• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

WarrENDeatH's Become Batman Log

I can't wait to be done with this cruise. I want to add some shit already! Ugh!

Great update bro. Thanks for Stopping by!

I can't wait to be done with this cruise. I want to add some shit already! Ugh!

Tempting isn't it? Use this time to let your health markers recover. Really focus in on nutrition and training. Did you ever get blood work during your blast brother?

Hello everyone! I am alive and well for the most part. Job is great but stressing. Finding time to be at the gym is tough but I manage.

Real close to starting up a new cycle, more than likely test at 800 with super drol. Pics to follow as I'm on my phone and it's a pain

Hello everyone! I am alive and well for the most part. Job is great but stressing. Finding time to be at the gym is tough but I manage.

Real close to starting up a new cycle, more than likely test at 800 with super drol. Pics to follow as I'm on my phone and it's a pain
There you are! Hopefully all is well brother.

Good to hear from you Brother !

We sure do Miss yr pics 😎

Prohormones

Wanting to start cycle bck up after a cold in week 5??I ran DMZ for 4 weeks in week 3 i started Oral Ment 11 days in caught a bad cold and had to get antibiotics,so i started a pct,been 3 days now ,but i want to get bck on the Ment if possible,because i really didnt make gains till i did,and then i had to quite after 11 days because i wasnt sure about sides from and Antibiotic and Prohormone,does anyone know what i could do or am i stuck defeated and have to finish a 5 week Pct??

I miss everyone too. Don't worry. Pics will be coming, maybe this morning!?

When are you all going to get SuperDrol? I want to run it.

Can't decide between SuperDrol, Anadrol or a compound like Anavar/Winny. I want to get a bit bigger, but I also want to lose the gut I've gained.

My breakdown for everyone. Since I've started cruising (I'm at about 6 weeks, I think) I've not been updating the log as much. That, work has been a pain. I love this job, but it is incredibly stressful. However, it has created fantastic opportunities for my fiancée and I. Which, moment to give my appreciation towards her. She just got promoted, so I was the sugar daddy for literally three weeks (damnit).

Breakdown (will include overall, as well as cruising)

Weight: Last weigh in, about two weeks ago 252 (the picture with me in the gray sweatshirt was at 252)
Strength: Everything went up dramatically. My strongest bench ever was 275. I was able to get up to 315 for 2 (not entirely clean). I can standing shoulder press 155 on the bar. I could dumbbell single row 105 for 8 with solid form. I could squat 345 (315 was my highest, which I could do for 5 now). Since cruising? I can't hit 315 anymore, but can hit 275 for five without a spotter or lift off. Standing shoulder press I can hit 135 for 8 without any issue. Dumbell rows for 90s. My strength has went down since blasting, but is MONUMENTALLY more since post or pre wreck.
Diet: I won't ever talk about my water intake, as my water is almost always at two gallons a day. I never have issues with that. Since moving, it has been an up and down struggle between consistency, quantity and quality. Some days I will be absolutely perfect, other days I listen to my fiancée and eat things I shouldn't. The last few days have been better, with me feeling better and performing better.
Look: I'm happy with how dense I've become. I feel like I'm bigger, but I also mean that in a negative way. I have a bit of a belly bloat, and feel like I have man boobs. It's driving me nuts.
Pumps: I still get pretty good pumps, but nothing as great as during the blasting stage. It felt like I was taking four or five scoops of pre workout!
Body feel: Since I walk upwards of about 7 miles a night in full gear, duty belt and Kevlar, my back/body hurt like hell. I'm looking into deep tissue massages to help my back. This aspect has hurt some of my lifts. That being said, I did notice a benefit from taking test. Like a healing factor that helped improve me. I notice this a bit actually when I get cuts, and they heal back a bit faster. No, I'm not like Wolverine and get INSTANTLY healed.
Health: I have an immune system disorder. I also work at a LARGE hospital (one of the biggest in the country) and I'm around God knows what for 9 hours a day. I was sick for one day, and got over it. That's incredible.

