• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Comeback Kevin levrone

He seems like a likeable guy from what I saw last year. Hopefully he's able to stay injury free.

He seems like a likeable guy from what I saw last year. Hopefully he's able to stay injury free.
Yea he is a good guy. I can't wait to see what he does this year.
inspiration !

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I like him, and he truly is a gifted human being. Being able to add muscle at the rate he does is unheard of. And being able to grow going into a show is remarkable that most guys today can't even do. However....he'll never be anything special today. He's just too old and too far behind. My suspicion is that the IFBB or someone from the Olympia is paying him to bring attention back to the sport and Mr O. Publicity stunt IMO.

I like him, and he truly is a gifted human being. Being able to add muscle at the rate he does is unheard of. And being able to grow going into a show is remarkable that most guys today can't even do. However....he'll never be anything special today. He's just too old and too far behind. My suspicion is that the IFBB or someone from the Olympia is paying him to bring attention back to the sport and Mr O. Publicity stunt IMO.

this.. and hes selling supps and clothing etc... i said this on another forum ... he probably has a top 15-20 upper body and bottom 15-20 legs... unless he becomes extremely efficient at utilizing synthol and keeps it from looking real obvious , legs are always going to be light years behind the younger guys and dex

He's great, I want him to come back and shock the world

this.. and hes selling supps and clothing etc... i said this on another forum ... he probably has a top 15-20 upper body and bottom 15-20 legs... unless he becomes extremely efficient at utilizing synthol and keeps it from looking real obvious , legs are always going to be light years behind the younger guys and dex

yup...the young guys and dex...pretty much sums it up

yup...the young guys and dex...pretty much sums it up
Agree with both. Dex is an exception. To maintain that mass and conditioning and being able to keep his legs up to par at his age is also remarkable. Even with all the PED's at a certain age your body just starts fighting against you. You can see it mostly in the legs with guys as they age.

Since 93 I have been a fan of KL. It seems as he took time off he realized BB was his identity and missed the lifestyle. I have watched Dex up close and tell you the ONE obvious thing.... Dex has not taken time off. Now, saying that he does take it easy in his workouts, and IMO that shows in his longevity. He will bust it 3 months out no question, but takes it easy on himself during this "off" season. Kevin does not have that luxury. He will be playing catch up ball and that may bring serious injury. Anyway I am glad KL is back around the scene and contributing his well balanced character to an industry that desperately needs it about now. What about Flex Wheeler..? I wonder if the rumored come back is true?

Back