• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Overdue package

Status
Not open for further replies.

billzboats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received package from HA this morning. Douubled my order.

Congrats

How long had it been since u ordered?

Watch out for the boils and infections

I would take Hammer for his word and worry bout LE since he keeps mentioning how interested they are in him and not post any pics .. just saying ..
good luck

IML Gear Cream!
They still owe me from Oct. Dude sends me email saying hold for tracking back in business then 3 days go by and nothing happens. That was a month ago.

Got a tracking about a month ago. Then got email telling me not to give up. In the meantime, did a small deal with MAL. VERY satisfied!

- - - Updated - - -

Monster

I want to make it clear that I am not bitching about Hammer. I commend him for folllowing through for me.

I placed order 2 weeks ago just before holidays. Got just after holidays. Hes still g2g.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes we are still g2g. We did not rip off 1 person. We went private and worked our ass off filling orders. We are 100% caught up now. Just wanted to let everyone know Hammer is no scammer. I did not tuck my tail and take everyone's money. I shipped every last order. After the LE heat I had to totally relocate and shut down for a bit. But we are back now and can hold our heads high. If you can't respect that then you aren't human. You guys take care I just wanted to clear my name and thank all the guys that waited and weathered the storm with us THANK YOU and I'm truly sorry it took so long to deliver just please respect what we went through and didn't turn scammer. You guys take care.

-HAMMER

Yes we are still g2g. We did not rip off 1 person. We went private and worked our ass off filling orders. We are 100% caught up now. Just wanted to let everyone know Hammer is no scammer. I did not tuck my tail and take everyone's money. I shipped every last order. After the LE heat I had to totally relocate and shut down for a bit. But we are back now and can hold our heads high. If you can't respect that then you aren't human. You guys take care I just wanted to clear my name and thank all the guys that waited and weathered the storm with us THANK YOU and I'm truly sorry it took so long to deliver just please respect what we went through and didn't turn scammer. You guys take care.

-HAMMER

I don't respect you coming on posting and bringing your heat to this board putting all others at risk just to get free advertising.. your actions should have been enough and others would have posted ....
if the issues you had were real , then good luck to all involved ..

I don't respect you coming on posting and bringing your heat to this board putting all others at risk just to get free advertising.. your actions should have been enough and others would have posted ....
if the issues you had were real , then good luck to all involved ..

im private bro. I'm not advertising anything. Just letting everyone know I'm not a piece of shit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back