• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your preferred liver protection

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo guys, the titles pretty self explanatory, i had gotten blood work mid cycle around 6 months ago and was told i have the liver enzymes of a binge drinker. During that time i was only on milk thistle, and now come this cycle i'm on Himalayan Liver support because i was told it works wonders.

Anyways do you guys prefer natural liver supports, and if so which have you seen work best?

AST 160 IU
ALT 140 IU
Yep, that's up there.

Methylated orals are a bitch.

I recommend not using them. Unless you are going pro or are a high level orals are just not necessary.

If you are going to use them go for a lower dose for a shorter time period and drink lots of water.

Only orals I use these days are anavar and proviron and those have bad side effects on my lipids.

Yea at the time the test was taken i was on Var 50mg Daily, now my current cycle has me doing 6weeks tbol into 6 weeks winny + oils, any recommendations on that?

AST 160 IU
ALT 140 IU

Those values are very high. Milk Thistle does nothing for liver protection or recovery. Your lab results are proof of this, but check out the good studies done on it to affirm.

TUDCA (or UDCA) have been proven to work to some extent with liver protection. This is supposed to be taken while on-cycle only. Do not preload with this either. I've read a few studies on TUDCA that show helped lower liver enzymes, and I plan to try it for the first time during an upcoming cycle, which includes 4 weeks of dbol. I plan to run the TUDCA at 750mg ED.

Also, as part of a PCT regime (or after an oral run) something called MIC (Methionine, Inositol and Choline) might be helpful in restoring healthy liver values. -- from what I've read, it's an old school BB amino acid combo that has some studies backing the claim of clearing a fatty liver. Try it for 30 days post, Methionine @ 1500mg, Inositol @ 3000mg, and Choline @ 3000mg ED. I used this after a 4 week cycle of Var and it restored healthy values much faster than my previous oral run, which excluded this regime.

Thanks for the incite guys will be researching everything listed for a better understanding, also @VTX ive heard liv52 is solid, might give it a go

Yea at the time the test was taken i was on Var 50mg Daily, now my current cycle has me doing 6weeks tbol into 6 weeks winny + oils, any recommendations on that?

Anavar is very mild oral compared to halo, Drol and Sdrol.

When I run var my AST and ALT might be out of range but only by a very small amount. For you to be that high on var (if it was real var) is somewhat alarming.

Good for you getting labs, I would keep a very close watch on this when running orals in the future.

IML Gear Cream!
Anavar is very mild oral compared to halo, Drol and Sdrol.

When I run var my AST and ALT might be out of range but only by a very small amount. For you to be that high on var (if it was real var) is somewhat alarming.

Good for you getting labs, I would keep a very close watch on this when running orals in the future.
Definitely will do, i might just be more susceptible to higher enzymes w orals who knows. But honestly i feel as though labs are as required as an AI or PCT for any cycle. If youre not getting labs you have no idea what youre doing to your body. And i dont know about other guys, but im trying to live a decent life after looking big too

I only did pins and my counts were 69/65 after 2 months after last pin and only was on milk thistle. I am now trying out Piana Organ Defense to see how his stuff improves my numbers but just read up on the Liv.52 from India and sounds promising. Just ordered some and it's cheap as hell too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just started some. you think 500 mg a day is enough ?
I think I remember reading 500 mg is a good preventative dose, while 1,000 + mg is needed for damage reversal and additional benefits.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I think I remember reading 500 mg is a good preventative dose, while 1,000 + mg is needed for damage reversal and additional benefits.

I def need reversal.. I bumping it up.. also just ordered 10 bottles of liv 52 ds off ebay for 30 bucks.

This ^

I wont do orals again without it.

Its pretty cheap too

I def need reversal.. I bumping it up.. also just ordered 10 bottles of liv 52 ds off ebay for 30 bucks.

Carefull bro , too much Tudca can also hurt your Liver.

Imho, Start low and see how it works for you

Carefull bro , too much Tudca can also hurt your Liver.

Imho, Start low and see how it works for you

ok I will stick at 500 .. its 250 mg caps.. bottles says 2-3 a day
I got it on amazon ...Nutricost Tudca 250mg; 60 Capsules

Well I can say I have tried all of them and came back to liv52ds. 5 a day is usually sufficient to keep AST ASL in the 30 range. 10 a day will really knock it down. They got my business. Open my cabinet and it looks like I have stock in the company. Lol. I get them from amazon but some of the suppliers take forever to get your product. Look for the supplier Indian Goddess if you are going with Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well I can say I have tried all of them and came back to liv52ds. 5 a day is usually sufficient to keep AST ASL in the 30 range. 10 a day will really knock it down. They got my business. Open my cabinet and it looks like I have stock in the company. Lol. I get them from amazon but some of the suppliers take forever to get your product. Look for the supplier Indian Goddess if you are going with Amazon.

yea mine are coming from india. I ordered from them before. took about 2 weeks but the post man didn't leave the shit at my door so I forgot about it. 2 weeks later I finally checked on it ad it had been sitting at the post office for 2 weeks, so that was a month. lucky I checked because they were going to send it back

yea mine are coming from india. I ordered from them before. took about 2 weeks but the post man didn't leave the shit at my door so I forgot about it. 2 weeks later I finally checked on it ad it had been sitting at the post office for 2 weeks, so that was a month. lucky I checked because they were going to send it back
Yeah that woulda sucked

Injectable glutathione or tudca. Plain and simple

Back