Your preferred liver protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Rep Points

NAC every cycle all cycle
    Monster will match anyone that has lower prices and then give 10%

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    These guys are out of Florida...will they sell glutathione nationwide on request? Not sure if you know this answer or not?
    Yes, they will. Pretty easy process too, took all of 5 minutes when I've ordered from them.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I just found this on that website...

"Glutathione is available as an intravenous infusion for detoxification at Defy Medical" however it doesn't mention anything about intramuscular injections. So is this for I.V. use only?
    Take a look here - the injectable for purchase is on this page: http://defymedical.com/services/21-n...injection-kits

I reached out to them this morning to ask a few questions about it, and here is what they responded with:

Our prescription glutathione injectable is primarily a powerful anti-oxidant. It is a very good detoxifier for the liver and to just rid the body of other toxins that build up. Typically, you would start this supplement with 1 ml injected 3 times a week and increase from there. However, it is not something you would want to do continually over the course of a few months. You would want to cycle this supplement.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ffang2 View Post
    Take a look here - the injectable for purchase is on this page: http://defymedical.com/services/21-n...injection-kits

I reached out to them this morning to ask a few questions about it, and here is what they responded with:

Our prescription glutathione injectable is primarily a powerful anti-oxidant. It is a very good detoxifier for the liver and to just rid the body of other toxins that build up. Typically, you would start this supplement with 1 ml injected 3 times a week and increase from there. However, it is not something you would want to do continually over the course of a few months. You would want to cycle this supplement.
    But I see nothing on that site which indicates that it's ok to use IM instead of IV. It also appears that you need a script from a doc, no?

Rep Points

Rich Piana sells an organ and liver protect/cleanser that is awesome !!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    But I see nothing on that site which indicates that it's ok to use IM instead of IV. It also appears that you need a script from a doc, no?
    They provide the script and use their pharmacy. I never even talked to a doc.

Choline and inositol supplement. 3g a day for 4 weeks after discontinuing oral cycle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ffang2 View Post
    They provide the script and use their pharmacy. I never even talked to a doc.
    Oh ok. Thank you

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Torres View Post
    Rich Piana sells an organ and liver protect/cleanser that is awesome !!!
    I just looked it up. The list of ingredients sounds good. Thank you.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    ast/alt markers are fools gold.....one of the most worthless lab markers to gauge liver function...if your alkaline phosphatase and GGT are high then you need to address the issue...ast/alt do not even reflect the function of the liver....
    s2h, what's up brother. So ast/although can't be used as a cautionary tool? Keeping these in range wouldn't lesson the chance of stress on the liver. I have seen where after a night of drinking and doing blood work the following day my ast/although were at 100 and then on a follow up a week later were under 40 in the normal range so I can see where it could be a bogus marker. Is it much more to add the GGT test to the blood. I would like to know what permanent damage I have if any.

NO LIMITS.

Rep Points

ast/alt markers are fools gold.....one of the most worthless lab markers to gauge liver function...if your alkaline phosphatase and GGT are high then you need to address the issue...ast/alt do not even reflect the function of the liver....

Is this new information? What test are you recommending to get these lab markers tested?

IMR Rep

Rep Points

Your preferred liver protection

UDCA works amazingly well for me (based on lab values). I've only used IMRs and would recommend them to you not bigs if you're looking for a source.

Use code 45prs15 at checkout to save 15% off of your order!

ANOM-5
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Are those in the same test? I don't see them in mine. I do the female hormone panel
    MM YouTube Channel Coming Soon!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VTX View Post
    s2h, what's up brother. So ast/although can't be used as a cautionary tool? Keeping these in range wouldn't lesson the chance of stress on the liver. I have seen where after a night of drinking and doing blood work the following day my ast/although were at 100 and then on a follow up a week later were under 40 in the normal range so I can see where it could be a bogus marker. Is it much more to add the GGT test to the blood. I would like to know what permanent damage I have if any.
    I wouldn't call them "bogus", not quite. Alcohol abuse *does* hurt the liver and can lead to needing a transplant someday, so those elevated AST/ALT #'s are showing something legitimate. The problem is that they also can show a lot of other unrelated stuff in the body so they aren't terribly specific to liver problems. That's where the other assays help.

Quote Originally Posted by kombatarts99 View Post
    Are those in the same test? I don't see them in mine. I do the female hormone panel
    Unfortunately not.

Even the LabsMD "liver function profile" won't include GGT -- it's another $50 on another assay, so that's $100 for a more complete panel.

Privatemdlabs has a decent offering here though, weirdly... it's half the price and of course there's the 15% coupon. For another $20 you can throw in lipids too... might have to put these guys back in the rotation when liver function is a question.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tes...earch=ggt#2510

Rep Points

Chocolatemalt is the man