• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hola brothers

justdan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi; I'm Dan, 44yrs old, a dude, lifting on and off for 25ish years.

My fitness interests are powerlifting, though I'm not particularly talented with it... plus a wee bit of aesthetics, because who want's to be a fat slob? OK, pizza is fucking awesome, so I'm leaning more towards the fat slob side of things :)

I've been cruising on TRT for a while, HPTA prettymuch shot to hell. Some AAS experience here and there, a few cycles in my 20s, my cranky old knees think Deca is the greatest thing ever.

Welcome brother!

Welcome brother. Alot of great info and resources here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Welcome Sir! Take a look around board is loaded with great info! You need any help feel free to reach out to myself our one of our sponsored athlete each and every sponsor is here to help and are all great! Enjoy and happy new year get them gains!

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PSL and MHK I would like to welcome you to asf.
Please read the rules.
You've come to the right place .
There are many experienced and knowledgeable people here who can help you meet your goals.
If you need further assistance don't hesitate to pm me. have a great day.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome brotha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back