Overall, I loved my Test cycle. I'm going to hit hard here soon, as soon as I decide WHAT I want to run. I'll probably do 600-800 test and a SOLID oral cycle (as pre-listed either SuperDrol, Anadrol, Anavar or something like that). I want to try and avoid bloat/lethargy/etc. So, it's going to be tough to decide.

Pictures!

flex.jpgUntitled.jpg

Get Shredded!
Glad you're back Warr. Keep grinding buddy.

Cycle-wise, I'd look at an Anavar kickstart and maybe a Winny finish. Anavar at the end of a cycle messes me up with cramps, but not at the start. Winstrol is an oldy and a goody for just reason.

Diet of course is the key, and I get it. I've worked many many years of shift work, graves and the like. It's tough, find the rhythm and stick with it. And avoid OT like the plague, get your time off and sleep. You need it.

Giv'em hell Warr.

Cycle-wise, I'd look at an Anavar kickstart and maybe a Winny finish. Anavar at the end of a cycle messes me up with cramps, but not at the start. Winstrol is an oldy and a goody for just reason.

Diet of course is the key, and I get it. I've worked many many years of shift work, graves and the like. It's tough, find the rhythm and stick with it. And avoid OT like the plague, get your time off and sleep. You need it.

Giv'em hell Warr.
^^ I like this guys style, always has something good to say.

War, have you been completey off since your cycle? As in no testosterone? Not even a cruise dose? If that's the case, what did you pct with? I appologize if that was covered n the thread a while ago, its been a while and I don't remember.

Giv'em hell Warr.

Anavar would be my choice as well 👍

^^ I like this guys style, always has something good to say.

War, have you been completey off since your cycle? As in no testosterone? Not even a cruise dose? If that's the case, what did you pct with? I appologize if that was covered n the thread a while ago, its been a while and I don't remember.

My cycle was a simple 500 Test E. I'm cruising currently with 150 a week, with EOD Armidex. Nothing too fancy. I'm keeping most of my gains, my strength has only went down about 10% but is MUCH more than pre cycle. I have no issues with gyno, acne or anything else. Bloat is from terrible diet decisions (I had like 7 protein buckeyes before bed last night, fuck).

Definitely thinking about hitting Anavar, but I wouldn't mind adding some more pounds in muscle. Would going 600-800 Test, with some Dbol and Anavar to finish out be nice? I don't want to be bloated when we hit the beach for our honeymoon. Trying to decide. So many bodybuilders use Dbol, but I don't know how I'd feel with an oral pushing a bloat. I also don't want to lose that size.

Thoughts!? Ordering soon. Trying to keep this cycle relatively inexpensive as well.

I'd go Winstrol all the way. It is powerful and can add real muscle all whilst bringing out vascularity. It's also quiet cost effective $ to benefit ratio. Anavar can be a bit pricey but is a gem.

I'm vain as hell and have no need for the bloat of Dbol if I have options like Anavar of Winstrol floating around out there. Especially if your heading to the beach with your Fox.

For an Endomorph like you who played and trained at a high level such as you did, adding muscle isn't the challenge. (I know cause I'm in the same boat) What I'm saying is you're going to add size regardless with the Test alone.

My ideal, I'd lead off with 4 weeks of Anavar ~40mg/day and end with Winstrol at a similar dose for 4-6 weeks depending on your wallet.

PS I get zero joint pain from Winstrol as others sometimes report having. But that's just me and my thoughts.

Last edited:
I think the best option for you would be a winny/var combo honestly. I dislike the elbow pain from winny but love the effects on the way look. Var gets you great pumps and vascularity, and counters the drying from the winny.

I'd stay away from SD if you're walking a lot. It'll give you nightmarish shin pumps that boy only hurt but can cause splints/stress fractures if left unchecked. That's only if you're doing tons of walking though. Otherwise it'll blow you up and keep you looking hard. I'm going to be trying low doses of SD on my next blast to see if the sides can be negated at 10mg/day

Built my next cycle. Came out a bit too rich for my blood. So, might cut back to one compound or hold off on this cycle.

