• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Your preferred liver protection

IML Gear Cream!
can someone elaborate on this NAC.. I cant Google right now or I'm just lazy.
eitherway I help you fuckers enough. fill me in please

I def need reversal.. I bumping it up.. also just ordered 10 bottles of liv 52 ds off ebay for 30 bucks.

Ordered the same from EBay but payed a little more for their supplier in NY so I can get it sooner. Ordered the Tudca from Amazon (19.99) and you get 15% off if you ordered 2 or more so I got 3.
Let's see these numbers get knocked down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAC is pretty cheap

TUDCA is the king, its the only liver sup that actually prevents damage in the first place, all the others, milk thistle, liv 52, NAC and a host of others just help repair damage, they dont prevent it from occuring. Their good sups to take year round, but on orals TUDCA is the only way to protect yourself. What i do is take 600mgs of NAC in the am right when i get up like 15-20 mins before dosing orals, then at night right before bed i take 500mgs TUDCA and another 600mgs NAC. Never seen my liver values elevated ever. Hell i just came off 6 weeks of var then 6 weeks of tbol with no liver protection and my liver values were fine. The toxicity is way overblown, but also dependenet on the person. I can go 12 weeks with no liver supps and be fine the next guy takes dbol for 4 weeks and his ALT and AST are sky high.

Injectable glutathione or tudca. Plain and simple

you can buy injectable glutathione from Defy....i believe it's compounded by Empower or another compounding pharmacy they use. I've purchased other items on the page listed below and they arrived from Empower pharmacy within 24 hours.

http://defymedical.com/services/21-nutrient-injection-kits

More info on glutathione:
http://defymedical.com/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/162-l-glutathione

is it as effective as tudca? I wonder if the injectable is also an advantage.

Injectable glutathione or tudca. Plain and simple
I've tried tudca and thought liv52 was better but I am interested in this glutathione which you speak of. Do tell where I obtain such a thing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Synthergine is probably the best liver aid out there . plenty of before-after bloods tests to support its effectivness .

ok i'm going on the tudca, nac, liv52ds stack
my liver is screaming. i guess all these years of pills and booze finally caught up to me

ok i'm going on the tudca, nac, liv52ds stack
my liver is screaming. i guess all these years of pills and booze finally caught up to me

i use nac/tudca. I don't run orals "often", but when i do...i run healthy doses for way longer the the "recommended 6". My values were never alarmingly elevated while taking nac/tudca, to be fair though, I've never ran without them so I cant really speak to any difference if none were to be taken.

Get Shredded!
ast/alt markers are fools gold.....one of the most worthless lab markers to gauge liver function...if your alkaline phosphatase and GGT are high then you need to address the issue...ast/alt do not even reflect the function of the liver....

you can buy injectable glutathione from Defy....i believe it's compounded by Empower or another compounding pharmacy they use. I've purchased other items on the page listed below and they arrived from Empower pharmacy within 24 hours.

http://defymedical.com/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/162-l-glutathione

These guys are out of Florida...will they sell glutathione nationwide on request? Not sure if you know this answer or not?

Anyone have experience with UDCA? Supposed to be as effective, if not more so than Tudca.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

ast/alt markers are fools gold.....one of the most worthless lab markers to gauge liver function...if your alkaline phosphatase and GGT are high then you need to address the issue...ast/alt do not even reflect the function of the liver....
BINGO!!!! Give that man a cigar!!!! This is the exact same thing a board member on the Fina board that I moderated for a year, who was a Physician and gear user himself, told us. He said that the true test of liver damage is the GGT readings. However, I remember that he also DID state that bad GGT readings indicated PERMANENT damage. But this is merely me depending on my middle aged memory. I don't make any claims to know a great deal about this liver thang.

I just found this on that website...

"Glutathione is available as an intravenous infusion for detoxification at Defy Medical" however it doesn't mention anything about intramuscular injections. So is this for I.V. use only?

These guys are out of Florida...will they sell glutathione nationwide on request? Not sure if you know this answer or not?

Yes, they will. Pretty easy process too, took all of 5 minutes when I've ordered from them.

I just found this on that website...

"Glutathione is available as an intravenous infusion for detoxification at Defy Medical" however it doesn't mention anything about intramuscular injections. So is this for I.V. use only?

Take a look here - the injectable for purchase is on this page: http://defymedical.com/services/21-nutrient-injection-kits

I reached out to them this morning to ask a few questions about it, and here is what they responded with:

Our prescription glutathione injectable is primarily a powerful anti-oxidant. It is a very good detoxifier for the liver and to just rid the body of other toxins that build up. Typically, you would start this supplement with 1 ml injected 3 times a week and increase from there. However, it is not something you would want to do continually over the course of a few months. You would want to cycle this supplement.

Take a look here - the injectable for purchase is on this page: http://defymedical.com/services/21-nutrient-injection-kits

I reached out to them this morning to ask a few questions about it, and here is what they responded with:

Our prescription glutathione injectable is primarily a powerful anti-oxidant. It is a very good detoxifier for the liver and to just rid the body of other toxins that build up. Typically, you would start this supplement with 1 ml injected 3 times a week and increase from there. However, it is not something you would want to do continually over the course of a few months. You would want to cycle this supplement.
But I see nothing on that site which indicates that it's ok to use IM instead of IV. It also appears that you need a script from a doc, no?

Rich Piana sells an organ and liver protect/cleanser that is awesome !!!

IML Gear Cream!
But I see nothing on that site which indicates that it's ok to use IM instead of IV. It also appears that you need a script from a doc, no?

They provide the script and use their pharmacy. I never even talked to a doc.

Choline and inositol supplement. 3g a day for 4 weeks after discontinuing oral cycle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

s2h, what's up brother. So ast/although can't be used as a cautionary tool? Keeping these in range wouldn't lesson the chance of stress on the liver. I have seen where after a night of drinking and doing blood work the following day my ast/although were at 100 and then on a follow up a week later were under 40 in the normal range so I can see where it could be a bogus marker. Is it much more to add the GGT test to the blood. I would like to know what permanent damage I have if any.

Is this new information? What test are you recommending to get these lab markers tested?

UDCA works amazingly well for me (based on lab values). I've only used IMRs and would recommend them to you not bigs if you're looking for a source.

Are those in the same test? I don't see them in mine. I do the female hormone panel

s2h, what's up brother. So ast/although can't be used as a cautionary tool? Keeping these in range wouldn't lesson the chance of stress on the liver. I have seen where after a night of drinking and doing blood work the following day my ast/although were at 100 and then on a follow up a week later were under 40 in the normal range so I can see where it could be a bogus marker. Is it much more to add the GGT test to the blood. I would like to know what permanent damage I have if any.

I wouldn't call them "bogus", not quite. Alcohol abuse *does* hurt the liver and can lead to needing a transplant someday, so those elevated AST/ALT #'s are showing something legitimate. The problem is that they also can show a lot of other unrelated stuff in the body so they aren't terribly specific to liver problems. That's where the other assays help.

Are those in the same test? I don't see them in mine. I do the female hormone panel

Unfortunately not.

Even the LabsMD "liver function profile" won't include GGT -- it's another $50 on another assay, so that's $100 for a more complete panel.

Privatemdlabs has a decent offering here though, weirdly... it's half the price and of course there's the 15% coupon. For another $20 you can throw in lipids too... might have to put these guys back in the rotation when liver function is a question.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results&show=2510&category=1&search=ggt#2510

Back