• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey everyone

tomson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My name is Tony have 16 years and I come from Chicago. I just joined here because I found it interesting.
Hope to have a good time here

Welcome. Take a minute to check out the Monster sub forum

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome. Take a minute to check out the Monster sub forum

you are 16yrs old? please be more specific.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

My name is Tony have 16 years and I come from Chicago. I just joined here because I found it interesting.
Hope to have a good time here

Welcome to the board. I am slightly confused though. Are you saying that you are 16 years old or that you have 16 years worth of experience?? Once you answer that I can give you the proper welcome post :)

Hopefully that's 16yrs in the game if so welcome to the board and take your time reading and learning. Plenty of good resources are available.
If your only 16 you honestly don't need this in your life right now and can accomplish great things with a good diet and training program. You've got close to 10 years before really thinking about jumping into this world; if that's the case.

Welcome to the forum!

on behalf of psl i would like to welcome you to asf. hopefully you have 16yr in the biz. would be great to know.
please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. plenty of great people here to help guide you

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

If sixteen
I remember those days well
Now
My opinion is to train and train with a diet for next 6 yrs

Back