• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2017 summer cut Cycle

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well Im cruising on my trt now and will be for a bit but that just means its tome to get supplies and plan my next blast.

Now the original plan was to do:

3-500 test C
5-600 npp
50 mgs winny 2weeks on 1 week off then do 2weeks of dbol and one week off back to winny until cycle is done or liver values start to increase... I have yet to have a change in my liver values on cycle.

But now Im thinking after some parabolin research:p

3-500 test C
3-400 Npp
? Parabolin/tren hex
50 mgs winny 2weeks on 1 week off then do 2weeks of dbol and one week off back to winny until cycle is done or liver values start to increase... I have yet to have a change in my liver values on cycle.

problem is I know very little about tren Hex/ Parabolin What is a common low but effective dose of this per week? how often should it be pinned... I have read that it is a shorter ester than tren e and that it is longer. My plan is to just pin it three times a week with the npp?

How do you guys use your tren hex/Parabolin

I was thinking about starting at 200 and going up to possibly three hundred from there.. Given what I have read about tren hex or parabolin it should be more than enough. Tren A at 3-500 is a stout dose for me so I was thinking that this would be more than enough to of hex...

Do most people still believe that hex hits harder than tren e or a?? With less sides?

I would trash that entire layout of that was for myself..

Running NP (19nor)P and Trenbolone(19nor) might raise your prolactine blood serum to high, plus the addition of Dbol which can has considerable dopaminergic effects, thus this could indirectly influence prolactin serum levels (prolactinoma),now all there possibly working in this fashion could cause a slew of undesirable effects..

The switching orals will simply provide nothing, as you need to achieve a positive blood plasma with anyone medication to reach optinal effectivness, then you're going in and cutting it short, ying yanging so to speak, this only may have an onset of side (including acne), the firing and misfiring, and re-firing will initiate a cascade of events that are NOT in your favor with all that signalling between cellular groups..

I would start with a whole different approach and compounds if this were me..

Why not test,Eq, winny and var? (var can be substituted with Tbol for similar desired results and maybe more cost effectiveness, with no estro/prolactin related effects like dbol)

Low dose winny and var combo (great synergistic effects)

TestCyp or E 400-500mgs
EQ 600mgs
40/50 Winny vars
or 50/60 Winny tbol

Far as tren hex, tren is tren...

Running NP (19nor)P and Trenbolone(19nor) might raise your prolactine blood serum to high, plus the addition of Dbol which can has considerable dopaminergic effects, thus this could indirectly influence prolactin serum levels (prolactinoma),now all there possibly working in this fashion could cause a slew of undesirable effects..

The switching orals will simply provide nothing, as you need to achieve a positive blood plasma with anyone medication to reach optinal effectivness, then you're going in and cutting it short, ying yanging so to speak, this only may have an onset of side (including acne), the firing and misfiring, and re-firing will initiate a cascade of events that are NOT in your favor with all that signalling between cellular groups..

Why not test,Eq, winny and var? (var can be substituted with Tbol for similar desired results and maybe more cost effectiveness, with no estro/prolactin related effects like dbol)

TestCyp or E 400-500mgs
EQ 600mgs
40/50 Winny vars
or 50/60 Winny tbol

I love to read your stuff.. Such a great scientific view.

I have run npp tren and dbol and did not have prolactin sides.. not saying your science is wrong just saying I personally did not have those issues.. I did get a rise in blood pressure... and started to get headaches.. One thing different though is I was on Tren A so if I did have an issue stopping the tren would be a short fix.

I have run EQ a couple times the first time at 600. The second at a gram+. I did not notice much with eq at 600.. but at a gram to 1200 everything was awesome... Problem is Eq really affects my CBC's at that dose. But the effectiveness(for me) was clear

I did not have the same issue with NPP. I noticed changes with a much smaller dose of NPP and it did not affect my bloods nearly as much as the EQ at high doses.

As for the orals thats more of an experiment than anything.. I know its not advised but I wanted to see what the effects might be. I was thinking that because of the half life that a positive blood plasma should be achievable in 2 weeks... I mean I usually only run orals for 4 weeks at a time before givin the liver a break anayway. how much of a difference can a couple weeks make?

And tren is tren... So I should ignore the nonsense about less sides and more gains.. It honestly did not make sense to me that an ester can have that kind of effect.

Thanks for the reply vision.

probably just drop the tren ans stick with the original experiment.

TestCyp or E 400-500mgs
EQ 600mgs
40/50 Winny vars
or 50/60 Winny tbol

I agree. Running tren and deca together gives me prolactin gyno even at very low doses. Puts on a lot of size and strength though. For a cut I would take out the deca or npp and use either EQ or tren

TestCyp or E 400-500mgs
EQ 600mgs
40/50 Winny vars
or 50/60 Winny tbol

Ok I have decided to leave the tren alone on this blast... and am now considering the winny var combo.. I haven't run them in conjunction yet. so that should be a good experiment.

Still thinking about the EQ.. I have a blood test comming up here... maybe once I get that back I can take another look at EQ.

real parabolan, the oldtimers got away with 3 amps a week, so 76.5mgsx3 so 229.5mgs per week. Tren hex is extremely strong. blows ace and enanthate out of the water. 300mgs ew of that stuff will give you some crazy results. The ester is very long little longer then enanthate, id kickstart it with acetate or some oral kicker and be patient and run it for atleast 12 weeks to get the full effects. Good stuff it will produce some sick results. Forget the npp or use a low dose for joints but fuck runnng them toether, adding anymore then 150 maybe 200mgs of npp is gonna put a little subq film of water on you and ruin all your lines cuts and striations.

TestCyp or E 400-500mgs
EQ 600mgs
40/50 Winny vars
or 50/60 Winny tbol

Well I'm switching it up(again)... going to give eq another shot.

Going to keep test low and run high eq and run var winny combo...

I guess this is why I make these threads... thanks for the help.

I about to do this same cycle
Trt dose of test
12w 600mg eq
Last 6w 50mg of winny and car

Gonna kill diet, cardio, and training and try to get shredded

I about to do this same cycle
Trt dose of test
12w 600mg eq
Last 6w 50mg of winny and car

Gonna kill diet, cardio, and training and try to get shredded

That's gonna be my next run, except tbol/win combo, 2 2-3wk runs. 12-16 total.

Back