it's pretty much the same site, layout, everything. One just came about right before ADC quit carrying HCG for whatever reason. They also raised the price on it. Anyhow yeah, clomid makes you a bitch but it works, there's a reason most fertility docs prescribe it with HCG.

alldaychemist.com is ADC. You'll see, it's pretty much the same site, layout, everything. One just came about right before ADC quit carrying HCG for whatever reason. They also raised the price on it. Anyhow yeah, clomid makes you a bitch but it works, there's a reason most fertility docs prescribe it with HCG.
Thanks brother. Lots of clomid on hand should be interesting. If it happens fuck it if not I might hit deca hard as I've enjoyed these past couple months of therapeutic doses of deca to calm the bite of my test. Enjoy your weekend guys

Been solid for me too, they have all types of hcg I tried ovidac and fertigyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADC and Reliablerx are the same peeps...not that there bad...just order from DQ and get it in 1/4 of the time and same quality...

ADC and Reliablerx are the same peeps...not that there bad...just order from DQ and get it in 1/4 of the time and same quality...

I don't believe DQ carries hcg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back