• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting negged...

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious why so many people get upset when you get negged? The option is there if an individual doesn't agree with what you posted...plain and simple. There are abunch of stupid things that get said on forums, we all know that. But if you are a poster that makes relevant post, help folks, and just add material that contributes to the good of the forum, you'll be back right to the top. You make stupid post and start trouble...you will be in the red, plain and simple. I think there is more people that should be in the red, or low on the rep scale. The good ole boy system tends to get presidence over what the neg system was designed for. Jmho.

Meh it's the internet doesn't bother me.

I negged all you asses

IML Gear Cream!
Negged for making me read all the posts !!!

That newb mod 45PRs negged me for saying that someones package was too big for their PO box. Who's fucking step brother is he?

I'm negged out...going to bed...

I'm going to keep complaining til I'm in the red.

Getting negged ruins your credit, that's why

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Imagine getting negged in real life

Today I'll see if IMF has been reborn to its former glory; if not then I will personally make sure that it happens. Unless the almighty Jew, Prince, feels that it should be a clone of this shit hole. :coffee:

Today I'll see if IMF has been reborn to its former glory; if not then I will personally make sure that it happens. Unless the almighty Jew, Prince, feels that it should be a clone of this shit hole. :coffee:
Why the hell is there 2 anyway . Is one placebo discussion? I don't know just trying to understand

Why the hell is there 2 anyway . Is one placebo discussion? I don't know just trying to understand

I'd love to know Princes reasoning with why he decided to kill IMF and now wants to bring it back. There used to be some very intelligent posters at that place that I learned a lot from. Plus most of them had a set of balls and didn't break down every time they received a neg.

Well see it's like this... you're either on the Tranny Train or you're not.

Choose a side

Back