Built my next cycle. Came out a bit too rich for my blood. So, might cut back to one compound or hold off on this cycle.

Pm me what you have in mind , we can probably make it work brother...

I still haven't decided what compound I'm going to run. Here is what I'm considering, and why I'm hesitant. Feel free to jump in and help me decide!?

Winstrol - The ability to lean out sounds nice. That being said, everyone says you gain your water weight back instantly and the joint pain is unbearable.
Anavar - Everyone says lean muscle, vascularity, pump but that it's the weakest of any compound. So much so that it's not worth using.
SuperDrol/Anadrol - Everyone says about the same thing. Great for gains. Pumps hurt. Lethargic. Etc
Dbol - I want to lean towards this BUT being bloated isn't a thing I enjoy, nor is being lethargic.

I'm not sure. Please point me in the right direction so I can stop driving my fiancée nuts. I'm wanting to add some size, cut some fat, but I don't want to get ridiculously big either.

Sdrol or Abombs will deff put some size on you...

Cutting fat will depend on your diet.

You cant go wrong with any of those choices bro , as always , diet will be #1

Just worried about those crippling pumps, bro. And Anavar sounds good but everyone treats it like it's useless.

Just worried about those crippling pumps, bro. And Anavar sounds good but everyone treats it like it's useless.

Everyone is a big word.

Anavar is my Favorite Oral.

Try it for yourself ...

Yeah, idk why I'm being such a woman about it. My fiancée didn't provide any help either 😂

I can run Anavar 6 weeks or should I stick to 50mg for 4 weeks!?

Also still considering starting with Dbol and chiseling out. Ugh. At least researching is making the boring post at work go by faster!

I still haven't decided what compound I'm going to run. Here is what I'm considering, and why I'm hesitant. Feel free to jump in and help me decide!?

Winstrol - The ability to lean out sounds nice. That being said, everyone says you gain your water weight back instantly and the joint pain is unbearable.
Anavar - Everyone says lean muscle, vascularity, pump but that it's the weakest of any compound. So much so that it's not worth using.
SuperDrol/Anadrol - Everyone says about the same thing. Great for gains. Pumps hurt. Lethargic. Etc
Dbol - I want to lean towards this BUT being bloated isn't a thing I enjoy, nor is being lethargic.

I'm not sure. Please point me in the right direction so I can stop driving my fiancée nuts. I'm wanting to add some size, cut some fat, but I don't want to get ridiculously big either.
How old are you, and do you have joint issues?

If young and no joint issues, winny. Cheap and very effective

If not, anavar. I would order DQ. I'm running only 20mg a day and I get great pumps and vascularity. Helps you feel better and helps slim a little bit. I don't think it's as weak as most claim, I think there's a lot of underdosed var out there. Helps joints

If not, anavar. I would order DQ. I'm running only 20mg a day and I get great pumps and vascularity. Helps you feel better and helps slim a little bit. I don't think it's as weak as most claim, I think there's a lot of underdosed var out there. Helps joints

25. I have significant issues with my back. I've stated that a few times in this thread (at least In the beginning). Avoiding back pump and joint pain is definitely a BIG deal to me.

Leaning towards a Dbol run with an Anavar finish. That, or just hitting Anavar. Might be cheaper.

Brother, I know you are a very helpfull guy and are trying to assist Warr with his supplementstion But please do not suggest using a different sponsors products in our monster subforum. DQ produces solid products, that's a fact, but warr is a great customer of ours and we are glad he chooses monster for his aas use. No hard feelings, just rubs all of us reps the wrong way when our customers are pointed in a different direction when in a sponsors forum. This is a mutual view for all sponsors. I'm sure you can understand this is a respect issue. I hope you understand my view and everyone elses on this.

Back