• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorilla Pharm Test E Cycle Lab Results in!

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just drew my labs couple days ago, test is 2600, estrogen at 101.
Taking Aromasin 12.5 EOD, should I bump it up to ED or 25 mg?
Could anyone let me know what I should be doing?
Labs were taken thursday morning 3 days after last injection
How do labs look overall?

Test level pre-cycle : 484

ftni4w.png

wiasty.png

Just drew my labs couple days ago, test is 2600, estrogen at 101.
Taking Aromasin 12.5 EOD, should I bump it up to ED or 25 mg?
Could anyone let me know what I should be doing?
Labs were taken thursday morning 3 days after last injection
How do labs look overall?

Test level pre-cycle : 484

ftni4w.png

wiasty.png

Take the aromasin ED... Try it at 12.5 and pull bloods in a few weeks if you can and then up to 25 if needed. If I take anything over 250 a week in test I need to take 25 a day to keep it at the right levels.

25 mg Aromasin daily split in an AM and PM dose of 12.5 mg

How long after last pin was the blood draw and how long have you been on.

25 mg Aromasin daily split in an AM and PM dose of 12.5 mg
THIS IS the whole truth and nothing but the truth. ! here is your answer.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Bloods look good brother just take your AI

Your numbers look low bro. 2600 at 500mg a week? They should be around 10x your weekly dose not 5x. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your numbers look low bro. 2600 at 500mg a week? They should be around 10x your weekly dose not 5x. IMO

This is my first cycle and first rodeo but I know that running 500 mg a week should not yield test levels of 5k+

I agree, it shouldn't be near 5000. To give you an idea, I'm running the same Gorilla Test E. 825mg/wk. Had blood work done 2 weeks ago, 48 hours after pin, and my Test was 4019.

This is my first cycle and first rodeo but I know that running 500 mg a week should not yield test levels of 5k+

You're pulled bloods at peak level. If you pulled bloods at 7 days when they are at they're lowest your numbers would be amazing. You're peak levels should be around 10x my man

I'm running the same cycle. Did bloods at the same time 7 weeks and 3 days after last pin and my test was 4573.

You're pulled bloods at peak level. If you pulled bloods at 7 days when they are at they're lowest your numbers would be amazing. You're peak levels should be around 10x my man

Do you even realize what you just said?

You are wrong, his numbers are not low at all. They are right where they should be for running 500mg of Test per week

OP do your own research my brother just tryna help you out. At 3 days you are near peak levels still. AFTER the half life your levels should be around 2200-2800 but you aren't past the half life.

I agree, it shouldn't be near 5000. To give you an idea, I'm running the same Gorilla Test E. 825mg/wk. Had blood work done 2 weeks ago, 48 hours after pin, and my Test was 4019.

Fucktards....

OP your numbers look spot on. Wouldbe better but your tits are leaking with that est.

Edit* Comeback mis read what you said, your correct.

Probably pinning with NPP or another compound and that shit is all test.

NPP only throws off or elevates testosterone levels if using ECLIA method for testosterone analysis. Since these results are over the 1500ng/dl limit of ECLIA and it is stated analysis by LC/MS/MS NPP would not be the culprit.

In other words, the guy is just full of shit.

Back