• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting negged...

This redneck, conservative, breeding hole doesn't allow such progressive postings anymore. :coffee:

From an objective POV, I would have to say DRSE failed this forum.

From an objective POV, I would have to say DRSE failed this forum.

That's incorrect, the only reason this place was able to take off was thanks to the DRSE and I'm being serious about that. It's almost impossible to start a new forum and then build up active members, just look at heavyirons failed attempt at one.

That's incorrect, the only reason this place was able to take off was thanks to the DRSE and I'm being serious about that. It's almost impossible to start a new forum and then build up active members, just look at heavyirons failed attempt at one.

Well and the fact that the earlier registered members over here actually lifted and contributed.

RAINier, GSRacer, etc..

I'd love to know Princes reasoning with why he decided to kill IMF and now wants to bring it back. There used to be some very intelligent posters at that place that I learned a lot from. Plus most of them had a set of balls and didn't break down every time they received a neg.

Lol. So you make the new IMF an invite-only outfit and use negging here as a vetting procedure?

is azza still a mod there

negged for negging members that needed negged when a negging was due for a neg;)

Get Shredded!
Yah, and he's developing polyps by the looks of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back