• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A little advice on Tes Protocols?

Skinny2Big

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

First time here. Basically I'm tired of being robbed by TRT clinics and want to do my own regimen using UGL. I am thinking to do a 12-16 week Testosterone Enanthate cycle. I'm gonna be very low dosage. Maybe 100mg a week with .5mg Arimidex thrown in (just in case). The thing is I don't how to dose for PCT, since Pharmacom doesn't have the usual Nolva, but Toremifene Citrate instead. How many mg's of Toremifene for how many weeks would suffice? Any input is appreciated!

I've never tried UGL injectables before, and am nervous. Heard both good and some bad about Pharmacom. But seems there are fans and haters of just about every site. Just keeping my fingers crossed. I tried Pfizer before from my TRT clinic.

Welcome to ASF.
So you are on doctors prescribed trt but still want to run a pct after cycle? What are your test levels? Just trying to figure out why you are wanting to follow through with a pct if you are a trt patient?

you are in good hands with pharmacom products and their team here.

You should be able to get a script from a legit doc if you are now on trt. A compounding pharmacy will be your cheapest route at that dose.
Good luck.

No, I'm not on TRT right now and don't have a 'script. I did it before through an online "clinic" that was overseen by a real doctor. I don't want to pay their exorbitant rip-off prices anymore. So want to go the UGL route.

I just needed some advice on protocols for a cycle I have planned. My T-level is low 300's. I always feel better when I'm double that.

I just don't know how to work in Toremifene Citrate for PCT.

So are you just wanting to do TRT, or run a cycle? Correct me if i'm wrong but something doesn't add up. Also if you are gonna blast, then go TRT dose you shouldn't have to PCT. Also what are your goals for this "TRT/CYCLE"? With levels that low you should be able to get a legit TRT script. Depending on where you live I would imagine the cost. Like oldschool said, would be your cheapest and probably most beneficial seeing they will do bloods and keep your body stable. You might not even need to dose Adex that high. Go get a consultation bro and see what they say, I am sure it would be the most beneficial!

OK since all that is out of the way are you going to cruise(ugl TRT) ? If so I have documented bloods on here for Pharmacom test Cyp . At 306.25 mg weekly my test came back at 1386ng/dl . I ran a split dose E4D .
This formula may help . Dannie came up with it :

7(days in a week)/pinning frequency(amount pinned)(mg/ml)

Eg. 7/4(.7)(250mg/ml)=306.25

Back